Apprentice clan, like a minor league system?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Never_Forget_ #1 Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:09 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15068 battles
  • [DIRE]

So after discussing my goals and ideas with some different people I have come to the following conclusion: I started my own clan way to soon. 

I am improving my stats regularly and feel my gameplay is improving. The clan is growing and progressing. However, I am still a newbie leading newbies. And I am looking for someone to help us all improve. YouTube, Twitch and the forums help, but getting any really good to great players to platoon with me is near impossible for some reason. I platoon with my daughter regularly and some clan members as well. 

So so here is my idea. I have heard some clans have subdivisions or a clan in training. Kind of like a farm system in baseball or the NCAA in basketball and football. So is there any clans out there willing to take my clan under their wing? I am willing to change the name and or acronym of the clan if needed. I am aware it cost money but at this point I am eager to improve my gameplay for me and my clan as much as possible. 

So let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

otis1971 #2 Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:14 PM

Sir Skrub-A-Lot

• Players
  • 22227 battles
  • [III-P]
There are feeder clans, (clans that can lead into another clan) and there are also clan alliances.  I'm sure you can ally your clan to another, get on Discord, or Team speak, create a training room and spar with one another.  

Meerkat_Medium #3 Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:17 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10566 battles
  • [ROTI]

View PostNever_Forget_, on 04 May 2016 - 01:09 PM, said:

So after discussing my goals and ideas with some different people I have come to the following conclusion: I started my own clan way to soon. 

I am improving my stats regularly and feel my gameplay is improving. The clan is growing and progressing. However, I am still a newbie leading newbies. And I am looking for someone to help us all improve. YouTube, Twitch and the forums help, but getting any really good to great players to platoon with me is near impossible for some reason. I platoon with my daughter regularly and some clan members as well. 

So so here is my idea. I have heard some clans have subdivisions or a clan in training. Kind of like a farm system in baseball or the NCAA in basketball and football. So is there any clans out there willing to take my clan under their wing? I am willing to change the name and or acronym of the clan if needed. I am aware it cost money but at this point I am eager to improve my gameplay for me and my clan as much as possible. 

So let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

not my clan but look for a good clan with no feeder clan. like my clan is the feeder clan for the well known 501ST and 501DV

Oralflame #4 Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15978 battles
  • [DOOMD]
[-BT-] Basic Training might be able to take you guys in. However, you'd need to talk to RenegadeCommander. He's in charge of Basic Training.

RenegadeCommander #5 Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:54 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5804 battles

The Basic Training Program would be happy to train you and your fellow clanmates. You can keep your clan mates and clan tag, we will just set up training sessions between your clanmates and our mentors. Our mentors will train you all in the skills, strategies, and tactics necessary to effectively play the game. Please send me a pm on the forums if you are interested in such a deal. 

GL HF (-.-)7

-RenegadeCommander

My Youtube: https://www.youtube....Qo5oZPtGICVdPUg

Cromwell Berlin, Type 62, and Type 59 make me moist happy.

"THE STRENGTH OF THE PACK IS THE WOLF, THE STRENGTH OF THE WOLF IS THE PACK"

TheOneManBand #6 Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:15 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6270 battles
  • [MRKVT]
Merkavim would be interested in forming an alliance. Let's talk about it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users