WoTB Youtube Channels

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

arman516 #1 Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8475 battles
  • [ANINV]

The channels below are World of Tanks Blitz youtube channels with a description of what their channel focuses on. Whether you are looking for ways to improve skills on a specific tank or map the channels here are varied. Check them out!

To have your channel added to this list please reply with your channel name and url along with a sentence or two about what you do on your channel. PLEASE FORMAT THE SAME AS BELOW

Link to youtube channel and name - description about channel

Example: 

Dventrix - it's about a guy (who has a strange obsession with poptarts) and his attempt to share his knowledge of the game (that has consumed his life over the past 2 years) while trying to entertain an audience (without annoying them).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• _eL33t_ - "My channel is just pure domination."

• Alexbuildit -"Review and gameplay for all tiers of tanks of all nations of WoTB."

• Armzilla49 - "Gameplays, Commentaries, and Guides from a super unicum"

• 1991Syclone - "Just starting out. Basic gameplay, will be asking for tips from the pros when I post videos.  No music or commentary as of yet, just whatever you'd hear when playing.  Various tanks from Tier 6-10."

• 3145 - "Basically just a bunch of game plays. No commentary yet and I might add music sooner or later, just starting out. Might do a few reviews on tank that I like but that's about it."

• Ace_of_spades1216 - "I am trying to provide a fun yet informative environment. I do commentary platoon battles/teamwork videos and all round good battles. I also will post videos showing my mistakes so others don't make the same ones so I will post videos of when I do bad."

• Blesd12 -"Beginning as gameplay of world of tanks blitz, it will increase to a plethora of games. But mainly blitz. Cause, you know, blitz is cool"

• BearHawkMan - "Compilations, gameplay, walkthroughs, frags of the week and an all around good time!"

• bigpoppadaddy -"This is a Clan website to promote tanks skills and to promote Loyalty and Team Unity."

• concep - "Reviews, Gameplays. Basically everything."

• car105king -"Hey I'm starting a youtube chanel, I'l put gameplays with music in them"

• chessredpanda - "RUSSIA!!!!RUSSIAN!!!!!RANDOM!!!RUSSIAN!!!REPLAYS!!!"

• dimzzy - "My games which were memorable for some reasons; I hope to look back at them and see that I'm getting better."

• Dxia - "You will find some replays of the games that I think might be fun to watch..."

• Faber711 - " i upload funny wot blitz videos and gameplays! Sub n like :)"

• Firefly_1026 - "Advancing up the lines, gameplay of tank line grinds along the way"

• fullestnuke - "Learn how to be a rock hard medium tank driver. Having trouble with noob teammates? I'll teach you how to carry so hard your back will break! Here you will find the fearsome Duke Nukem platoon in their natural habitat, the wot blitz battlefield!!"

• ItzHawkzzy -"Chill Gameplays, and sick music in the background."

• izenme -"First video is processing as I type this…"

• hughjass07 - "To provide an entertaining experience above all else, with a smattering of useful information or demonstration of techniques, both good and bad, thereby providing an example of the consequences of both.  Ja, for sure."

• jtemple507 - "Only have the one video of my platoon with Thehurt1231, but if I could get the recording apps to work I'll be doing reviews and gameplay on every single tank in the game except premiums."

• Kiser_Sosei -"Game Replays, Games with Live Team Speak commentary, Tank reviews with after commentary on game play, Multiple playlists organized by tank. Please comment and subscribe."

• LkASr - "Find unexpected ways to win and kill ASAP in the battlefield."

• MajorTroller - "All out exculsive Russian tank gameplay. Only Russian." 

• MSixteen -"My channel needs some love! I haven't been able to post many videos lately because my wifi is crap, but i upload when i can!"

• nanolite - "All kinds of WoTB related stuff with commentary from a pro, mainly gameplays."

• PixelRage -"Eastereggs, Gameplay and High Ping"

• RonXan - "Guys please check out my channel, and PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBEEEEEEEE"

• Ruckus - "Welcome all to my channel. This is where you'll find my latest exploits and entries regarding the obsession of mine that is the mobile MMO; World of Tanks Blitz. Subscribe for regular updates featuring tips, tactics and tank action."

• Slap_Attack  Here on the SlapAttack channel we play and fight Tanks, Tanks, And More Tanks!!

• Spinee - "A bit of everything (Tank Reviews and Gameplay) with commentary :great:"

• The_Gister - "Game play with music, and soon to be reviews."

• TheGypsyDog - "I do normal gameplays that had a funny moment and later on will have tank reviews and maybe even subscriber replays, live and super games. Hint just started."

• Thehurt1231 - "Fun and intuitive videos for all. I platoon with lots of great players, and show gameplay that is fun and exciting, or it showcases things in Blitz. Tank reviews and tactics are common. I keep my videos short and to the point. This means more action per minute, and better gameplay. I am new and growing in YouTube, so I am little rusty. ;)"

• thunderthies - "Tutorials with commentary for beginner to intermediate tankers. These videos are intended to explain how battles typically develop and how to most efficiently play each map.

• Toxicgirl - "HAI my name is Cidney but my username is toxicgirl and I love games especially when you get to blow things up if you see me out on the battlefield better run because you'll be a puddle of acid when im done with you ^.^/ 

• Unitater  - "a channel featuring gameplay, reviews, and pub stomping :)"

*channels from this point up were copied from WoTB YouTube Channels 2.0, all the ones below are new and generally active (edits may have been made.)*

• RH_131 - "I review or rant about whatever the hell I feel like whenever I feel like."

•  __Serial_Killer__ [-W0T-] - "Recording is a great hobbie : Premiums Tank Reviewing, Easter Eggs, Glitch & Gameplay [...] All that good stuff "

• RAMBO357 - "Random blitz content, decent gameplay."

• Clever Pseudonym - "Mostly gameplay now, but I plan on expanding into some basic tutorials and the like soon."

•  DrFerdTV - Blitz stuff. A bit humorous, a bit serious. 
  •  
  • ANinventors Clan - "Basic World of Tanks Blitz things (Map Reviews, new Tanks etc.) Also Clash of Clans and Clash Royale videos too.

• martindogger - I play on EU server mostly. On the channel you'll find reviews, Basic Blitz tutorial series and ace games. I have access to a test account on EU server, so previews of Blitz stuff will appear too. 

• Hokey_Pokey (PoKRTeY) - Insane matches played together with matching music

• Vaevak Blitz - "From How to Master for all low tier tanks" 

• Humble Bolt - Guides - compiling the best useful for you. Replays - community replay or good games I've had

• Batteries Included - Humiliating kids for being nubs and smack talking me. Because PC ques.

• littlefinger on blitz - my channel is dedicated to all the noobs out there (go find your upper tier game play videos someplace else...lol). I'll show you the strategy that you need for success before you get to the upper tiers...your win rate will thank me.

• LtPork - I have a YouTube channel that hosts a variety of content: I have gameplay of various tanks, but I more recently have also started including more humorous videos. I've started commentary as well, so I do hope you check me out!

• Bunchie on BlitzMainly I post good games, with occasional derpiness and rng/lols

• LokeenGaming - Tips, strategies and hints to help improve gameplay and enjoy Blitz more!

• DatGuyPlatz WoTBlitz - Channel for rewatching to see what I did right/wrong, and maybe entertain a few.

• Sk8xtrm Wot Blitz - My channel is full of guides with commentary and some added fun, early access, giveaway videos and real tank related content, please feel free to check these two out as examples

• PicklePatch - Trying to get to 150 subscribers, I have HD gameplay with commentary - which you won't find much of elsewhere!

• Dinoguy/Zornius Gaming - It's a mixed bag that's just getting started. Currently some gameplay videos and update videos.

• GermanBros - I post tank reviews as well as update info and gameplay. Komm mich besuchen!

• sohighonandroid - My Channel is just random gameplay. I have quite a few quality battle recordings with great game sound...

• Albert Moran - My channel is from gameplays commented on by WoT Blitz in Spanish but I also upload without commenting for any country we are already 700 people in my channel .

• CampingAFK - Hey, I am CampingAFK and here is my channel. I am aimed to create HIGH QUALITY, WELL EDITED(usually takes me around 4-6 hours of editing) videos featuring World of Tanks Blitz content, I really need more support from you players, and I hope you can check out my works, as I put a lot of efforts in filming and editing each of them.

• Dventrix - it's about a guy (who has a strange obsession with poptarts) and his attempt to share his knowledge of the game (that has consumed his life over the past 2 years) while trying to entertain an audience (without annoying them)

• Wallerdog - Hi there! I'm Wallerdog! My channel is all about having fun while playing World of Tanks Blitz! I'm here to make you laugh and have a great time! I emphasize friendship, camaraderie, good sportsmanship, and having a good time. In 9 months time I have grown to over 1,000 subscribers and continue to grow! I would love to be a community contributor as I love this game and have something different to offer than what the other CCs do. I stream daily from 3-5 PM EST and platoon with everyone on the Asian, Russia, European, and North American servers. Who else can say they do that???

Remember, whether friend or foe, I'll see you on the battlefield! 

• Rankori - General Gameplay, you can also find WoT and WoWs videos also.

• Tankist22 - WOT Blitz tanks gameplays. Best games of all tanks, Master Ace games, Epic KV-2 single shot full HP kills, videos about "how not to" and more. 

• KunieOG - Focuses on unicum guides based on Sliphantom's guides as well as how to be good with the game and on tanks. Will soon do in-depth review of tanks as well as review on maps.

If you find that your channel is still not added to this list please notify me.

***Last Updated August 5th 2017, 10:19PM UTC

Edited by arman516, 05 August 2017 - 10:19 PM.

My Stats

Favorite Tanks: VK 28.01, SU-152, SU-76i Ice Claw, Valentine II, RU 251, Valentine II and KV-1. Currently Grinding: I just want a KV-2

RH_131 #2 Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:51 PM

Maus Master

• Players
  • 31818 battles
  • [SCAMO]

Channel name is RH_131, I review or rant about whatever the hell I feel like whenever I feel like.

https://m.youtube.co...c5sHqYNPBKEtboQ

Edited by RH_131, 02 July 2016 - 11:52 PM.

#1 Maus Damage Record Holder

"We just lost to 2 tanks that shouldn't even be considered for clan wars"-Anonymous after being defeated by the PNCR Maus tank division.   (2015 PNCR, not 3-0 Mobile Masters PNCR, we were actually good)

Tanks left to get: WZ 120, WZ 121, WZ 111 1-4, WZ 113
Tanks I own: STB-1, Jg. Pz. E-100, FV215b 183, FV 4202, T-62A, IS-7, Obj 263, Foch 155, B-C 25t, WZ 110, T-34-2
Tanks I own(and like): E-50 M, E-100, Maus, Leopard 1, Grille 15, Obj 140, IS-4, Obj 268, T110E5, T110E4, T110E3, T57 Heavy, M48 Patton, AMX 50b, FV215b, E75, Jagdtiger, IS-3D, T34 Independence, Tiger II, Jagdtiger 88, Van Helsing, LTP, KV2, Kuro, Hetzer SP, and Pz 4 Anko
Favorite Tank: M4A3E8 FURY
          I have a YouTube channel, if you enjoy 1 video every year press the subscribe button

clever_pseudonym #3 Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33583 battles

Mostly gameplay now, but I plan on expanding into some basic tutorials and the like soon.

https://www.youtube....NwTE7sBeYc-PMgg

Edited by clever_pseudonym, 03 July 2016 - 12:02 AM.

__Serial_Killer__ #4 Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:13 AM

Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 14765 battles
  • [_PREM]

Recording is a great hobbie : Premiums Tank Reviewing, Easter Eggs, Glitch & Gameplay [...] All that good stuff !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdGZzDQGWBED-fIwHqbpd6A 

My YouTube Channel name is: __Serial_Killer__ [-W0T-]

Edited by __Serial_Killer__, 03 July 2016 - 12:35 AM.

PixelRage #5 Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:22 AM

Professional Easter Egg Hunter

• Players
  • 15170 battles

Could you please remove "Glitches" from my channel description and change mine to "Easter Eggs, Gameplay and High Ping" 

Thanks!

also what's the featured section about?

Your friendly banned forumer

https://www.youtube..../PixelRageGames

RenamedUser_1018103541 #6 Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:31 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5 battles

RAMBO357

https://www.youtube....ser/fpsgamer357

Random blitz content, decent gameplay.

"Once you go back, you never go black" -turkey I met once in the desert "OMG WHAT IF KRIEG MADE TACOS! TACO DE KRIEG" -Carrot_Pand 

alexbuildit #7 Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Club Wargaming
  • 17553 battles
  • [501ST]
TOTALLY forgot about the other thread. If you wish ill go clean it all the way up again, or you can do this. Ill leave that up to u.

Youtube Channel: ALEXBUILDIT PRODUCTIONS

Leader of the 501st, Pm for details.  

TheChattaHooligan #8 Posted 03 July 2016 - 12:46 AM

CHATTAAAAA NOOGAAAAA

• Players
  • 13503 battles

you forgot Anon____'s channel

"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" -Admiral Farragut

dimzzy #9 Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37872 battles
  • [-1]
Clash of clans? Really?

AmmorackedIS6 #10 Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:17 AM

"LGoW" --Random Pub

• Players
  • 21985 battles
  • [_UF_]

Link in sig

Clan War Discord Server youtube Join the Legion

I would love for Wargaming to succeed, and I will push for success until I'm gone or Blitz is. 

arman516 #11 Posted 03 July 2016 - 02:39 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8475 battles
  • [ANINV]

View PostPixelRage, on 02 July 2016 - 05:22 PM, said:

Could you please remove "Glitches" from my channel description and change mine to "Easter Eggs, Gameplay and High Ping" 

Thanks!

also what's the featured section about?

Just for best replays and stuff like that

My Stats

Favorite Tanks: VK 28.01, SU-152, SU-76i Ice Claw, Valentine II, RU 251, Valentine II and KV-1. Currently Grinding: I just want a KV-2

MyFifthReroll #12 Posted 03 July 2016 - 03:09 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10039 battles
Chaos_Ascending No longer streams on Twitch. He streams on mobcrush now. No idea how to get the mobcrush link though.

Edited by Unreliable_Unicum, 03 July 2016 - 03:10 AM.

arman516 #13 Posted 03 July 2016 - 03:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8475 battles
  • [ANINV]

View PostShawk_91, on 02 July 2016 - 06:17 PM, said:

Link in sig

Do you have a description that you want to add or no?

My Stats

arman516 #14 Posted 03 July 2016 - 10:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8475 battles
  • [ANINV]

View Postdimzzy, on 02 July 2016 - 06:01 PM, said:

Clash of clans? Really?

Hey its not the worst....

My Stats

arman516 #15 Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:03 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8475 battles
  • [ANINV]

View Postalexbuildit, on 02 July 2016 - 05:43 PM, said:

TOTALLY forgot about the other thread. If you wish ill go clean it all the way up again, or you can do this. Ill leave that up to u.

I think this will probably stay if thats okay with you...

My Stats

Asiaticus #16 Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16340 battles
  • [III-S]
Please add my channel.

arman516 #17 Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8475 battles
  • [ANINV]

View PostUnreliable_Unicum, on 02 July 2016 - 08:09 PM, said:

Chaos_Ascending No longer streams on Twitch. He streams on mobcrush now. No idea how to get the mobcrush link though.

I know I have the mobcrush link. I platooned with him once when he was streaming.

My Stats

King_Zacarias #18 Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12481 battles
  • [LVIF]
Ask to get it pinned

Pledge Signer 

"The Truth Hurts" - My Mom 2005

I like Butterflies

The root of all problems are other people

Three60Mafia #19 Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13053 battles
I've been trying to get on this list for YEARS!

Click on signature to be taken to full stat page!

DrFerd #20 Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:00 PM

Certified BlitzWeather Forecaster

• Players
  • 35792 battles
  • [III-S]

Please add my channel: DrFerdTV

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe0Gy_LRcrH5CfvlyGJaqRQ

Blitz stuff. A bit humorous, a bit serious. 

YouTube & Blog  https://ferdsquad.com 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users