The info tab

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

NitroTheCreator #1 Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:00 AM

Bow Down Before Me

• Players
  • 32839 battles
  • [CYCLN]

I know i should of said something earlier back when the new update had first had the disappear, but better late that never. So here are my thoughts that i put out in the General Forums that i copied and pasted to put here, so maybe it can be added as a suggestion

-

I would like the "info" button implemented back in to the game! I should of gave my thoughts earlier on when it was replaced by the "record" button, but since the forums is a place to give feedback to wargaming and it's possible that we can make a change, hopefully this topic does not a waste of time, and can be helpful to improve the game.

I personally loved the info tab because it made looking stats quick and easy. But the biggest advantage to the info tab is that you could compare multiple different tank statistics from any tank in your garage extremely fast. So it made very easy to analyze the differences between tanks that you would want to compare. For example if you wanted to know the key differences between two tier 10 medium tanks that you had, and wanted to look into the specifics, you could quickly just put a filter on and go back forth between the two tanks, finding the differences to expand your tank knowledge. Easy and useful! Don't you agree!?

The problem with doing that today is that you HAVE to click

"UPGRADES" -  click on a module - and scroll all the way down -

and if you want to compare tank statistics you will have to go out into the tech tree, find the tank and repeat! by the time you do that you've already forgot some of the specifics that you wanted to compare, so you have to go back and forth, irritably to find the info you want. Its such a Pain! it use to be so Easy! but they had to get rid of it... 

Maybe Wargaming didn't think it was useful? Maybe the community didn't find it useful, so Wargaming removed it. But for people who make tank videos, or just are curious on the details, its much for difficult to compare tank statistics quickly. I would love it if they implemented it back and maybe just put it above the "record" tab, which i find pretty useful since they added, but i would still rather have the "info" button. I just find it very useful

Thoughts? Would you like it back in? Would you rather have the game the way it is? or do just don't care - not even a little?

Tanka1949 #2 Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:27 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4732 battles
  • [WAR1]
Have you seen the RECORD tab when you start the game lower left hand corner.   

conrad07277 #3 Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:33 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1533 battles
  • [KI_NG]

View Post123anika, on 18 April 2016 - 05:27 AM, said:

What??explain please

tedg5 #4 Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:35 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 39903 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Nice dbl post dude.

conrad07277 #5 Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:38 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1533 battles
  • [KI_NG]

View Posttedg5, on 18 April 2016 - 05:35 AM, said:

Nice dbl post dude.

Thanx

NitroTheCreator #6 Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:07 AM

Bow Down Before Me

• Players
  • 32839 battles
  • [CYCLN]

View Posttedg5, on 17 April 2016 - 11:35 PM, said:

Nice dbl post dude.

Have you not read the first part?

NitroTheCreator #7 Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:07 AM

Bow Down Before Me

• Players
  • 32839 battles
  • [CYCLN]

View Post123anika, on 17 April 2016 - 11:27 PM, said:

you mean the tab I've already referred too?

Turd___Ferguson #8 Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:27 AM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [38SUX]

View PostNitromemania, on 18 April 2016 - 01:07 AM, said:

you mean the tab I've already referred too?

forumers are extra special tonight, apparently they can't read the OP. I agree. I had asked for this back when they changed it. It was a much faster toggle view. I also wished that they added your level of mastery to the info. That would make it easy to see if it's a tank you mastered for those of us who are trying to earn them all. 

The phantom of the forums

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” - George S. Patton

I don't always eat tacos, but when I do they're from here: http://www.districttaco.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users