Suggestion to improve random match gameplay

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: Option to allow colour coded names (12 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

Should WG allow players the option of colour coding their names in battle

1. Yes (10 votes [83.33%])

Percentage of vote: 83.33%

2. No (1 vote [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

3. Don't care either way (1 vote [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Hide poll

Zip_Zip #1 Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 42330 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Its been suggested by myself and many others in the past that it would be nice to have at least a colour coding system for the names in match so that team mates can tell who to listen to or not. 

This would go a long way towards helping gameplay in pub matches because players would at least realize when low win rate players vs. higher win tate players and who to listen and learn from.

I'm sure WG has heard that suggestion many times. The resistance to the idea is probably based on shaming or intimidating the average player in to not playing or having as much fun. I could see how this could potentially be the case.

So here is the idea: Make it optional. Have the colour coded name be an option in the setup screen. This way players who want to call battles can switch it on and players in battle seeing a green, blue, purple name would be more inclined to listen to that player while at the same time no one gets shamed or embarassed about their win rate if they leave the option off. Of course the colour coding would be only visible to team mates.

Everybody is happy and quality of gameplay improves. 

Always remember, wherever you go, there you are...

164 tanks mastered // Have tanks, will battle // Click here for my youtube channel 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users