New Wargaming Rules Violation Policy

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

PERMANENTLY_BANNED #281 Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:14 PM

Private

• Players
  • 20225 battles
  • [TSAR]
Lol. I love destroying each and every one of your expectations out there on the field. Will continue to shine the light of love in the darkness of ignorance. Oh, and I'm permanently banned. **** you *******

sgt_Longhofer_USMC #282 Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:16 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3272 battles
  • [TPDG]

View PostPERMANENTLY_BANNED, on 23 May 2017 - 10:14 PM, said:

Lol. I love destroying each and every one of your expectations out there on the field. Will continue to shine the light of love in the darkness of ignorance. Oh, and I'm permanently banned. **** you *******

;)

BRooKLYNy718 #283 Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:33 PM

Private

• Players
  • 23881 battles
  • [XXPRX]
This must be the worst useless update I ever seen. Wow if I wanted to play a church game I would of downloaded one. They making this game so horrible to play. Wanna stop the harassment then take away the text chat to players that are not ur friends just that simple but this update is useless anyone can give u a bad review smh  wake up guys  it's no longer a game its about throwing players out now cause they won't change the real issues and that's easy to see can't text me bad stuff if u can't get to my profile and chat only if I allow u to. Fix that 1st the 7 mins of battle is a battle not for us to judge each other andwhst if a hater decide u killed 5 tanks he can write he's not a team player. That the worst idea I guys made bring back the personal rating on players  I give it 1 more years till this game falls down  oh he's a thoughtful idea make more maps these maps are played out already every other game the same map but changing the behavior on players is great idea omg wot

born2killpoorly #284 Posted 30 May 2017 - 08:17 PM

Private

• Players
  • 23765 battles
  • [ACAI]

This flawed system relies on the judgment of players who probably won’t even read the criteria for each of the Military Honor feedbacks. I received an “Inactivity in Battle” feedback on the first day of the new system, while actively engaged in each battle.

WOTB has taken a lesson from eBay to punish the innocent, while driving the base away.

PS. As a middle-aged professional, I started playing WOTB as a relaxing stress relief…Should I look for a new pastime?

Billdozer117 #285 Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:22 AM

Private

• Players
  • 8871 battles
  • [VIKSS]
Omg, this bugs me soooo much!! Whenever I do really good in a battle, the other team starts complaining to me during the battle after I either destroy, or help destroy them, AND THEY PUT ME UNDER INACTIVITU IN BATTLE!!! Pleaaaassssseeee fix thisss, its terrible, I had 13 praises, and 0 complaints!!! So I had 5 stars and now I have 4, please remove the inavtivity complaint from the other team...

Agape02 #286 Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:35 PM

Private

• Players
  • 18138 battles
  • [COD-X]
How does one see the strikes against them?  It mentions you can appeal them, but if I don't know they are happening, how can I find out?

Raindaddy #287 Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 15209 battles
  • [RINO]

View Postborn2killpoorly, on 30 May 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

This flawed system relies on the judgment of players who probably won’t even read the criteria for each of the Military Honor feedbacks. I received an “Inactivity in Battle” feedback on the first day of the new system, while actively engaged in each battle.

WOTB has taken a lesson from eBay to punish the innocent, while driving the base away.

PS. As a middle-aged professional, I started playing WOTB as a relaxing stress relief…Should I look for a new pastime?

Amen brother. I don't use the chat function outside of a platoon, but have gotten several "provocative communication" red thumbs. When I brought this to the attention of the staff, I was told not to worry as they eventually go away and I should be friendly, cheerful, and support my team. I haven't had a pep-talk like that since grade school, 50+ years ago.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users