• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Guderian5266 #21 Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:38 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 31781 battles
  • [III-S]

View PostGeorge__S__Patton, on 09 June 2016 - 11:27 AM, said:

Yes, anything to distinguish them would be appreciated.

Custom fluorescent orange camo job.

Community Pledge Signer

AndRa9e #22 Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37527 battles
  • [RUS_]

Just killed Habs 2 times yesterday -___-

BTW Concep, nice idea :) 

Edited by HillbillyRockstar02, 10 June 2016 - 03:59 PM.

Jack0fAllTanks #23 Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:48 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 64767 battles
  • [ADEPT]
Very kind of you. I'd like to suggest that the targets screenshot and track who kills them.
Having every participant sending in screens shots has always seemed to be a nightmare and far more time consuming.
Not to mention if there's not a special clan tag created for this event it's far too easy to forget names on the list.

Fishy___ #24 Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:47 PM

Mega Scrub

• Players
  • 39175 battles
  • [_STR8]

Sounds fun! 

Big Noob

Libereco #25 Posted 10 June 2016 - 05:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19282 battles
You have yourself in the tags. 

AndRa9e #26 Posted 10 June 2016 - 05:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37527 battles
  • [RUS_]

View PostLibereco, on 10 June 2016 - 05:03 PM, said:

You have yourself in the tags. 

#loveme #mememe #iam #myself

ScumbagJuJu #27 Posted 10 June 2016 - 06:54 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 27032 battles
  • [TENET]
Need to be added to the list Concep.

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

Minecraftexpert_25 #28 Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:05 PM

Not a Unicum

• Players
  • 35502 battles
  • [PRAMO]

Can I be added to the targets or is that list full?

My contributions to target group:

I could fund a clan (27 million creds)

I could stream the event if you wanted me to

I'm not awful at the game so it would still be a challenge for people

January 28, 2016- The day Alo8ight moved on in his life from WG and WoTB. You will be missed o7.

March 27, 2017- Dogface takes over as senior producer for WoTB. Fate of Senator_Ratbat unknown.

Block Quote

"The darker the purple, the darker the soul." - Ancient WG proverb. -CrimsonMG

Up up down left right down up left left down <-----my super MLG pro strats 420 no scope headshot hacks (no credit to ksftwe whatsoever)

Bbm_14 #29 Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:38 PM

Simia est simia, etiamsi purpura vestiatur

• Players
  • 25268 battles
  • [DD-R]

"Target clan mascot"

https://imgur.com/a/8RRrq

Edited by Bbm_14, 14 June 2016 - 07:41 PM.

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk, that  will teach you to keep your mouth shut" - Ernest Hemingway

========================================

DysfunctionalDiversion #30 Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:12 PM

I throw games so you don't have to carry.

• Players
  • 14781 battles
  • [MAHOU]
Lol, that's assuming we can kill you.

"I try too hard... to not try at all."

PURPL + Weeb

Lokeen #31 Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:46 AM

General P. McDangles

• Club Wargaming
  • 38606 battles

Hey Concep great idea.  Triarii did a similar contest about a year ago, internally of course, and it was a lot of fun.  I'm happy to add my name to the target list (being targeted is everyday already lol) but when I click the form link it said you were full?

Anyway hope it goes well and shoot me a message if you'd like another participant. :)

batteriesincluded #32 Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17521 battles

View Postconcep, on 09 June 2016 - 08:53 AM, said:

I have been discussing between friends, clanmates, and acquaintances about a contest that we will host during the last weekend in June and I've decided to make an announcement in hopes of looking for more people to take part.

The Basics: The contest will involve between 10-12 people (maybe more if there is more support and attention) who will basically put targets on their backs for the amusement of the community. They will use specific tiers during specific times of the day so that it will be easier to find them (the times have not yet been determined but it will include basically every tier). The contest will take place from June 24th to June 27th.

The Prizes: There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize. Currently, there is a total of $50 in the pot and it will probably grow bigger if more support comes in and because of this, I'm not sure what the winners' prizes will be. How the prizes will be delivered is up to the winners (Paypal, iTunes, Google Play, etc).

How to win: You win by killing the listed players the most during the contest period.

The Targets:

• Myself (concep)
  • Ksftwe
  • Raptorjet09
  • Anon____
  • Chaos_Ascending
  • Tanner10_sniper
  • Okaviator
  • Habs71
  • ItsMrStealYourKill
  • R0cket
  • xJuJu
  • Armzilla49

If you want to join this group of people, go to the link below and submit a response. Hopefully, I can add 2-3 more people to this list by using the Forms link so I can document and save responses without having to dig through forum posts.

Google Forms Link

I know this isn't much but I'm also talking to someone while typing this. I will probably add more later.

​Can you tell me how many of those are KB/M players? PC has a different mm and therefore a different chance of getting the kills.

xxmustang_gt #33 Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:53 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5291 battles
  • [DEF_6]

This appears to be good idea.  But there are some additional rules that should be added or this is just scam waiting to happened.   I am sure most players have good intentions, but I assume not all.

• The clans the players are associated with can NOT win prizes( any clan the player belonged too in the last 30'days)
    • friends list included...those players will not eligible for prizes if player appears on thier list or least cannot be counted as a kill
    • the family and friends clause are present in most legit contests....
  • players would require min. Number battles to preformed in each tier at given time To give players at all levels tiers a chance, to win.
  • how do u stop count downs in TS Or Discord....well outside the game;  people will cheat, if given the opportunity. 

Or

put them I training rooms where WG facilitates the queue and teams.

i realize this seems harsh, but reality is ( and u know who you are) will do countdowns within their clan to give all advantages to their clan and friends to win prizes and ruin it for the rest of the players.

ScumbagJuJu #34 Posted 27 June 2016 - 09:03 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 27032 battles
  • [TENET]

View Postxkiller_ai, on 27 June 2016 - 02:53 PM, said:

This appears to be good idea.  But there are some additional rules that should be added or this is just scam waiting to happened.   I am sure most players have good intentions, but I assume not all.

• The clans the players are associated with can NOT win prizes( any clan the player belonged too in the last 30'days)
    • friends list included...those players will not eligible for prizes if player appears on thier list or least cannot be counted as a kill
    • the family and friends clause are present in most legit contests....
  • players would require min. Number battles to preformed in each tier at given time To give players at all levels tiers a chance, to win.
  • how do u stop count downs in TS Or Discord....well outside the game;  people will cheat, if given the opportunity. 

Or

put them I training rooms where WG facilitates the queue and teams.

i realize this seems harsh, but reality is ( and u know who you are) will do countdowns within their clan to give all advantages to their clan and friends to win prizes and ruin it for the rest of the players.

Everyone of us that played were on a schedule for certain tiers and certain times. Many of the targets streamed. Thank you for pointing out your ignorance. The contest went well and a number of forumers, noobs and just randoms won gold. I think maybe one person from my clan won gold. 

So no, the contest was NOT ruined for anyone. All had a fair chance.

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

Also tagged with Contest, Concep

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users