World of Tanks Blitz Chat: Comments, Reviews, and Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

Redstone_2016 #141 Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:02 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8935 battles
  • [SMS23]
The new no chat after defeat. While I understand why it was implemented, but it took some good too and a player now has no reason to stay.
Like pointing out flanks, when a player needs help, running short on time, wishing a good game at the end, ECT.
I was thinking additional communication buttons that pop up after your destroyed to help your team.

tater105 #142 Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:51 PM

Private

• Players
  • 20627 battles
  • [TJB]
This [edited]is rigged pay to play wins matching I'm at 50% win rate can't improve matching is awful ,but I love to play, too many tanks I can't hurt bring back chat sucks not to talk to others 

BRooKLYNy718 #143 Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:13 AM

Private

• Players
  • 29820 battles
  • [XXPRX]
Wotb is going down the drain.all they doing is finding ways to take your money what a scam they got gong on . All the old tanks are now useless tanks compared to the French line tanks and the miss matching in battle is horrible making it easier for noobs to play and ruin a games. They gotta make it for harder for them to earn there teirs and now the chat in battle wow u guys really know how to make this game worth playing  can't help or anything just watching ur game go to waste the cursing etc  yeah ok why don't u take the way people can text u in chat after world of tanks blitz get it together before players start disappearing and u get a D - minus for now just a horrible game now 

Mandella9 #144 Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10419 battles
  • [ATK]

Suggestion: How about giving some tips on how to play the game. Not how to use a tank, basically, but how to play as in TACTICS. That elusive thing that few seem to understand.  Things like unit cohesion; concentration of firepower; movement to contact; avenues of approach; flanking movements; use of cover; use of communication and proper use of the map.

These are all things that not many people seem to get and to have teammates go running off on their own to be killed is just massed frustration for a lot of people.

ALSO: Can something be done about this ridiculous amount of LAG that exists from the last few updates (3.5 and up). I've had constant LAG issues that have cost me hits, kills, survivals and victories. FIX IT! The idea that I and others have to suffer through a game only to see our kill shot not count, our victory lost and along with it our vehicle destroyed because the system is LAGGING TOO MUCH.

rodewise #145 Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:47 PM

Private

• Players
  • 22544 battles
  • [183MM]
Seriously if your players aren't mature enough to deal with negative chat they shouldn't be playing a war game. You've raised rates and downed gameplay. I see you out of business very soon 

tankcrunch #146 Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:07 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View Postrodewise, on 28 February 2017 - 11:47 PM, said:

Seriously if your players aren't mature enough to deal with negative chat they shouldn't be playing a war game. You've raised rates and downed gameplay. I see you out of business very soon

how soon? look at other games WG have made......

Focus96 #147 Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9102 battles
  • [KTA]
Keyboard and mouse support for blitz on android and ios devices... it wouldnt be that hard to add... my tablet has a detatchable keyboard that while i can use it to chat during a battle it would be nice if i could use it along with my bluetooth mouse to play..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users