If a clan lead never logs on

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

_Wunder_Waffe_ #21 Posted 05 June 2016 - 04:10 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19418 battles
  • [III-H]

I agree that something should be done about a clan lead that never logs on. Maybe give the deputy leads the ability to vote a new clan lead? Seems like a small request, do any club war gaming members want to chime in? Senator_ratbat please help! Can we submit a ticket for this? 

Edited by kforrest27, 05 June 2016 - 04:10 AM.

AirmetTango #22 Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:16 PM

Private

• Players
  • 19023 battles

I'm surprised that many of the initial responses were just to "leave the clan and join another one" or "just start a new one"! In the first case, what happened to clan loyalty?? We have a solid and active group of guys - it would be a real shame for everyone to scatter to the four winds because there isn't a way to replace an inactive leader. In the second case - yes, starting a new clan would be a viable option, but not without losing all the progress we've made to date (we're nearly a lvl 8 clan). Starting from scratch would be a huge discouragement.

Seems like a simple solution would be to give Co-leads some real power instead of just a title. Let me preface this by saying I'm not a Co-lead (I can't be made one since our leader is afk), so please correct me if I misrepresent anything. Maybe take a cue from other successful games such as [edited]and at least give Co-leads the power to promote/demote other members of equal and lessor rank, change the clan motto, etc. Hopefully when the clan wars become a reality, Co-leads will be able to initiate them (again, in [edited], a co-leader can initiate a clan war). With these minor changes, a clan can live on and function fairly normally even if a leader goes mia without transferring the leadership title before he goes.

DK_YUSHIN #23 Posted 22 June 2016 - 03:27 AM

Private

• Players
  • 14486 battles
  • [DK]

I originally started the clan which i am in, its called Death Knights. We moved clan lead to the best player till someone made an inactive member clan lead. Bug mistake!!! How can i send in a ticket to move the clan lead to myself or my most activeclan Deputy? Most games have an in game way to email a ticket to help. I am not interested in switching clans. I built the current one. Can someone contact me in game or by email from Wargaming that can help. Please help me save my clan we 50 members and have all bonuses.

_DK_YUSHIN_ my in game id. Yushin1775@gmail.com is my email i use for the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you Wargaming. 

AnOnYmOuS_9999 #24 Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:58 PM

Private

• Players
  • 29327 battles
  • [O7]

View Postsemoroth, on 26 May 2016 - 12:18 PM, said:

I think they need to make an impeach button for player to impeach the leader for when they have been inactive for a certain time frame like anywhere between 3-7 days. And have the the capabilites to take over by using so much gold or by a voting method in clan chat or something.  Because yeah, u can change clans but what if u have already became friends with your clan mates. U don't really want to leave them behind.  Just need the possibility to replace the lead in order to actually make it better.

I have actually seen this method in other games with clans and I think it would be useful. Hopefully we can get some input on this topic soon.

I like this idea a lot. My clan leader hasn't been on in 6 months and I asked WOT support if we could get a new leader appointed. They aren't willing without current leaders approval, and we can't get this because he's never on...

ahredstealth #25 Posted 14 July 2016 - 03:11 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

FYI the only way WarGaming will move clan leadership in game without permission from the current commander is with a IRL death certificate for the acting commander.

I'm actually not joking here either...  If it sounds too stupid to be true, it probably is.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

tlouie #26 Posted 14 July 2016 - 05:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9642 battles
  • [TAT]

View Postahredstealth, on 14 July 2016 - 10:11 AM, said:

FYI the only way WarGaming will move clan leadership in game without permission from the current commander is with a IRL death certificate for the acting commander.

I'm actually not joking here either...  If it sounds too stupid to be true, it probably is.

"Mr. & Mrs. Elit3TankerYo? I'm so sorry for your loss.  Umm, me and 48 other guys were wondering if you could mail us a copy of Elit3TankerYo's death cerificate? K Thx."

Yeah, that wouldn't be awkward.

HCGunther1973 #27 Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7833 battles
  • [ZOD]

View Posttlouie, on 26 May 2016 - 01:29 PM, said:

What emergency clan leadership actions so desperately require attention that you're demanding to boot your  clan leader if they don't log in for 7 days?

HCGunther1973 #28 Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:56 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7833 battles
  • [ZOD]
Well said if i had a issue with net and there was a impeach within seven days there would be chaos in clans .stupid idea .but after six weeks two months well that would make sense .however like others said just start a new clan or join one is more senseable i made one an brought most the active with me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users