Graphics issues loading bugs not loading artifacts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AIRSOFTMAN125 #1 Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:54 AM

Private

• Players
  • 6556 battles
  • [BLIT]

My Ipad 2 has never shown and is not showing signs of dying. However even with a perfectly fine device the game has been running slower past few updates. The latest one saw 20 fps most games. Blitz was at least working though. Today I logged in and to the dissapointment of my platoon mate I got 0.5 fps and the screen was full of blackness, only some things had loaded, not even my tank! The sky, the floor, the houses, the tanks, all were not loaded, just parts of the terrain, and with blurry textures. I tried to change graphics, to lowest, to mid, to highest, and custom but none would make it work. I used to reach around 50 fps max graphics! Worse yet, my recent few attempts to log in resulted in multiple crashes, and the garage wouldn't load properly either. The tank's polygons were all messep up, and it was see through.Pls notify me of what is going on and any solutions it may help others as well. :)

Morphman_ #2 Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37180 battles
  • [WEAK]
Set to lowest settings and restart the iPad. Close all background apps and tabs in browsers.

#1 Hated Target of the Censorship Bureau

They hate my good hygiene

And despise the vocal stylings of David Lee Roth

Also tagged with Graphics, issues, loading, bugs, not loading, artifacts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users