Jump to content


$$$ Damage contests for Eternity$$$

$$$$

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

EPIC_Sid_The_Interceptor #1 Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:44 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 48395 battles
  • 17
  • [EPIC-]
  • Member since:
    04-30-2015

Eternity is holding two different damage contests for its members

one will be having most damage during the period of contest, it will have on winner who will receive $30

and second will be about having most average damage during the contest period, it will have two winners, first will receive $40 and second from top will receive $30.

the contest will start from 07/02/2016 01:00 CT till 07/10/2016 22:00 CT

if any non eternity member is interesting to join the contest, pleas" join the eternity" before 07/01/2016

and yes to qualify for most average damage contest, member had to play at least 100 games on that period of contest

thank you


Edited by Sid_The_Interceptor, 23 June 2016 - 09:46 PM.


David_Rish #2 Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:46 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15760 battles
  • 2,907
  • [FROZE]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2015
You only need one thread on this lol. Trying to buy members? 

EPIC_Sid_The_Interceptor #3 Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:02 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 48395 battles
  • 17
  • [EPIC-]
  • Member since:
    04-30-2015

View PostDirty_Rabbit, on 23 June 2016 - 05:46 PM, said:

You only need one thread on this lol. Trying to buy members?

[edited]

no man its not like this

I promise my mates to hold this contest in future

and I like to keep me words

not only this, we will have another contest too in near future, maybe in mid August which will be regarding either for most kills or most win rate(my team mates will decide it )

:p



EvenSteven98 #4 Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:07 PM

    #1 Topic Killer

  • Players
  • 40813 battles
  • 685
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
The dollar signs brought me here.  Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8.

 


Ausf_G #5 Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:28 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 50507 battles
  • 3,302
  • [ALIAS]
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015
Is eternity a clan???

Commander of the 11TH Panzer Division. vom Führer Genehmigt

Ha! Derging voll durch ihre panzerung

Der steht in Flammen! 

 Hope I dont catch a ban for this post.


_Willy #6 Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:09 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21080 battles
  • 1,228
  • Member since:
    09-08-2014
What?

Marc13Bautista #7 Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:21 PM

    AH NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!!!!!!!

  • Players
  • 10382 battles
  • 997
  • [ANEKI]
  • Member since:
    04-07-2014
Huh.

~{"Drinking Vodka a day keeps the radiation away!"}{Signature created by Panbun}~

~{"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel}~

~{My Steam and Youtube}{Just your average inconsistent Unicum from MAHOU ANEKI}{Check out Maddox's mods at MadWoTBMods!}~


EPIC_Sid_The_Interceptor #8 Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:33 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 48395 battles
  • 17
  • [EPIC-]
  • Member since:
    04-30-2015

View PostEvenSteven98, on 23 June 2016 - 06:07 PM, said:

The dollar signs brought me here.  Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8.

 

well thanks for coming bro

u gonna like it

this contest is gonna be fun for us

I hope so at least

cuz top average damage has two prize positions and we had some bad a ss average damage players

like Jwg30(1920 average damage), LUIS(1800 ave damage), HA MA BAC{1950 ave. damage(his name is crazy like crazy Russian)}.

I can try to manage the good average damage too like around 2200!, but I will not try too, cuz what is the point to held the contest and give a prize to yourself lmaooo

and tonybeak!!!! man this guy knows how to play a game! seriously, he can win the contest easily

and on the other contest for having most damage(it has only one prize), I think riadersam will win it( he plays a lot).

if u r interesting u can talk to JWG30 ant it, he is one who commanding the clan now a days.



EvenSteven98 #9 Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:35 PM

    #1 Topic Killer

  • Players
  • 40813 battles
  • 685
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View PostSid_The_Interceptor, on 23 June 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

 

well thanks for coming bro

u gonna like it

this contest is gonna be fun for us

I hope so at least

cuz top average damage has two prize positions and we had some bad a ss average damage players

like Jwg30(1920 average damage), LUIS(1800 ave damage), HA MA BAC{1950 ave. damage(his name is crazy like crazy Russian)}.

I can try to manage the good average damage too like around 2200!, but I will not try too, cuz what is the point to held the contest and give a prize to yourself lmaooo

and tonybeak!!!! man this guy knows how to play a game! seriously, he can win the contest easily

and on the other contest for having most damage(it has only one prize), I think riadersam will win it( he plays a lot).

if u r interesting u can talk to JWG30 ant it, he is one who commanding the clan now a days.

Your excessive use of the return bar triggers me.  I demand an apology.


 


EPIC_Sid_The_Interceptor #10 Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:38 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 48395 battles
  • 17
  • [EPIC-]
  • Member since:
    04-30-2015

View PostAusf_G, on 23 June 2016 - 06:28 PM, said:

Is eternity a clan???

 

yes it is

and it ranks "27th" on wot blitz clan list

it will be a mean If I will tell u guys that our clan is better in list with etc etc clans!!!! but yes we rank better then most of famous clans

u can check it by yourself

http://wotbstars.com/clanlist.php?lng=eng&geo=NA



EPIC_Sid_The_Interceptor #11 Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:41 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 48395 battles
  • 17
  • [EPIC-]
  • Member since:
    04-30-2015

View PostEvenSteven98, on 23 June 2016 - 09:35 PM, said:

Your excessive use of the return bar triggers me.  I demand an apology.

 

alright sir

I apologize humbly

please accept it

I will really appreciate it if u will accept it

:p



EPIC_Sid_The_Interceptor #12 Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:51 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 48395 battles
  • 17
  • [EPIC-]
  • Member since:
    04-30-2015

View PostZaryte, on 23 June 2016 - 07:09 PM, said:

What?

 

two contests!!! together on same time, regarding damage

one is for having most damage(it has one prize $30) and other(which has two prizes= $40 for 1st and$30 for 2nd) is about most average damage during the contest period



EPIC_Sid_The_Interceptor #13 Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:54 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 48395 battles
  • 17
  • [EPIC-]
  • Member since:
    04-30-2015

View PostMarc13Bautista, on 23 June 2016 - 08:21 PM, said:

Huh.

 

damage contest in our clan

it will be cool one

cuz there r at least eight players who will go head to head for two winning prizes for having most average damage contest






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users