One sided lag?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

gmann14 #1 Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:07 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23394 battles
  • [ATENA]

Fired wotb on pc too see if I can spend an hour battling.. Battle starts, all is normal, was exchanging fire w reds, bout a minute into it my tank starts to lag, no response from controls, starts slowly turning in place.. I thought I'd wait it out; as time passes someone on my team types 'lag', then another guy.. then another..But the thing is red team tanks appear to be moving.. and shooting. I'm watching other two friendly tanks near me doing the huddini act..  so one by one my team eats it as I'm watching my tank slowly doing the tango. So we go on chatting and throwing funnies n curses at wg to pass the time..

What gets my panties in a bunch, if everyone was lagging, flying, doing weird stuff, i'd understand.. But it appeared that rngesus decided to make only my team start wigging out. Now Im here reading and find this is an ongoing issue..So.. no point sending support tix just to get their useless auto reply.. Guess gotta wait for a fix. Was my second game of the day, first one had no issues.. Did wg need to pay off utubers n marketing turds for dumb promos and cut their server budget?>.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg33ozrTqpc met the man once while bunch of us shared shots to celebrate fallen platoon mates at Danny's

_CH3F #2 Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 58939 battles
  • [L0VED]
Funny thing is that I've never experienced the opposite. I've never went up against red team while they were experiencing lag. Only ever seems to happen to the team I am on.

tedg5 #3 Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:29 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 49606 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Well, lag on reds just looks like dumb tanks that ignore you and are focused on something else. So you probably have seen them, just thought they were tunneled onto something else.

Bradley_Varvel #4 Posted 15 May 2016 - 08:02 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24467 battles
  • [HELLS]

View Posttedg5, on 14 May 2016 - 11:29 PM, said:

Well, lag on reds just looks like dumb tanks that ignore you and are focused on something else. So you probably have seen them, just thought they were tunneled onto something else.o

​I can agree, lag just happened to the green team where as we got our asses waxed.  I had zero control over my vehicle, not fun... this has be the #1 priority fix.

Hippiedude_1 #5 Posted 15 May 2016 - 08:17 PM

Private

• Players
  • 16422 battles
  • [GRMPS]
I have never had a problem  till this last update what gives ?  Training rooms ? I do love this game tho .......

Edited by Hippiedude_1, 15 May 2016 - 08:18 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users