lag, floating tanks, what everyone else is saying

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

otis1971 #1 Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:52 PM

Sir Skrub-A-Lot

• Players
  • 28020 battles
  • [III]
I don't have anything earth shattering, I am only echoing what many have stated before in the forums since the last update.  The game is broken, and it's not enjoyable in it's current state.  My tank floats, goes through rocks, does everything but go where I want it to go.  It's not my device, it's not my connection.  I'm putting this post here in the hope that a developer or a mod read this, as well as the many other posts I have read on the same subject.  My premium time runs up at the end of the day.  I will not renew until this problem is fixed.  

Thank you for developing the training rooms, the tanks, the reworked maps, and the new premium tank(s).  As a consumer, I am not interested in anything you offer until you fix your product.  

Player935 #2 Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 49196 battles
  • [TOMB]
I have only experienced the teleporting tank one but not the floating tank one 

otis1971 #3 Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:14 PM

Sir Skrub-A-Lot

• Players
  • 28020 battles
  • [III]

View PostPlayer935, on 10 May 2016 - 07:05 PM, said:

I have only experienced the teleporting tank one but not the floating tank one 

At least when you teleport, you can go somewhere unexpected.  Floating tanks are easy targets.    Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough to screen cap what was happening.  

LE_gend_VI #4 Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:28 PM

The man, the myth

• Players
  • 20816 battles
Lost a few games I had clutched and was for sure going to win. Sucks but can't do anything about it. Seems to happen to me on winter map the most 

otis1971 #5 Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:32 PM

Sir Skrub-A-Lot

• Players
  • 28020 battles
  • [III]
That's a shame.  I had three bad games in a row on Black Goldville. 

yermama #6 Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:41 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 47689 battles
  • [RCAF]
My tanks can now Moonwalk like Michael Jackson.

IronSpectre1138 #7 Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5512 battles
  • [SPUDX]

It's not a matter of just being "a shame"at this point. I, like many others, put real money into this game. It goes beyond stats and all of the other [edited]right now. I've submitted a ticket to WG.I don't know what good it'll do, but I would think it could have a bit more effect than thread after thread. They've got to hear from paying customers who are paying for premium time during this nonsense.

Edit: WG QUICKLY responded to my ticket. I won't go into detail- that's their place to provide info.- but they did ask for info. on my part to help them locate the problem. This follows what I said about sending tickets directly to them. I think it may be more effective than generic threads.

Edited by aramikvideo19, 10 May 2016 - 09:04 PM.

"Traditionally, Spuds love to fight. All real Spuds love the sting of battle."

I am the official beer wench of the Spuds. I may not be a unicum, but I keep the suds flowing.

King6510 #8 Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30640 battles
I love how the turret always has perfect connection.

I have an Ms-1

otis1971 #9 Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:58 AM

Sir Skrub-A-Lot

• Players
  • 28020 battles
  • [III]

View Postaramikvideo19, on 10 May 2016 - 08:34 PM, said:

It's not a matter of just being "a shame"at this point. I, like many others, put real money into this game. It goes beyond stats and all of the other [edited]right now. I've submitted a ticket to WG.I don't know what good it'll do, but I would think it could have a bit more effect than thread after thread. They've got to hear from paying customers who are paying for premium time during this nonsense.

Edit: WG QUICKLY responded to my ticket. I won't go into detail- that's their place to provide info.- but they did ask for info. on my part to help them locate the problem. This follows what I said about sending tickets directly to them. I think it may be more effective than generic threads.

I used the word "shame" because I am frustrated, but I lack the articulation to honestly express my displeasure without using profanity.  Yes I agree, sending a ticket should have more weight than one more boring complaint post on the forums. Thank you for telling me that you received a quick response.  I have every intent of screen capping the next time my  tie-panzer, or lil' Leopard decides to fly to the blimp on Black Goldville, and sending that picture along with my ticket.  

Phantom_Spook #10 Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:05 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17583 battles
  • [SPANK]

This is getting ridiculous! Just had the worst episode of dancing tanks I've ever seen on here, and, judging by the "wth?"s popping up on the screen at the same time it started with me I wasn't the only one effected. Ping was 87-92 yet tanks were spinning, hopping, teleporting, and sliding sideways on flat ground. I quickly restarted when I froze up, only to come back to more of the same and worse. I slid right out into the line of and got hammered before I finally regained a little control, but by that time I was out of position and out of options. I was killed and the team lost. 

It's getting so that this game isn't playable like this. Yesterday's lag was so bad for several hours that I just walked away from it. Now today out of the blue, bang dancing tanks and my win rate takes another hit. Fix this!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users