Training rooms no shoots WTH

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

pastore123 #1 Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:31 AM

Community Italian Stallion

• Players
  • 20325 battles
  • [LXE]

It can go without saying that training rooms overall are amazing. There is a lot of diversity to what one can do when not wanting to sit down and grind. Unfortunately late at night, usually when I'm on, the majority of the rooms are no shoots/ramming only/hide and seek etc. I for one occasionally enjoy ramming only. But, when that is the only option it becomes quite boring. 

From what I've seen the last few days is that most people enjoy these types of games. so at this point I decided to make my own rooms. Usually Germany vs America or axis vs allies. I have had a good turnout during the afternoon with this. At night it is not so. 

I had a guy come to my training room and enter the battle only to insist on a no shoot. He then told me he wanted to explore the map. I gave him one minute to do so then started shooting. With this thread I am trying to ask all of you who enjoy some good battles in training rooms to get on in the wee hours of the night and blow some pixel tanks up with me. 

Thank you

#FREEPROMPT_N_CRITICAL

RES, NON VERBA 

LoyalEnoughForAnM60

Lieutenant_Potato #2 Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:01 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7014 battles
  • [MAHOU]
True, the only way to find those matches are other allied clans or people who host special events such as on Discord there are discussions on historical battles and events. Sometimes some rooms are made to find glitches and spoil them.

AStateOfTrance #3 Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8968 battles
  • [SVTSC]

View Postpastore123, on 14 May 2016 - 05:31 AM, said:

It can go without saying that training rooms overall are amazing. There is a lot of diversity to what one can do when not wanting to sit down and grind. Unfortunately late at night, usually when I'm on, the majority of the rooms are no shoots/ramming only/hide and seek etc. I for one occasionally enjoy ramming only. But, when that is the only option it becomes quite boring. 

From what I've seen the last few days is that most people enjoy these types of games. so at this point I decided to make my own rooms. Usually Germany vs America or axis vs allies. I have had a good turnout during the afternoon with this. At night it is not so. 

I had a guy come to my training room and enter the battle only to insist on a no shoot. He then told me he wanted to explore the map. I gave him one minute to do so then started shooting. With this thread I am trying to ask all of you who enjoy some good battles in training rooms to get on in the wee hours of the night and blow some pixel tanks up with me. 

Thank you

Shoot me a message tonight, I'll hop into your room with some of my guys. :)
  • Armin Van Buuren, Above and Beyond, Jorn Van Deynhoven, Tommy Johnson, Daniel Kandi, Omnia, Cosmic Gate, John O' Callaghan, Shogun, Super8/TAB, Sean Tyas, Beat Service
  • I live the songwriter's life
  • RIP BORIS NEMTSOV (1959-2015)

pastore123 #4 Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:15 AM

• Players
  • 20325 battles
  • [LXE]

View PostAStateOfTrance, on 14 May 2016 - 03:08 AM, said:

Shoot me a message tonight, I'll hop into your room with some of my guys. :)

Sounds good! We are running some team training. Maybe we could run that with you guys. 

#FREEPROMPT_N_CRITICAL

RES, NON VERBA 

LoyalEnoughForAnM60

pastore123 #5 Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:16 AM

• Players
  • 20325 battles
  • [LXE]

View PostLieutenant_Potato, on 14 May 2016 - 03:01 AM, said:

True, the only way to find those matches are other allied clans or people who host special events such as on Discord there are discussions on historical battles and events. Sometimes some rooms are made to find glitches and spoil them.

yeah, I've seen those during the day. At night not as much. I crashed someone's room last night... I felt good after I did...

#FREEPROMPT_N_CRITICAL

RES, NON VERBA 

LoyalEnoughForAnM60

Dado_1968 #6 Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30287 battles
  • [MOM]

View Postpastore123, on 14 May 2016 - 05:31 AM, said:

Thank you

It's good to be nice and accommodating, but you shouldn't let someone else takeover your training room.  If they don't want to play the game everyone else does, kick him out.  He can start his own explore the map training room.

"I won't go and complain to the chemistry." - Costa

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

LE_gend_VI #7 Posted 14 May 2016 - 01:06 PM

The man, the myth

• Players
  • 20816 battles
Your room your rules. If he wanted to explore he should have went to another room or made his own

Rev_ianc_bell #8 Posted 14 May 2016 - 01:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 29220 battles
  • [PRD]
I've had mixed results with.my attempts to make "real battle" training rooms. I'm looking forward to the glitches being fixed so I can come back and organise some historical type battles

Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

LasVegas_NA #9 Posted 14 May 2016 - 01:23 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2293 battles
  • [WT]

You just need to create more ideas on training rooms.

also, T-62A is better than Obj. 140 lol

"If you want to find billionaires, go to New York. If you want to find athletes, go to Los Angeles. If you want to find tankers that you can count on, go to Las Vegas."

--- LasVegas_NA

ahredstealth #10 Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:43 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]
If you want to shoot at tanks in a training room, and someone comes in asking for a no shoot...  shoot them.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

AStateOfTrance #11 Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8968 battles
  • [SVTSC]

View Postpastore123, on 14 May 2016 - 06:15 AM, said:

Sounds good! We are running some team training. Maybe we could run that with you guys. 

Sure! I'll propose it to the clan when I get home. 

View Postahredstealth, on 14 May 2016 - 09:43 AM, said:

If you want to shoot at tanks in a training room, and someone comes in asking for a no shoot...  shoot them.

LOL, true

• Armin Van Buuren, Above and Beyond, Jorn Van Deynhoven, Tommy Johnson, Daniel Kandi, Omnia, Cosmic Gate, John O' Callaghan, Shogun, Super8/TAB, Sean Tyas, Beat Service
  • I live the songwriter's life
  • RIP BORIS NEMTSOV (1959-2015)

BigSmoker1965 #12 Posted 15 May 2016 - 11:18 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 45933 battles
Mostly all I see is rooms(during my standard play time)for ramming, racing, glitching and another dozen rooms with one person in them and more blah blah blah useless noob rooms that just take up space in the system.  I did find the other day however a room(s) filled with highly skilled players.  They were kind enough to allow me to participate.  I had a complete blast although my lack of a tier X medium begin to show up after a while but I was thoroughly satisfied being among these exceptional players.  It let me do what I needed to do, TRAIN.  I got to see their play styles and it gave me some new perspectives to the game.  I appreciated these kinds of games a lot.  I wish there would be more rooms like this.  Super players hosting rooms for others to learn a few lessons.  As far as I know I had never actually played against any of the guys real time but I certainlty appreciated the opportunity to learn some new stuff.    

Edited by BigSmoker1965, 15 May 2016 - 11:19 PM.

krietenstein34 #13 Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32753 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostBigSmoker1965, on 15 May 2016 - 06:18 PM, said:

Mostly all I see is rooms(during my standard play time)for ramming, racing, glitching and another dozen rooms with one person in them and more blah blah blah useless noob rooms that just take up space in the system.  I did find the other day however a room(s) filled with highly skilled players.  They were kind enough to allow me to participate.  I had a complete blast although my lack of a tier X medium begin to show up after a while but I was thoroughly satisfied being among these exceptional players.  It let me do what I needed to do, TRAIN.  I got to see their play styles and it gave me some new perspectives to the game.  I appreciated these kinds of games a lot.  I wish there would be more rooms like this.  Super players hosting rooms for others to learn a few lessons.  As far as I know I had never actually played against any of the guys real time but I certainlty appreciated the opportunity to learn some new stuff.    

pretty much TRs in a nutshell.   Save the MS-1 was fun.......twice.   

Chat will help the organization.

I still think ANY forumer...........    Make a room for called Forums(easy search).......  nightly.

Other than 2vs2 with clanmates.....    not useful for a loner like me.

:girl:

__Alexwen__ #14 Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:50 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12533 battles
  • [USA2]

View PostLieutenant_Potato, on 14 May 2016 - 11:01 AM, said:

And then we find new glitches on new maps :D

3x3: 21.xx AO5

2x2: 8.xx

OH: 30.xx

4x4: 1:45

Oh nevermind, wrong forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users