Discord - Free Voice Chat for Gamers! and my new Discord Server!

voice the chat rng discord teamspeak ts team speak free

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lancetier #1 Posted 26 June 2016 - 03:28 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15358 battles

Hey guys, I'm happy to announce that after a few days of researching and programming, I've finally got my own Discord server up and running!

https://discord.gg/0o7A2TrbsoTCCvc9

Invite code: 

0o7A2TrbsoTCCvc9

For those of you who don't know what Discord is: 

Discord is an app available in the iOS App Store or Google Play Store and allows for voice chat with platoon mates in World of Tanks Blitz absolutely free!

Tired of trying to type to your friend what to do during crucial split second moments in combat?

Lost a super close battle because you couldn't press enter fast enough?

Can't afford the 5$ needed for other apps like TeamSpeak3?

Skype lagging you out during battle? 

Well never fear! Discord is here!

More Info: https://discordapp.com/

You don't even need an account, just a username (preferably identical to your in-game one)!

Here's a quick tutorial video on how to use this outrageously awesome app!

Thanks for reading, I hope this helps some of you and I look forward to seeing you all on my Discord server!

Edited by Tsar_Lancetier, 26 June 2016 - 03:40 PM.

"
It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." 

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" 
-Comrade Stalin-

Leadf00t #2 Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8522 battles
Discord is awesome!  Been using it for a while now.  Way better than TeamSpeak or Ventrillo or any other voice chat program I've ever used.

Lancetier #3 Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:49 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15358 battles

View PostLeadf00t, on 26 June 2016 - 07:38 AM, said:

Discord is awesome!  Been using it for a while now.  Way better than TeamSpeak or Ventrillo or any other voice chat program I've ever used.

IKR

"
It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." 

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" 
-Comrade Stalin-

David_Rish #4 Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17465 battles
  • [FROZE]
Welcome to something most of the people in game are already using... Very helpful tool while platooning

Also tagged with voice, the, chat, rng, discord, teamspeak, ts, team, speak, free

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users