• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

Marc13Bautista #221 Posted 21 June 2016 - 11:58 PM

AH NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!!!!!!!

• Players
  • 10259 battles
  • [ANEKI]

View PostNikoPower, on 21 June 2016 - 05:54 AM, said:

I'm glad you all enjoyed this. I hope you put your gold to good use! :)

I'm already cooking up some other contests as well. It'll be interesting to see what I come up with next.

That reminds me, when will we be seeing the options to get gold by watching adds and the likes? I hear some people got the option to do it but older players don't have it.

~{"Drinking Vodka a day keeps the radiation away!"}{Signature created by Panbun}~

~{"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel}~

~{My Steam and Youtube}{Just your average inconsistent Unicum from MAHOU ANEKI}{Check out Maddox's mods at MadWoTBMods!}~

Ausf_G #222 Posted 22 June 2016 - 03:15 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37688 battles
  • [11TH]

View PostADANCAJI, on 21 June 2016 - 05:00 PM, said:

Please, do some contest in the spanish forum or asign some people over there! we didn`t have any moderator in our section, we want some gold and prices as all of the other players :angry:

I see your point but you seem to type and  understand fairly decent English You could have easily posted in this post and even made an announcement in the Spanish forum as well directing players here.

WG don't forget the Spanish players. Thanks!

Edited by Ausf_G, 22 June 2016 - 03:17 AM.

Commander of the 11TH Panzer Division. vom Führer Genehmigt

Ha! Derging voll durch ihre panzerung

Der steht in Flammen! 

Hope I dont catch a ban for this post.

googwot #223 Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:57 AM

Private

• Players
  • 688 battles
  • [D-W-R]

I love playing Wot Blitz because my 2 sons started out playing it on their tablets and I had to play the PC version till Windows 10 released it. Now I can platoon with my sons and we all have a great time doing so!

It is also a great stress reliever to kill 5 tanks in a single game...:angry:

TheFallen101ST #224 Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:33 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 140 battles
Blitz for me means frustration at losing an account i spent 300$ on because gamecenter stops working one day and wargaming doesnt know how to pull their head out their asses and help me get it back

lookedsquirrel7 #225 Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:50 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 20882 battles

View PostTheFallen101ST, on 17 July 2016 - 10:33 PM, said:

Blitz for me means frustration at losing an account i spent 300$ on because gamecenter stops working one day and wargaming doesnt know how to pull their head out their asses and help me get it back

1. Thread Necromancy, 2. Send in a support ticket to GameCenter dumb [edited] not Wargaming.

TheFallen101ST #226 Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:57 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 140 battles

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 18 July 2016 - 03:50 AM, said:

1. Thread Necromancy, 2. Send in a support ticket to GameCenter dumb [edited] not Wargaming.

considering i had it changed to a full Wargaming account and all i need is the email address for it i could get it back myself but these morons cant do that for "security reasons"

rajkumarukku #227 Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:01 PM

My way highway. Don't come.

• Players
  • 41904 battles
  • [STR8]
It's like a chess game.  How many times u play you will don't get bored.  Too addictive game.  Gives update in every month as per player required.
Blitz team gather players ideas and thoughts and apply them to the game to increase its joy.  

RTBRayWin10 #228 Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:37 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6946 battles
  • [RORE]

well i started playing because a similar game i played shut down,

then i realized that unlike the other similar games this one is not really pay to win, so i continued playing.

now i am on a clan with people i play with over multiple games, though the game has rough patches wargaming really

is trying their best.

overall i continue playing because i enjoy the game, and will continue to play until i don't any longer.

I guess the most awesome part is all of the different tanks in the game, even tanks i really suck at playing i test out, and continue playing to the dismay of my clan, other players in the game, and occasionally my platoon mate.

however like with the kv-1s i was one day playing it, very badly mind you, and another player in the game(a rare but helpful unicum) told me how to play it, before that i had lost nearly every match and was on the verge of selling it, after wards i lost maybe 1 in 5 matches in it.

is it long enough? i tried not to count single letter words like "I" and "a"

You muted the dead, now remove all comms #mute.everyone #mute.battle.chat 

tweek_1 #229 Posted 09 August 2016 - 05:28 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7684 battles
  • [LMFA0]

Blitz is a fun game that I'm becoming jaded with due to the feeling of being ripped off from the horrible credit earning a relatively new player is faced with. There are tanks out there that earn great credits if you were around to get them. The game seems geared to wring as much money from me as possible while leaving older long term players in a positional advantage. I'm becoming soured with the game due to this trend and I find that to be sad. Don't ruin this game for both of us wg, I don't mind spending money but you need to find a middle ground. Don't make me end up hating this game.

Edited by tweek_1, 10 August 2016 - 10:39 PM.

The_Witch_K1ng_of_Angmar #230 Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13711 battles
  • [T1GER]
I was brought to WoT Blitz by a friend, and immediately took a liking to it.  I had been looking for the perfect tanks game for a while and checked out War Thunder as well as Tanki and Tanki X.  Then, I tried WoT Blitz.  I fell in love with it from the start.  It has a great variety of tanks (including my epic Maus) and I love it.  Sometimes I think some of the tanks are nerfed, but it is still fun to plow through and keep fighting in them.  I love WoT Blitz, and hope in the future that it becomes better and better.

00RUSE00 #231 Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:33 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4332 battles

I know this is over already but it looks fun so why not.

I remember about 5 or so years ago when i first heard about the pc version of wot, me being the tank nut that i am wanted it instantly. unfortunately we didn't have computer that could run it at the time and nor could we afford one so i wound up doing without it. fast forward to early 2015 or so I was watching a mighty jingles video with a friend when i made a comment on how awesome it would be to have it on mobile (cause that was a platform i could actually play it on) 

And then he pulls out his phone and shows me Blitz.

I downloaded the game instantly :)

So i remember getting about as far as the Lee and then getting fed up and quitting. then here about a month or two ago i picked it back up on my new phone and loaded up my old account.

I think I'll ve playing for a LONG while now :)

IDK if that goes by all the set rules but the thing is over anyway so it doesn't matter.

Thanks WG for an awesome game!

We shall never surrender 

ha_satan #232 Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10331 battles
  • [SHP]

What does Blitz mean to me?

It gives me the opportunity to fufill my primordial desire to wage war, for destruction, to wreak havoc upon another, to bring grief, and to cause pain and misery to befall my fellow man from the comfort of my home.

Edited by ha_satan, 01 December 2016 - 03:30 PM.

Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.

Thom_Bomb #233 Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:57 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5987 battles
  • [US-2]

The first time I ever played it was on my friend’s IPhone. We started playing in the British Cruiser III and had an absolute blast. From there, I made my own account and began playing on my own. I was honestly surprised to see how many different tanks the major participants of the war produced. This began my interest in researching early tank designs, as well as integrating these designs into my own artwork. To me, World of Tanks Blitz is a fun, fast paced tank game. There’s a lot of cool tanks that it introduced me to, and made me research tanks that I didn’t even know existed!

Additionally, to get the tanks that I wanted required me to put forth an effort to win every battle (although we know it’s nearly impossible to). This approach to hard work equals great rewards is very appreciated. Missions are always new and challenging, and there’s always someone on either team with a great sense of humor. This game is a great stress reliever.

Final word count: 167

tcamp48 #234 Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:34 AM

Artista pazzo

• Players
  • 34057 battles
  • [III-Z]

View PostThom_Bomb, on 17 February 2017 - 07:57 PM, said:

The first time I ever played it was on my friend’s IPhone. We started playing in the British Cruiser III and had an absolute blast. From there, I made my own account and began playing on my own. I was honestly surprised to see how many different tanks the major participants of the war produced. This began my interest in researching early tank designs, as well as integrating these designs into my own artwork. To me, World of Tanks Blitz is a fun, fast paced tank game. There’s a lot of cool tanks that it introduced me to, and made me research tanks that I didn’t even know existed!

Additionally, to get the tanks that I wanted required me to put forth an effort to win every battle (although we know it’s nearly impossible to). This approach to hard work equals great rewards is very appreciated. Missions are always new and challenging, and there’s always someone on either team with a great sense of humor. This game is a great stress reliever.

Final word count: 167

Awesome, glad to read this! :) :great:

~ Community Pledge Signer ~ [iii]

Premiums ~ M60  ~  T34 (1776)  ~  IS-6  ~  IS-2Sh  ~  T-34-85 Rudy  ~  Tankenstein  ~  T6 Dracula  ~ Kuro Mori Mine  ~  Excelsior  ~  Churchill III  ~  Ram II  ~  Pz. IV Hydrostat  ~  A-32  ~  Pz. B2  ~  T-127  ~  Ke-Ni Otsu  Proud owner of the AMX 50 B!

Click the link for my guide, "Matilda Survival 101 For Beginners REVISED"!http://forum.wotblit...inners-revised/

Stephen_Spartan #235 Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:37 PM

Private

• Players
  • 19935 battles
  • [ATLS]
World of tanks was a no brainer between war thunder and world of tanks.  It gives me a sence of what it's like in real combat and how tanks work. It's so fun and even when you are board all you got to do is get a KV2 or a SU152 and boom the game made your day! World of tanks the best IPhone, iPod, iPad and android game

___DEAN #236 Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:47 PM

~=(C/A=|Republic=~

• Players
  • 19645 battles
  • [ATLS]

Tanks are in and of themselves a fascinating thing. I enjoy these real life monsters in person, in collectables, in scale models, historical research and now, an absolutely infatuating experience that is WoT Blitz. My long standing love of tanks is now a long term love affair with this game.

The game itself is worthy of my love of it, it only makes it more appealing that the game is about tanks. I remember when I first played it in 2014, the game physics and gameplay alone got me hooked. There simply isn't another game like it on the iPad. The care taken into creating a living and constantly evolving platform constantly grabs my attention and involvement. There have been ups and downs, periods of fascination and gaps of little free time, but still I play it daily or close to it. What a great hobby! 

The game has done a great job of following the player base to a place that keeps adding more and more to what they offer the fans. The depth of involvement can be as simple as a small skirmish waiting in the doctor's office in a pub match, to an international competition between huge clans. Whatever kind of player you are, there is something for everyone. For me, I love the opportunity to socialize online with like-minded people of all ages and backgrounds, such a diverse group you'll rarely see in any other subculture or game. The teamplay is intensely complex, and the experience enriching. 

Tanks:

uhfuhfudhfudgf #237 Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:28 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5256 battles
  • [GRIFF]
So I've been playing blitz for three years now and I'm liking the new updates and it's probably the best game I have ever played before I new about this game I had clash of clans I got bored of it then my friends said this was a really cool game so I downloaded it and I found out that this was a very awesome game and I'm happy at how modest it is and also happy that people can't yell at their teammates anymore so otherwise I love this game

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users