Needing active recruits!! _RAW_

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

_CiRcLeS_ #1 Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:56 PM

Private

• Players
  • 25557 battles
  • [DETH]

Everyone interrested in a clan is welcome to join my clan as long as you're active and a 50%+ wr, 1000+ battles and at least 10 battles a day. We use discord. you must have discord!!! I understand if you don't wanna talk and you don't have to talk just listen and join in the countdowns. You must also be ready to platoon in the clan, also be sure you friend everyone as well. And if you are interrested in joining my clan please message me in game and we will platoon and get to know each other before I let you in the clan. Happy tanking tankers 07

Ookla_the_Mok #2 Posted 08 April 2016 - 09:19 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28535 battles
  • [BRSKT]

Good luck with recruitment.

You might consider highlighting why someone should join instead of emphasizing the requirements so much. You have 29 people in your clan, including a player named bootyliciousnessOG, which sounds sweet. Are you guys semi-serious and hoping to work together to improve? Are you more focused on platooning with voice coms? With an established group of players, let potential recruits see a general picture of what you guys are about, that way both you and they can find a fit.

This is meant as helpful input not a disparaging comment. 

See you, especially, bootylicious, out there.

[BRSKT] may or may not be recruiting you. 

Our Discord is now 46% Dale Doback, 28% Gritty, and 26% folklore.

Matt99TJ #3 Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:45 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24680 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 08 April 2016 - 01:19 PM, said:

See you, especially, bootylicious, out there.

I'll be honest, Booty was such a let down the first time I heard him on voice chat.

Edited by Matt99TJ, 22 April 2016 - 09:14 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users