Animal/mating rooms are getting out of control

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

WareJC #21 Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13522 battles

View PostWareJC, on 05 June 2016 - 11:09 PM, said:

I messaged a clan lead tonight about one room. I do not know if his guy is a perv or on a perv hunt. Will be intresting to see clans response.

So just to follow up. The clan lead never responed but apparently just blocked. Makes for a poor excuse of a leader. Shame as it is one of the elite type clans but then the SS had some good tankers too.

"Your lack of effort or your death is not my concern. However lack of effort will lead to your death by their hand or mine."

Amish_confirmed #22 Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 26976 battles

View Postohnoa_1, on 24 May 2016 - 01:22 AM, said:

be like me and go in those rooms with a friend, make sure he is on enemy team, proceed to kill everyone else, stop and enjoy a nice conversation about life, politics and......Trump (yes u did not read that wrong) :trollface::trollface:

[edited]I've already been doing that but the trump conversation thing is a great idea. 

BepisRunner #23 Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:38 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13967 battles
  • [_SOG_]

(Please read this with an open mind) I see that many people hate these Animal Kingdom rooms, I have been a few of these rooms and nothing really "inappropriate" goes on. All people really do is drive around pick an animal you want to be. People claim a part of the map as their territory and defend it. People form packs like a pack of wolves or they form a heard. It's basically an RP. But then random people come  in and kill everyone and ruin it. Then everyone leaves and it spoils everyone's fun. You guys say your doing good but reslly your just being bullies. You go in tanks way higher than most of everyone and kill everybody. Then if your plan fails you cuss everyone out and call us perves. It's not the animal kingdom rooms you wanna purge it's those private rooms that's where a lot of the "mating" occurs. Anyways your "purging" of the animal kingdom rooms really isn't effective, with the constant flow of new players the animal kingdom rooms are only growing, and your killing doesn't help at all. The creators of the animal kingdom rooms are starting to make anti-tier 7-10 rules in their rooms(depending on their highest tier) Kids are exposed to more disturbing things by the media than these animal kingdom rooms. Just turn on the news you can see m[edited]shootings, murders, rape, and many other things. I used to have a freind who's father was on the news for murder. The next day he hung himself. Amd another thing who put you in charge of the trading rooms. You are NOT justice when you go in these rooms and purge it. You are just shooting a bunch of people who are trying to have some fun. Kids can go turn on a TV and watch some very innapprotpraite things. If YOU have watched a movie with explicit content in it you are just as guilty or maybe even more guilty than the animal kingdom players. Attacking people in these rooms and calling them pervs makes you a hypocrite if you have watched those types of movies. So please before you go purge think of what I have said, and ask yourself, Am I any better than these people? And for all of you wondering I am against the innapprotpraite things that can happen in these rooms. I just want the unnecessary killing and wasting of credits to stop. 

mason784_leo_eng.jpeg

MayoNasalSpray #24 Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:44 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 32942 battles
  • [MSELF]

View Postmason784, on 23 June 2016 - 11:38 PM, said:

(Please read this with an open mind) I see that many people hate these Animal Kingdom rooms, I have been a few of these rooms and nothing really "inappropriate" goes on. All people really do is drive around pick an animal you want to be. People claim a part of the map as their territory and defend it. People form packs like a pack of wolves or they form a heard. It's basically an RP. But then random people come  in and kill everyone and ruin it. Then everyone leaves and it spoils everyone's fun. You guys say your doing good but reslly your just being bullies. You go in tanks way higher than most of everyone and kill everybody. Then if your plan fails you cuss everyone out and call us perves. It's not the animal kingdom rooms you wanna purge it's those private rooms that's where a lot of the "mating" occurs. Anyways your "purging" of the animal kingdom rooms really isn't effective, with the constant flow of new players the animal kingdom rooms are only growing, and your killing doesn't help at all. The creators of the animal kingdom rooms are starting to make anti-tier 7-10 rules in their rooms(depending on their highest tier) Kids are exposed to more disturbing things by the media than these animal kingdom rooms. Just turn on the news you can see m[edited]shootings, murders, rape, and many other things. I used to have a freind who's father was on the news for murder. The next day he hung himself. Amd another thing who put you in charge of the trading rooms. You are NOT justice when you go in these rooms and purge it. You are just shooting a bunch of people who are trying to have some fun. Kids can go turn on a TV and watch some very innapprotpraite things. If YOU have watched a movie with explicit content in it you are just as guilty or maybe even more guilty than the animal kingdom players. Attacking people in these rooms and calling them pervs makes you a hypocrite if you have watched those types of movies. So please before you go purge think of what I have said, and ask yourself, Am I any better than these people? And for all of you wondering I am against the innapprotpraite things that can happen in these rooms. I just want the unnecessary killing and wasting of credits to stop. 

1. Wargaming does not care what happens they still do not want those rooms active.

2. Wargaming did say that they do not want acts of vigiliantism. In this case people RDMing people in the rooms.

3. Because no one will actually confess to being guilty of the "Mating" it is safer to assume that it will happen as future law suits can be avoided making the game stay better for the rest of us.

4. The Prison rooms are just like the Animal Kingdom rooms, more than once in the title it has appeared that "raping" the inmates is allowed. Seeing things like this just make me sick thinking about actual rape victims and making it into a "Joke".

Edited by lookedsquirrel7, 24 June 2016 - 04:45 AM.

BepisRunner #25 Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13967 battles
  • [_SOG_]

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 23 June 2016 - 08:44 PM, said:

1. Wargaming does not care what happens they still do not want those rooms active.

2. Wargaming did say that they do not want acts of vigiliantism. In this case people RDMing people in the rooms.

3. Because no one will actually confess to being guilty of the "Mating" it is safer to assume that it will happen as future law suits can be avoided making the game stay better for the rest of us.

4. The Prison rooms are just like the Animal Kingdom rooms, more than once in the title it has appeared that "raping" the inmates is allowed. Seeing things like this just make me sick thinking about actual rape victims and making it into a "Joke".

When did I ever bring up prison in my argument? And do you have any evidence of this occurring in more than one rooms made by DIFFERENT creators? Because all that happens in Prison is your locked in a crater and you try to escape, if your caught trying to escape you are killed on sight. At least nothing of what you described happens in the rooms I join. So forgive me if I'm wrong.

Edited by mason784, 24 June 2016 - 04:54 AM.

mason784_leo_eng.jpeg

MayoNasalSpray #26 Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:56 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 32942 battles
  • [MSELF]

View Postmason784, on 23 June 2016 - 11:53 PM, said:

When did I ever bring up prison in my argument? And do you have any evidence of this occurring in more than one rooms made by DIFFERENT creators? Because all that happens in Prison is your locked in a crater and you try to escape, if your caught trying to escape you are killed on sight. At least nothing of what you described happens in the rooms I join. So forgive me if I'm wrong.

My my somebody is a tad bit defensive...

BepisRunner #27 Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13967 battles
  • [_SOG_]

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 23 June 2016 - 08:56 PM, said:

My my somebody is a tad bit defensive...

Can you please explain?

mason784_leo_eng.jpeg

MayoNasalSpray #28 Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:02 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 32942 battles
  • [MSELF]
If you can read there is no need to.

BepisRunner #29 Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13967 battles
  • [_SOG_]

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 23 June 2016 - 09:02 PM, said:

If you can read there is no need to.

Well I apologize I must be legally blind atm, or I'm just plain stupid. I'm going to need you to quote the defensive phrase I put out. 

Edited by mason784, 24 June 2016 - 05:07 AM.

mason784_leo_eng.jpeg

CrazyHunter13 #30 Posted 24 June 2016 - 12:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7310 battles
To be honest, there is some rooms where they done "mating" but I wouldn't know much since I never been in any of them...maybe some rooms where mating was occurring was found and all of you are just labeling all of them as doing such. Just the same as one brony being a perverted horse [edited]and you go around to every brony, labeling them as such

tcamp48 #31 Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:01 PM

Artista pazzo

• Players
  • 76374 battles
  • [III-S]

I know WG is cracking down on them, but I saw at least 3 today in the list of training rooms.

~ Community Pledge Signer ~ [iii] ~ #oldguard

Original M60 Owner! ~ Keeping Guns in the Game!

__Alexwen__ #32 Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:27 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12533 battles
  • [USA2]
I agree.

3x3: 21.xx AO5

2x2: 8.xx

OH: 30.xx

4x4: 1:45

Oh nevermind, wrong forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic