Resupply Consumables ( Bug or Glitch or WAI )

re-supply consumables resupply

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Technoslave #1 Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10309 battles
  • [RDDT]

If I have a tank where I purchase consumables.  I use them, and I have re-supply turned off, when I go in to battle, I'll get a window that pops up asking if I want to "CANCEL" "BATTLE!" "RESUPPLY".  It's because the game remembers that I had consumables at one point for that particular tank.

Here's the problem.  I have the check box for "resupply automatically" turned off.  If I have it turned off, it's turned off for a reason, and I don't want that box to show up.

Likewise.  If after using all the consumables, and I check mark the box to resupply automatically, the box for cancel, battle, resupply still pops up.  Even though there's nothing to resupply.

The way it should act is the game shouldn't remember that I used consumables, and the confirmation box should not appear if I've decided not to resupply.

Anyway, don't know if this is a bug, a glitch, or working as intended.

If it's WAI, then it really should be fixed, b/c it's annoying, and in no way represents the intentions of the end user in not wanting to resupply the consumables.

If you're on Reddit, come join us at /r/worldoftankblitz.

GenericMIKE #2 Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:10 PM

The Most Generic Tanker in Blitz

• Players
  • 26005 battles
  • [COFFY]
its probably asking you to resupply your ammo

You can visit Blitz Guru for current news, updates, map guides, tank guides and more!

Technoslave #3 Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10309 battles
  • [RDDT]

View PostGenericMIKE, on 27 September 2014 - 07:10 PM, said:

its probably asking you to resupply your ammo

It is not.  That's check marked, this is specifically for consumables.
If you're on Reddit, come join us at /r/worldoftankblitz.

GenericMIKE #4 Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:24 PM

The Most Generic Tanker in Blitz

• Players
  • 26005 battles
  • [COFFY]
idk then send an error report to wargaming

You can visit Blitz Guru for current news, updates, map guides, tank guides and more!

naktl #5 Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:29 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18714 battles
I think if you have ever run more consumables than you now have on the tank the game remembers and tries to re supply you to that level.  I am not certain, but I think so.

Campagnolo #6 Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 720 battles

View PostTechnoslave, on 27 September 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

If I have a tank where I purchase consumables.  I use them, and I have re-supply turned off, when I go in to battle, I'll get a window that pops up asking if I want to "CANCEL" "BATTLE!" "RESUPPLY".  It's because the game remembers that I had consumables at one point for that particular tank.

Here's the problem.  I have the check box for "resupply automatically" turned off.  If I have it turned off, it's turned off for a reason, and I don't want that box to show up.

Likewise.  If after using all the consumables, and I check mark the box to resupply automatically, the box for cancel, battle, resupply still pops up.  Even though there's nothing to resupply.

The way it should act is the game shouldn't remember that I used consumables, and the confirmation box should not appear if I've decided not to resupply.

Anyway, don't know if this is a bug, a glitch, or working as intended.

If it's WAI, then it really should be fixed, b/c it's annoying, and in no way represents the intentions of the end user in not wanting to resupply the consumables.

Hey there,

I'd send in a ticket so Support can have a look. If possible, bring screenshots of the issue you're talking about. This used to be in issue when the game just came out, but has long been fixed. 

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users