tilt losing streak

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BorisBaddenov #1 Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:30 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24608 battles
  • [NOGUD]

Does anyone have an extra win or two they would be willing to sell me?  I don't seem to be able to earn any on my own the past day or so :(

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

__Crusader6__ #2 Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:39 PM

Annoying Mod

• Players
  • 61444 battles
  • [SURG3]

Dude, you did really well yesterday when we landed together randomly in your VK28.01.

I'm on a clubbing stretch with my Tie Fighter, so if I am a round hit me up.

Tank Hoarder: 387 tanks in Garage:  383/392 aced
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

Sorry I haven’t aced the Smasher yet - So I’m still ruining tier 6-8 

_CH3F #3 Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 60454 battles
  • [L0VED]
I'm no Unicom but after looking at your stats looks like most of your height tier  tanks are in the 30-40% WR category. You might want to play lower tier tanks until your game improves and you WR gets better. I always try to mix it up, I will play low tier and high tier every day. From tier 1-10. Playing in tier 1-5 helps me brush up on the basics. I don't go to tier 5-10 until I get a couple of wins in a row. Good luck!

BorisBaddenov #4 Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:27 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24608 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 05 May 2016 - 05:39 AM, said:

Dude, you did really well yesterday when we landed together randomly in your VK28.01.

I'm on a clubbing stretch with my Tie Fighter, so if I am a round hit me up.

Hi Crusader,

Yeah, I have had a few good games.  Obvious exaggeration is obvious :)  I had a really good game in my t-44 as well.  But for the most part I cant even win at tier three, LOL

View Postchefejl74, on 05 May 2016 - 06:15 AM, said:

I'm no Unicom but after looking at your stats looks like most of your height tier  tanks are in the 30-40% WR category. You might want to play lower tier tanks until your game improves and you WR gets better. I always try to mix it up, I will play low tier and high tier every day. From tier 1-10. Playing in tier 1-5 helps me brush up on the basics. I don't go to tier 5-10 until I get a couple of wins in a row. Good luck!

HI Chef :)

Yeah, most of my higher tier tanks have bad stats.  That's because I did what most noobs did, rush to the higher tiers.  I had about 5k games in before I got my head straight and started listening to advice like the kind you just gave me.  I would currently rank my self a mid-tier player, (6,7,8) who chased the dream of dominating higher tiers in mediums only to find they are harder to drive.  I switched to soviet heavies for a good time to learn the basics.  I learned that I should totally avoid turretless TDs, so I have for the most part.   I recently found that I dont totally suck in lights (I totally suck in turretless TDs, even the Hetzer).   I will never be totally Purple, but I know one day I will be out of the red :)

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

olddatsunfan #5 Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 34394 battles
  • [-CFR-]
I ran some platoon matches with my buddy Denver last night.  We did OK, but, only went 3 out of 7 in a T-34-85 platoon.  Still it was great fun.  Hit me up if I'm on in the evening PST.  Daytime I usually can't platoon as I'm only on for a couple of games at a time before work, coffee, lunch etc ...  I'm only OK, but, hey, better to have an OK friend than an unknown green I say!
QO6Y0A8.gif

STINGRAY_2020 #6 Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 49556 battles
  • [IRONZ]
Did well yesterday. This morning was terrible. So I switched to tanks that can carry a bit better. Early mornings are usually bad, but not this bad. At tiers 6 to 9, you may as well be playing tier 1. Teams just randomly driving in all directions with no clue.

NA damage record holder for the Jg.Pz.E100 (because I camped and the reds ran into my shells) 

All GRILLES MUST DIE!! 

Also tagged with tilt, losing streak

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users