Hanger Chat and Training Rooms

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BigSmoker1965 #1 Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:11 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 45933 battles
Hanger chat is so slow its annoying.  Trying to message someone takes minutes not seconds.  Scrolling through friends again so slow annoying.  Scrolling through training rooms incredibly annoying because its so slow.  I use a iPad2.  Maybe it's just me.

Oralflame #2 Posted 09 May 2016 - 01:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18525 battles
  • [_TRAP]

Just so you know - and to avoid confusion - it is referred to as Garage, not "hangar."

Are you having problems with Personal Messages, or is it Clan Chat that is being a problem?

I use a Motorola Moto G3 (occasionally) and typically use a iPad 2. I have not had problems with the chat as much (sometimes sends an error saying I can't send messages, scrolls back to the top constantly, or shows doubles of every message), and few with the TR (timer wrong, not accepting people into que), but the most annoying is always with the iPad, not my Motorola: in the tank ownership list, it keeps lagging as I scroll, which means it will randomly make tanks Priority Tanks or not (I use that filter for Premium tanks).

Update 2.9 is filled with bugs. I hope WG didn't think they needed to extend April Fools this long...

BigSmoker1965 #3 Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 45933 battles

OK "My Garage".  The basic problem is as I type to a friend in "Garage" chat the words begin to appear after I've typed several words.  Clan chat is the same.  There is also a fairly long period of time when I touch a friends name before it takes me to that person.  These 2 things combined make it almost impossible to carry on multiple conversations.  To scroll through my friends list or the list of training rooms is in complete slow motion.

Kiser_Sosei #4 Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:50 PM

Who is Kiser Sosei?!?

• Players
  • 36143 battles
  • [III-R]
My chat is also slower in 2.9.

"MM may not be rigged but RNGesus only answers the prayers of one team."
My WOTB Youtube Channel.

https://www.blitzsta...com/Kiser_Sosei

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users