Please read developers /!\

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ferranzo #1 Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:05 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2090 battles
So new update is great. The platoon idea is also a great way for ppl to play together. The only, and without a doubt biggest issue, is THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NO COORDINATED TEAM WARS. Plus, platoon slots can only be you and a buddie is a serious lack of clan gameplay. Clans should be able to fight together in a group. Almost all games with PvP and clans have this option, and without it rlly makes this game depressing. I'm newer to World of Tanks Blitz, (have never played any of the WOT, ect games.) And I rlly like the emersion I can get with tank battles. But it's a HUGE, huge turn off when I'm restricted to random battles with only 1 other friend. I'm sure you guys have considered this and just wanna support the ide9a of a better clan war system. Honestly without this update, I wouldn't be playing this game long. With that being said, I do love this game :) Thanks for reading!

acrisis #2 Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20126 battles
  • [III-X]
You will have private battle via training rooms in the next update or two :)

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
BCC Discord invite | BCC Forum Thread
Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
2.8 Blitz EconomyGot lag? =>  Pingplotter thread 

razernaga2014 #3 Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:14 PM

I drink and I know things.

• Players
  • 12028 battles
  • [SPUD]
Clan wars is coming.  Please look around when you join the forum.  It's been discussed a lot the last few days.

I have quit the game for now.  It is no longer what I began playing in 2014, and while change is not inherently bad, it is also not inherently good either.  

How To Crossfire

Former [SPUD] longtime member

Ferranzo #4 Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:34 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2090 battles

I have. Didn't see any but I'm also a bit new to forums. Even so, I would still post for support of idea. That's of freedom of speech works ya know :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users