Double tap primary tech tree selection

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TurboTIB #1 Posted 09 May 2016 - 08:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 34972 battles
  • [III-X]

Up until version 2.9, I've been able to double tap a tank in the row along the bottom to toggle it as primary or not. I've also been able to double tap a tank in the tech tree to open it in the garage. Neither of these double tapping functions are working on my iPad Pro, however it's working fine on my iPhone and Mac versions of WOT Blitz. A clan mate said his iPad 2 is working properly so I'm wondering if this issue is isolated to the iPad Pro.

I tried deleting the game, restarting the iPad Pro and reinstalling Blitz. Did not fix. I'm running the latest version of iOS (9.3.1).

Anyone else with a iPad Pro having these issues?

tedg5 #2 Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:06 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 57682 battles
  • [AGOGO]
On my iPad mini I get my favorites periodically changed by WG now, guess they are not happy that I don't play certain tanks.

pgrass101 #3 Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:48 PM

YOLO King

• Players
  • 42017 battles
  • [III-Z]
On my iPad Air 2 my tanks become selected as primary when I am scrolling through the tanks in my garage. It seems to easy to select them now without double tapping them

TurboTIB #4 Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 34972 battles
  • [III-X]

I discovered another anomaly while trying to diagnose the problem and find a work around. I deleted the game, rebooted the iPad Pro and downloaded / installed Blitz again. One of the first splash screens that come up allow you to enter a user name and password to log into an existing account. When I tried activating the first field to enter my user name, I wasn't able to get a courser. I clicked in the name entry field and nothing happens. So, while I'm able to press and activate buttons within Blitz, clicking into fields doesn't work. I'm not having this same trouble on other programs as far as I know.

Another clan-mate said he's using an iPad Pro but not having these issues so I'm afraid these problems are not specific to this device type.

Edited by TurboTIB, 10 May 2016 - 03:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users