Chat google FPS

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Terrible2s #1 Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:46 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 27846 battles
  • [TNK_U]

Garage chat:  I play on a Samsung Tab 4. The in-garage chat where you talk to a friend when not actually playing has all kinds of lag. I hit enter and wait a second for it to post.  I type fast and it doesn't keep up.

Google play:  there is a new annoying pop from google play asking me to register for something.  I don't want to.  I can't get rid of the thing.

FPS:  the new frame rate switch. Is this recommended for all older Android?  Is there some kind of way to find out if it helps or not?

I'm over 21. This is a great game and is the only electronic game I play.  Stats:  http://www.wotbstars...me=WOTB&lng=eng

tlouie #2 Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9642 battles
  • [TAT]

View Postpoppy_15, on 04 May 2016 - 10:46 AM, said:

Garage chat:  I play on a Samsung Tab 4. The in-garage chat where you talk to a friend when not actually playing has all kinds of lag. I hit enter and wait a second for it to post.  I type fast and it doesn't keep up.

Google play:  there is a new annoying pop from google play asking me to register for something.  I don't want to.  I can't get rid of the thing.

FPS:  the new frame rate switch. Is this recommended for all older Android?  Is there some kind of way to find out if it helps or not?

Post a screenshot of the Google Play popup.

Try the FPS switch, play a few games, decide for yourself.

ahredstealth #3 Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:51 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postpoppy_15, on 04 May 2016 - 09:46 AM, said:

1)  I'm getting all sorts of goofy lag chat.  Not just in the garage, but in the game as well.  It was really bad in training rooms.  I'm assuming it's mainly from the population playing... I hope it gets better.

2) It's your google Play account.  It wants you to register for all your games, and it will auto-sign you in.  I typed my screen name in, and after that it went away.  It has nothing to do with Blitz.

3)  I didn't notice this.  Can't help.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

Also tagged with Chat, google, FPS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users