---Second Global Clan Summit Letter---

Second global clan meeting summit Letter to wargaming global clans global summit

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

SGM_zorbaz #1 Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:49 PM

Executive Officer & CWNA Council

• Players
  • 25438 battles
  • [SRT]
After Second Global Clan Meeting

WG Community statement

First, I would like to say that we are all here because we love the game, we invest a good amount of our time and hard earned money into it, we are concerned about the changes in 2.8 and the impact they have had on our gameplay.

The balance of the new economy credit system is not good because we see that in battle results. Decreasing repair cost doesen't help when you also decrease profitability. You decreased profitability on the most important lines of the game like E100, IS7 and T110E5 and so on, except British tanks wich we can see that they where improved not just on the paper. WG producers have historically been quoted in the past that tier 6 and 7 are supposed to be places where we can earn credits to fund higher tier play/tanks, this is now very difficult.
The change to consumables items has significantly decreased their quality or time, but their prices have remained the same. Blitz battles are very short, we all have an average of 3 minutes for most battles, which means we don’t really get to use the consumables a second time that's why we think now adrenaline and engine power boost will be directly ignored by most of the players because they are almost useless after reducing their time to 15 seconds. Provisions are a good idea but reducing the engine power boost by taking 10% from him and add them to one of the items in provisions just to make a provision item and have a lower quality in consumables is not necesary, players are now forced to use provisions and consumables at the same time to have the same benefits like before only with consumables but for a higher price of credits.
WG has always told us that we are not expected to earn credits in tier 10, and that is ok but with the new economy however, and with tier 10 being very competitive, we find ourselves losing a lot of more credits than before update.

In this situation, even premium account users lose out an important ammount of credits after the update. We understand the concept of paying for premium accounts to be able to use high quality consumables / equipment and have more benefits. This was the way the pre 2.8 economy credit system worked. Now in the 2.8 economy, with extra provisions and modifications to normal consumables, it is no longer affordable to run high-end provisions/equipment/consumables even WITH a premium account. The 2.8 economy credit system now REQUIRES GRIND WITH premium tank, AND premium account at the same time to afford gameplay at the high tiers or to earn credits and move up to top tiers, there is a "pay to win" situation for tier9 and tier10 tanks.

We consider that we need a change and we propose WG the next REALISTIC things that can encourage both parts ( customers and producers ) to get in a common agree. Make consumables back as they was before update, old consumables can be again useful and can help us make a few more credits in some situations, let provision items like they are to make the difference between "gold" players who afford them and if there won't be a balance between the old consumables and provisions you can make provisions 15% more expensive with the same characteristics, or at the same price you can lower their abilities. All tanks that you decrease profitability must receive a 50% increasing profitability from the number of decreased profitability WITHOUT changing anything on repair cost of the tanks after 2.8 update, for example after 2.8 update you decrease profitability on E100 with 27% profitability, we propose to decrease it only 13,5% at a half of the decreased number, you decrease MAUS profitability with 4%, we propose only 2% of decreased profitability. In conclusion we want premium accounts TO COUNT again and we think these changes will fix this uncomfortable situation and will be possible for producers to agree with their customers. We wait for a public answer about the situation we have presented until 15.04.2016 00:00 UTC timezone hopping that WG will take note about what we propose and considering it a solution. Thank you for listening us ! 

Beet00n, representant of major WG Communities in NA, EU, RU and Asia servers.
Posted by SGM_zorbaz on behalf of Beet00n.

"Show me a man with grit, skill and zeal, who fears and overcomes fears, and I will show you a Spartan." 

SGM_zorbaz[SRT]Officer, μολὼν λαβέ

SGM_zorbaz #2 Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:51 PM

Executive Officer & CWNA Council

• Players
  • 25438 battles
  • [SRT]
Gentelman and women of the forums.

"Show me a man with grit, skill and zeal, who fears and overcomes fears, and I will show you a Spartan." 

SGM_zorbaz[SRT]Officer, μολὼν λαβέ

CustardCreme #3 Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:52 PM

C'est La Vie

• Players
  • 13738 battles
  • [ATLS]
Look, I am not losing a single credit. I have premium so you might say "Well no duh" but if you subtract the premium credit bonus, I still make credits. 

TZqWCQ9.png

Chopstick_Gamer #4 Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:56 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6052 battles

View PostSGM_zorbaz, on 10 April 2016 - 05:49 PM, said:

After Second Global Clan Meeting

WG Community statement

First, I would like to say that we are all here because we love the game, we invest a good amount of our time and hard earned money into it, we are concerned about the changes in 2.8 and the impact they have had on our gameplay.

The balance of the new economy credit system is not good because we see that in battle results. Decreasing repair cost doesen't help when you also decrease profitability. You decreased profitability on the most important lines of the game like E100, IS7 and T110E5 and so on, except British tanks wich we can see that they where improved not just on the paper. WG producers have historically been quoted in the past that tier 6 and 7 are supposed to be places where we can earn credits to fund higher tier play/tanks, this is now very difficult.
The change to consumables items has significantly decreased their quality or time, but their prices have remained the same. Blitz battles are very short, we all have an average of 3 minutes for most battles, which means we don’t really get to use the consumables a second time that's why we think now adrenaline and engine power boost will be directly ignored by most of the players because they are almost useless after reducing their time to 15 seconds. Provisions are a good idea but reducing the engine power boost by taking 10% from him and add them to one of the items in provisions just to make a provision item and have a lower quality in consumables is not necesary, players are now forced to use provisions and consumables at the same time to have the same benefits like before only with consumables but for a higher price of credits.
WG has always told us that we are not expected to earn credits in tier 10, and that is ok but with the new economy however, and with tier 10 being very competitive, we find ourselves losing a lot of more credits than before update.

In this situation, even premium account users lose out an important ammount of credits after the update. We understand the concept of paying for premium accounts to be able to use high quality consumables / equipment and have more benefits. This was the way the pre 2.8 economy credit system worked. Now in the 2.8 economy, with extra provisions and modifications to normal consumables, it is no longer affordable to run high-end provisions/equipment/consumables even WITH a premium account. The 2.8 economy credit system now REQUIRES GRIND WITH premium tank, AND premium account at the same time to afford gameplay at the high tiers or to earn credits and move up to top tiers, there is a "pay to win" situation for tier9 and tier10 tanks.

We consider that we need a change and we propose WG the next REALISTIC things that can encourage both parts ( customers and producers ) to get in a common agree. Make consumables back as they was before update, old consumables can be again useful and can help us make a few more credits in some situations, let provision items like they are to make the difference between "gold" players who afford them and if there won't be a balance between the old consumables and provisions you can make provisions 15% more expensive with the same characteristics, or at the same price you can lower their abilities. All tanks that you decrease profitability must receive a 50% increasing profitability from the number of decreased profitability WITHOUT changing anything on repair cost of the tanks after 2.8 update, for example after 2.8 update you decrease profitability on E100 with 27% profitability, we propose to decrease it only 13,5% at a half of the decreased number, you decrease MAUS profitability with 4%, we propose only 2% of decreased profitability. In conclusion we want premium accounts TO COUNT again and we think these changes will fix this uncomfortable situation and will be possible for producers to agree with their customers. We wait for a public answer about the situation we have presented until 15.04.2016 00:00 UTC timezone hopping that WG will take note about what we propose and considering it a solution. Thank you for listening us ! 

Beet00n, representant of major WG Communities in NA, EU, RU and Asia servers.
Posted by SGM_zorbaz on behalf of Beet00n.

Very well written! Nice job guys!

King_Zacarias #5 Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12481 battles
  • [LVIF]
I demand to be at the next meeting. I'll represent all the lowly clans. I'm friends with a lot of big lowly clan leaders and officers such as MJ clan, Ares, and The 75TH.

Edited by King_Zacarias, 11 April 2016 - 12:05 AM.

Pledge Signer 

"The Truth Hurts" - My Mom 2005

I like Butterflies

The root of all problems are other people

HESHSlingingSplasher #6 Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:04 AM

HESHSlingingSplasher

• Players
  • 18423 battles
  • [NRF]
We're going 1776 on Wargaming? When are we going to pour tea/rations/cola/chocolate into Port Bay? 

Aivris #7 Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8126 battles
  • [PBKAC]

Thank you for the post!

Out of curiosity, how many clans in total took part in this summit?

BootlegTampico #8 Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:08 AM

"LGoW" --Random Pub

• Players
  • 22549 battles

View PostFog_Cruiser_Australia, on 10 April 2016 - 05:06 PM, said:

Thank you for the post!

Out of curiosity, how many clans in total took part in this summit?

~50 at the first one and ~80 at the second.

Clan War Discord Server youtube Join the Legion

I would love for Wargaming to succeed, and I will push for success until I'm gone or Blitz is. 

Aivris #9 Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:16 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8126 battles
  • [PBKAC]

View PostShawk_91, on 11 April 2016 - 10:08 AM, said:

~50 at the first one and ~80 at the second.

That's amazing! I had no idea there were so many clans involved. 

How is it held? Are there representatives for all clans on each server who relay opinions and feedback to Beet00n for a final compilation?

Powasson #10 Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:18 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23171 battles
  • [FOX7]
Fox7 thanks you for your letter.

svk7 #11 Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:22 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22089 battles
  • [2WEAK]

Or... wait for ittt.... just change it back to the old system. Back to how it was between v1.0 and v2.7. Where no one ever complained or had problems with it. And where the majority of people bought premium time anyways...

ORR, you can continue down this path and keep pushing players away from the game, as I know 3-4 very good players have already left because of the new credit system.

Winning isn't everything—but wanting to win is.” ~ Vince Lombardi Jr.

“What does it mean to be the best? It means you have to be better than the number two guy. But what gratification is there in that? He's a loser—that’s why he's number two.” ~ Jarod Kintz

Stats (WoTB Stars) |><| Check out my YouTube Channel for gameplay vids, Map Directionality guides, and more!

realRichard #12 Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:23 AM

Everyday is T30 Tuesdays

• Players
  • 25226 battles
  • [STORM]

View PostRellyx, on 10 April 2016 - 07:04 PM, said:

We're going 1776 on Wargaming? When are we going to pour tea/rations/cola/chocolate into Port Bay? 

I've been seeing a lot of tanks going for a dive recently on that map. Maybe that's how they're protesting. 

My Stats (TLDR: scrub) & YouTube 

RH_131 #13 Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:23 AM

Maus Master

• Players
  • 33527 battles
  • [PRAMO]

I love the good ol first amendment right to protest. Hopefully now WG will realize their mistake.

Also, in case this doesn't work I'll start getting the torches and pitchforks ready!

#1 Maus Damage Record Holder

"We just lost to 2 tanks that shouldn't even be considered for clan wars"-Anonymous after being defeated by the PNCR Maus tank division.   (2015 PNCR, not 3-0 Mobile Masters PNCR, we were actually good)

Tanks left to get: WZ 120, WZ 121, WZ 111 1-4, WZ 113
Tanks I own: STB-1, Jg. Pz. E-100, FV215b 183, FV 4202, T-62A, IS-7, Obj 263, Foch 155, B-C 25t, WZ 110, T-34-2
Tanks I own(and like): E-50 M, E-100, Maus, Leopard 1, Grille 15, Obj 140, IS-4, Obj 268, T110E5, T110E4, T110E3, T57 Heavy, M48 Patton, AMX 50b, FV215b, E75, Jagdtiger, IS-3D, T34 Independence, Tiger II, Jagdtiger 88, Van Helsing, LTP, KV2, Kuro, Hetzer SP, and Pz 4 Anko
Favorite Tank: M4A3E8 FURY
          I have a YouTube channel, if you enjoy 1 video every year press the subscribe button

__bloodthirsty__ #14 Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:43 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24991 battles
  • [TWP]

This game is so pay 2 play and I have prem time and I still lose a lot of credits

Update 2.8 is the worst update ever

T-62A > Obj 140  

Due to a troll on our server who has been banned about 5 times ( he uses proxy to get back in ) please PM me if you want the server link for the TWP clans discord server.  

ADD ARTY

" I went around the corner too fast in my hellcat kv-2 said hi " ~ Zennosha

Howitzer_155 #15 Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43698 battles
  • [DD]
Sorbaz,  thk you for your time in effort in trying to get a mutually beneficial fix btw we the blitz community and WG...

_DragonKRIEG #16 Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:08 AM

LetsMakeTheForumsBurnSomeMore

• Players
  • 29707 battles
  • [RGN]

View PostRellyx, on 10 April 2016 - 07:04 PM, said:

I'll load a 215b with tea and drive into the river

SergPotato #17 Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:11 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6892 battles
so clan wars spoiler: wargaming vs the community

Proud member of the 501st Clan [501st Reserve] <(owo)

Blitz Blog : BlitzWithSerg

King_Zacarias #18 Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12481 battles
  • [LVIF]

View PostSergPotato, on 10 April 2016 - 07:11 PM, said:

so clan wars spoiler: wargaming vs the community

I'll take on Ratbat all day everyday 

Pledge Signer 

"The Truth Hurts" - My Mom 2005

I like Butterflies

The root of all problems are other people

Blackhawk39 #19 Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6234 battles

View PostKing_Zacarias, on 10 April 2016 - 08:35 PM, said:

I'll take on Ratbat all day everyday 

don't hate on the forum mods hate on the devs, the forum mods are chill 

The best complement in wot is to be called a hacker: Blackhawk 39

Proud to be a stormtrooper in the 501XX, stay thirsty my comrades

Proud member of #TeamAnime

WareJC #20 Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13470 battles
  • [2PINT]
Good letter.
WG has a new coke old coke problem here which they need to address.
"Your lack of effort or your death is not my concern. However lack of effort will lead to your death by their hand or mine."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users