Jump to content


T-34-85 Rudy Credit Potential

Im A bit tipsy

  • Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Ksftwe #1 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:05 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26250 battles
  • 4,256
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

T-34-85 Rudy is a brand new Tier 7 prem that is utterly OP with 5000 ROF and 6969 alpha omg everybody buy this thing for guaranteed 110% WR etc etc

 

I don't care about its performance. How's its credit potential? I read on the news thing that you "shouldn't expect to earn credits" in it. Not sure what the point is of buying it then, if this is true.


Edited by Ksftwe, 19 May 2016 - 09:06 PM.

 

[SCAMO] > [PRAMO]


WhaleSmacker #2 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:06 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17137 battles
  • 798
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2014
Stat padding is its only purpose.


Ksftwe #3 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:08 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26250 battles
  • 4,256
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostWhaleSmacker, on 19 May 2016 - 04:06 PM, said:

Stat padding is its only purpose.

 

I have other tanks I can stat pad in if I feel like it. I need a reliable credit grinder because the Type 59 just isn't cutting it. I managed to lose 11k with a premium acc on it a few days ago.

 

[SCAMO] > [PRAMO]


WhaleSmacker #4 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:14 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17137 battles
  • 798
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2014

View PostKsftwe, on 19 May 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

 

I have other tanks I can stat pad in if I feel like it. I need a reliable credit grinder because the Type 59 just isn't cutting it. I managed to lose 11k with a premium acc on it a few days ago.

I think this tank is for people who missed the t34 victory and want a premium t43. Can't think of a better explanation.



TexaninSteelTown #5 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:16 PM

    Kaiser of the Prussian States of Africa

  • Players
  • 12712 battles
  • 1,046
  • Member since:
    12-13-2014

View PostKsftwe, on 19 May 2016 - 04:05 PM, said:

T-34-85 Rudy is a brand new Tier 7 prem that is utterly OP with 5000 ROF and 6969 alpha omg everybody buy this thing for guaranteed 110% WR etc etc

 

I don't care about its performance. How's its credit potential? I read on the news thing that you "shouldn't expect to earn credits" in it. Not sure what the point is of buying it then, if this is true.

 

Alexbuildit had 4 games in a row with 50k coins or more with premium account.

 C8bBIbj.png


Pitorkas #6 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:19 PM

    3 de Asada Con Todo

  • Players
  • 62634 battles
  • 6,083
  • [H0B0S]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2014

View PostTexaninSteelTown, on 19 May 2016 - 01:16 PM, said:

 

Alexbuildit had 4 games in a row with 50k coins or more with premium account.

 

After expenses?

TexaninSteelTown #7 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:20 PM

    Kaiser of the Prussian States of Africa

  • Players
  • 12712 battles
  • 1,046
  • Member since:
    12-13-2014

View PostChipthed0g, on 19 May 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

 

After expenses?

 

yep

 C8bBIbj.png


irondimitry #8 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:25 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 38902 battles
  • 7
  • [HZZRS]
  • Member since:
    10-30-2015
Alexbuildit reviewed and said credit earning was bad.

ScumbagJuJu #9 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:27 PM

    Community Scumbag

  • Players
  • 26855 battles
  • 3,556
  • [TENET]
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014
If you have a premium account you should be able to make some coin!

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count


Zip_Zip #10 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:28 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 43386 battles
  • 2,893
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    03-07-2015

I think the idea behind the Rudy is as a re-skinned special tank like the Fury that earns only slightly better than the in game equivalent. In this case though it has enough positive stats to be fully competitive.

Think of it as a re-skinned T43 instead of a re-skinned t34-85. A tank you can grind exp on (for crew skills, clan supply) without losing credits too often compared to an actual T43 (closest equivalent tank).


Always remember, wherever you go, there you are...

164 tanks mastered // Have tanks, will battle // Click here for my youtube channel 

 


Maplexi #11 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:29 PM

    152 Shades of Boom

  • Players
  • 33104 battles
  • 515
  • [III-Z]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2015

You can make credit (based on Alex's games), but for the average punter, they are not going to be doing 3K damage and not taking hits from red.  They will have to pay for the repairs after they yolo straight into the pack of reds, and will whinge and moan that it doesn't make bank.  I think if you can do well in a medium, consistently perform magnificent games, and where you don't need to rely on your team a lot, yeah, it could be a cool tank.

 

That said, I'll probably get one anyway :D


Sig

 


Pitorkas #12 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:32 PM

    3 de Asada Con Todo

  • Players
  • 62634 battles
  • 6,083
  • [H0B0S]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2014

View PostMaplexi, on 19 May 2016 - 01:29 PM, said:

 

That said, I'll probably get one anyway

Who am I to argue with this logic? :facepalm:



pastore123 #13 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:48 PM

    Community Italian Stallion

  • Players
  • 20325 battles
  • 1,633
  • [LXE]
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014
I would like to see the credit coefficient. If it's too low I may not grab this tank. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               #FREEPROMPT_N_CRITICAL

RES, NON VERBA 

LoyalEnoughForAnM60


mehliveat #14 Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:59 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 300 battles
  • 3,196
  • Member since:
    08-05-2014

View PostTexaninSteelTown, on 20 May 2016 - 07:16 AM, said:

 

Alexbuildit had 4 games in a row with 50k coins or more with premium account.

 

I think they were all wins, and he did a minimum of 2k damage in each, 3-4k in a couple.

 

50k coins is nothing special with a premium account with those damage.

 

Victory can earn at that rate with a standard account.


Edited by mehliveat, 19 May 2016 - 10:00 PM.


Chavalitos_De_Guerra #15 Posted 19 May 2016 - 10:02 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Banned
  • 11542 battles
  • 1,254
  • [NCPD]
  • Member since:
    08-06-2015
Ikr! Rudy can't earn credits, and it's not even that good of a tank... Then what's the point of buying it? Looking at the Word Rudy on the side of the tank?

My YouTube Channel

Favorite Tanks: Obj.140Kenny Otsu - IS-6

Most Hated Tanks: Doom Turtle - Death Star - Type 59

 


__bloodthirsty__ #16 Posted 19 May 2016 - 10:04 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26207 battles
  • 969
  • [TWP]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2015
Ksftwe

T-62A > Obj 140  

 Due to a troll on our server who has been banned about 5 times ( he uses proxy to get back in ) please PM me if you want the server link for the TWP clans discord server.  

ADD ARTY

" I went around the corner too fast in my hellcat kv-2 said hi " ~ Zennosha


mehliveat #17 Posted 19 May 2016 - 10:12 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 300 battles
  • 3,196
  • Member since:
    08-05-2014

View PostZip_Zip, on 20 May 2016 - 07:28 AM, said:

I think the idea behind the Rudy is as a re-skinned special tank like the Fury that earns only slightly better than the in game equivalent. In this case though it has enough positive stats to be fully competitive.

Think of it as a re-skinned T43 instead of a re-skinned t34-85. A tank you can grind exp on (for crew skills, clan supply) without losing credits too often compared to an actual T43 (closest equivalent tank).

 

The problem is that Fury was released at a time where there weren't any "real" medium premiums.  If memory serves, we only had SP and PM10 at that stage, a turtle of a heavium and a sniper medium.  (Also remember this is before all the buffs that SP and PM10 got since)

 

So a marginally earning premium medium tank was acceptable, you get to play the E8 and you get to spam gold without worrying too much about the credit.  It was also the very first tank with a skin on it, the movie tie in was good as well.

 

But now?  There is the 59, 62, Victory, plus the countless tier 5/6 premium mediums.  PM10 (along with the Panther) got buffs to its mobility so you can play it more like a medium.  Then skins are now available for all tanks.  The TV show tie in is good, but its a show that not alot of people in the West would have seen.  Not to mention the dog barks on the PC Rudy, but not here on Blitz Rudy.  So they even took away this little fun quirk.  They gave the free Anko a full set of voice overs, but can't bother it with the Rudy?

 

So whats the point with the Rudy?



Venemy #18 Posted 19 May 2016 - 10:48 PM

    Concep's Father

  • Players
  • 15427 battles
  • 1,551
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    07-29-2014
[Content Moderated - Inappropriate Content]
--Rhonico

what's the point of living if you're just going to be miserable?


Venemy #19 Posted 19 May 2016 - 10:48 PM

    Concep's Father

  • Players
  • 15427 battles
  • 1,551
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    07-29-2014
[Content Moderated - Inappropriate Content]
--Rhonico

what's the point of living if you're just going to be miserable?


Zip_Zip #20 Posted 19 May 2016 - 10:53 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 43386 battles
  • 2,893
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    03-07-2015

View Post_ly, on 19 May 2016 - 05:02 PM, said:

Ikr! Rudy can't earn credits, and it's not even that good of a tank... Then what's the point of buying it? Looking at the Word Rudy on the side of the tank?

 

View Postmehliveat, on 19 May 2016 - 05:12 PM, said:

 

The problem is that Fury was released at a time where there weren't any "real" medium premiums.  If memory serves, we only had SP and PM10 at that stage, a turtle of a heavium and a sniper medium.  (Also remember this is before all the buffs that SP and PM10 got since)

 

So a marginally earning premium medium tank was acceptable, you get to play the E8 and you get to spam gold without worrying too much about the credit.  It was also the very first tank with a skin on it, the movie tie in was good as well.

 

But now?  There is the 59, 62, Victory, plus the countless tier 5/6 premium mediums.  PM10 (along with the Panther) got buffs to its mobility so you can play it more like a medium.  Then skins are now available for all tanks.  The TV show tie in is good, but its a show that not alot of people in the West would have seen.  Not to mention the dog barks on the PC Rudy, but not here on Blitz Rudy.  So they even took away this little fun quirk.  They gave the free Anko a full set of voice overs, but can't bother it with the Rudy?

 

So whats the point with the Rudy?

No one is forcing anyone to buy it. If you don't see the point, don't buy it. As a consumer if you want WG to have premium tanks with a specific purpose answer by not buying the ones that don't. If the market doesn't support tanks like the Rudy then WG will stop making them.

It may be worth considering  that everyone has different reason for doing things. Don't assume everyone buys things or does things with the same motivations.

For instance I'm a collector of things, always have been, always will be. Comics, coins, cameras and now pixel tanks. I enjoy a variety and variance in the tanks I play. So for me its worth getting the Rudy because I'll have yet another tank in my garage that looks a little different and plays a little different. 

I have my reasons, if your reasons don't jive with the Rudy, don't get it. Simple. 


Always remember, wherever you go, there you are...

164 tanks mastered // Have tanks, will battle // Click here for my youtube channel 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users