Jump to content


Easy solution for WG how to prevent cheaters

Cheats aimbot enhancements

  • Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

_DragonKRIEG #81 Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:48 PM

    LetsMakeTheForumsBurnSomeMore

  • Players
  • 28232 battles
  • 2,284
  • [-VEX-]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2015

View Postahredstealth, on 02 June 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

 

Tgb, please let me know where you saw that mod with the ammo selector staying open.  If it was mouse and keyboard Blitz, I'll move on.  If it was mobile Blitz, I'm finding it and downloading it.  It's a feature that we should have in Blitz, and I'm not ashamed to say I'll use it.  It would be magical.

 

This should be implemented in a future patch. It will make switching between shells a lot easier. But theres one problem. Let's say you make the consumables as big as possible because you have fat fingers. This will leave no space for the vertical ammo selector.

 

A possible solution is to have it on the left side but you need to drive your tank.

 



acrisis #82 Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:13 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20320 battles
  • 10,656
  • [III-X]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

View PostB_L_E_N_T_O, on 02 June 2016 - 08:20 AM, said:

So we all know that there are loads of folks having aimbots, fire tracers or other enhancements installed on their devices. ..

 

Do we ALL know?
That there are LOADS of folks with AimBots?
etc. etc

Sorry, mate. I read through your OP but there's no shred of evidence of it.

 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

    Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
 


ahredstealth #83 Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:19 PM

    King Tater

  • Players
  • 19022 battles
  • 8,705
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    01-25-2015

View PostTheFluffyPinkDragon, on 02 June 2016 - 02:48 PM, said:

 

This should be implemented in a future patch. It will make switching between shells a lot easier. But theres one problem. Let's say you make the consumables as big as possible because you have fat fingers. This will leave no space for the vertical ammo selector.

 

A possible solution is to have it on the left side but you need to drive your tank.

 

 

I play on my phone, and also have fat fingers.

 

For an ammo selector that stays open, I'll stop eating hot pockets in my mom's basement, cut my hair, move out, and even get a real job.  I want it that bad.

 

I'll make it work.


Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

 

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...


MyFifthReroll #84 Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:02 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10115 battles
  • 1,366
  • Member since:
    10-24-2015

View Postahredstealth, on 02 June 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

 

I play on my phone, and also have fat fingers.

 

For an ammo selector that stays open, I'll stop eating hot pockets in my mom's basement, cut my hair, move out, and even get a real job.  I want it that bad.

 

I'll make it work.

I promised to do that with training rooms 2 updates ago. This thread seems nice. I have to go to work now.


Edited by Unreliable_Unicum, 03 June 2016 - 01:03 AM.

 

 


Tgb_matt #85 Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:25 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 57057 battles
  • 753
  • [ADEPT]
  • Member since:
    01-25-2015

View Postahredstealth, on 02 June 2016 - 08:33 PM, said:

 

Tgb, please let me know where you saw that mod with the ammo selector staying open.  If it was mouse and keyboard Blitz, I'll move on.  If it was mobile Blitz, I'm finding it and downloading it.  It's a feature that we should have in Blitz, and I'm not ashamed to say I'll use it.  It would be magical.

I believe it was 48tonrokus using it.   I thought it was unfair because I want that so bad. 

He also had the mini map in the lower left where ping is shown.   I thought that silly as my thumb would render it non visible.  I guess he holds it different.   But he had greater options in lay out. 

I have no idea if it was a PC blitz.  I assumed it to be standard blitz and that he had simply hidden the joystick icon entirely. 

 

Now that you mention it.  On keyboard ammo would be selected via 1,2 or 3 (or simiar keys) and so wouldn't make sense for opening and shutting nor would the mini map visual be blocked in the lower left.  You're probably correct. 


 


DEATH_BYFIRE #86 Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:52 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 26918 battles
  • 1
  • [C-4X]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2017
I was at spawn point about 10 seconds into the game had not been spotted 2 shots hit me. About 3 seconds after I was killed the td that hit me was spotted completely on the other side of the map. You cannot tell me there are no cheats. No one has that great of spotting ability.

Ericmopar #87 Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:32 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3271 battles
  • 2,456
  • Member since:
    04-10-2017

View PostThree60Mafia, on 02 June 2016 - 07:43 AM, said:

Aim-lock sucks on PC. If the enemy tanks is stationary, it prevents you from actually aiming for vulnerable areas. 

I never use it. 

And the rest of these mods that the OP speaks of, simply don't exist. 

I tried my hardest to find them, searched in English, Russian etc etc all of the usual android hacking forums... not a thing. 

So not sure what the heck OP was smoking...but that is some serious tinfoil hat stuff. 

Give us an evidence of these "loads of folks using aimbots, fire tracers, hitskins..."


Not to mention that the few hitskin mods I've found are outdated by at least 3 version and won't work on current 2.9 version. 

 

I can vouch for the hit skins claim. Sometimes the dummies  are streaming on Twitch while they are doing it.

You'll notice that the newer tanks like the French TD line aren't added yet, but older tanks that have been around awhile are almost always represented.

 

 

 


Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

 

 


Player_39363936 #88 Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:54 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 66587 battles
  • 4,177
  • [EWENS]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostSbdemay93, on 06 August 2017 - 10:52 AM, said:

I was at spawn point about 10 seconds into the game had not been spotted 2 shots hit me. About 3 seconds after I was killed the td that hit me was spotted completely on the other side of the map. You cannot tell me there are no cheats. No one has that great of spotting ability.

 

You don't have to be spotted to get shot.

 

If I don't have anything better to shoot at, I'll fire a shot at a bush, or some other likely target.

 

Understand and taking advantage of spotting mechanics will give a larger advantage than anything you can do in this game.

 

It's not voodoo, or anything illegal going.  It's something you can learn to do.



AdderaII #89 Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:13 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14773 battles
  • 1,482
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View PostdrGiggless, on 06 August 2017 - 06:56 AM, said:

You don't even needs mods to cheat, just play on PC. They have a huge advantage over us mobile/tablet users.

 

Two of the best players, I have ever seen in the game, play on the iphone 6 plus.

There comes a point, where the carpenter has to stop blaming his tools.


The player formerly known as, Adderall4life


Ericmopar #90 Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:14 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3271 battles
  • 2,456
  • Member since:
    04-10-2017

View Postplayer39364645, on 06 August 2017 - 04:54 AM, said:

 

You don't have to be spotted to get shot.

 

If I don't have anything better to shoot at, I'll fire a shot at a bush, or some other likely target.

 

Understand and taking advantage of spotting mechanics will give a larger advantage than anything you can do in this game.

 

It's not voodoo, or anything illegal going.  It's something you can learn to do.

 

This, although it will make your hit ratio drop some. It's so fun to flush tanks out of known hiding spots with some HE shells.

It's really funny when you can do this with an auto loader. :trollface:


Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

 

 


Ericmopar #91 Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:16 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3271 battles
  • 2,456
  • Member since:
    04-10-2017

View PostdrGiggless, on 06 August 2017 - 04:56 AM, said:

You don't even needs mods to cheat, just play on PC. They have a huge advantage over us mobile/tablet users.

 

Not true.

We have a couple of people around here that are really good players, that have played both devices and PC versions, and they say it's no advantage, just slightly different play is all.


Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

 

 


I_Am_Not_Toxic_I_Swear #92 Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:23 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32787 battles
  • 966
  • [RIKKA]
  • Member since:
    07-30-2014

View PostEricmopar, on 07 August 2017 - 10:16 AM, said:

 

Not true.

We have a couple of people around here that are really good players, that have played both devices and PC versions, and they say it's no advantage, just slightly different play is all.

 

Just because there are really good mobile players doesn't mean Pc isn't better. The obvious pros to using Pc is that the various consumables are easier to access, easier to change ammo, there's the OP Pc autoaim, and you don't need to keep swiping to look around. Plus you can change the size of the window to give you better fov and be able to see more than what a mobile player would be able to see on their screen. I've used both devices as well, ofc I'm no super uni or anything, but I've noticed PC is a lot easier to use than mobile.

Bring back the T49A


rabbitlover2016 #93 Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10160 battles
  • 433
  • Member since:
    02-19-2016
Cheating=winning=me

Edited by rabbitlover2016, 07 August 2017 - 07:31 PM.


PanzertroopenVT #94 Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:59 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11878 battles
  • 2,283
  • [PRDE]
  • Member since:
    07-12-2017
The reality about tank based games is squad dynamics, I,E if you don't realize that 1. Focused fire from 3-4 tanks who communicate and work well together will destroy any misconceived or not mindsets of cheaters, blah blah blah. Find a good group of players you can squad with and cheaters don't matter, I need a clan and a decent group to learn this game from. Not getting help from preexisting players is super frustrating for new players, that and online play seems to attract a sarcastic, [edited]hat type player that would rather troll someone then help them become a good team player or overall good tanker. It's the online gaming overall that needs a [edited], not the game. 

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU






Also tagged with Cheats, aimbot, enhancements

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users