New Wargaming Rules Violation Policy

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

RedRocketDame #241 Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:46 PM

Private

• Players
  • 958 battles
  • [RRD1]
This is awesome.  I'm kinda new and we all know the first time wins feel. So it really is upsetting when you're own team members tell you to go away, when you're the last 3 alive and trying you're best. It will be good to play with players that respect the game. TAAAAAANKS!

BobaFett_56 #242 Posted 09 December 2016 - 07:20 AM

Mandalorian Bounty Hunter

• Players
  • 39337 battles
  • [ANIME]

View PostNikoPower, on 01 August 2016 - 06:12 PM, said:

How do I report a player misbehaving in game?

Submitting a ticket to customer service is the best way to do this. Snag a screen shot of what you saw. Even better if you can submit a replay.

Umm exactly how do you submit a replay??? Wargaming support barely accepts low resolution screen shots much less video files? Are we supposed to post replays on YouTube and send Wargaming support the links? Or is Wargaming adding replays to battles soon?

xxxMxAxNxOxLxOxxx #243 Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19287 battles
  • [3OOOD]

View PostNikoPower, on 01 August 2016 - 06:12 PM, said:

Greetings Tankers!

Wargaming is pleased to announce an update to our Rules and Violations policy. We’ve heard your requests for more transparency regarding how violations are handled and we want to provide this to you.

We are committed to providing everyone with a positive gaming experience, and a key part of that is how we handle our rules and what happens when they are violated. Our goal with this update is to reward players who contribute positively to our games, and to make sure there are policies in place to help keep our games as safe as possible for everyone.

Earn Rewards for Good Behavior

The most important part of our new policy is the addition of rewards! Players who step up to the challenge and consistently exhibit good behavior will be rewarded every three months.

Everyone who has no game, chat, or forum violations during the 3 month period:

• Will receive a token of appreciation from Wargaming - these could be things like Premium consumables or other in-game items.
  • Will be entered into a drawing for ninety (90) days of Premium time. Fifty (50) random players will be selected to receive this Premium time!

All players that have no game, chat, or forum violations for an entire year will be entered into a drawing for a selection of in-game items worth $250. One (1) player will be selected to receive this package of items that would include things like Premium Time, rare vehicles, and Gold.

Start Date

Our new policy will go into effect on August 8, 2016 . We are providing it here today so that everyone can be aware of these changes in advance. 

As we are rolling out the updates to our policy, we will be wiping the slate clean for every Wargaming customer with an active account.* Any previous in-game sanctions, chat violations, or forum warnings will no longer count against you. (Players who are already permanently banned are NOT eligible to be unbanned and receive a clean slate).

How Strikes Work

Previously, violations would “roll off” and no longer count against you after a certain period of time. This left open the possibility for people to “game the system” by improving behavior only long enough to let their violation roll off.

Under the new policy:

• Players will receive one warning, and each offense afterwards will then count as a “strike” against the account.
  • Each strike received will come will a restriction. Restrictions increase with each strike.
  • Important: Strikes do not roll off!
  •  Once you have reached 5 strikes, your account is eligible to be permanently restricted.
    • 5 strikes in chat violations can result in a permanent chat ban.
    • 5 strikes in game violations can result in a permanent game ban.
    • 5 strikes in the forums can result in a permanent forum ban.
  • If you believe a strike was placed on your account incorrectly, submit a Penalty Appeal as a Support ticket and we will thoroughly review the issue.

Please note! For extremely severe violations, an account can be restricted with less than the above number of strikes, at the sole discretion of Wargaming employees. Wargaming reserves the right to review each situation and take the best action based on the individual details of the particular issue.

We have provided a detailed explanation of exactly what this means for in-game behavior, chat behavior, and forum behavior.

https://na.wargaming...kb/articles/680

We believe these new policies will help improve everyone’s overall experience, keep the games you love as friendly as possible. Our desire is not to punish people – we want to have a clear policy in place  and then hold players accountable for their behavior in order to ensure we do everything we can to provide you with the best possible gaming experience! At the same time, we want to reward those who step up to meet these expectations consistently.

*Please note – accounts that were banned under the previous system will remain banned. Existing banned accounts are not eligible for a clean slate.

If you have any questions, please put them in the comments below.

UPDATE - We are just waiting on the forum points to reset to 0. Right now, any reports are being handled according to the previous system.

What of this phrases are a fault:

1. "You did an stupid and moron move"

2. "Fu ck off"

3. "Delete game, moron"

4. "Help team, idiot. Don´t Camp"

5. "See the minimap sometimes, noob"

6. "Fu ck your TRUMP advertising in game".

7. "this tank is total garbage".

I heard things like that a lot. Please help me to understand if i may report the guys who use it.

Thanks.

Airborne_Jawbreaker #244 Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:06 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 48777 battles
  • [____]

Easy,

1. Take screen shot or video of the offense
  2. Go to the support page. You can find the link above
  3. Go to MyTickets found on the support page
  4. Select Submit Ticket
  5. Select World of Tanks Blitz, Select Rules Violations, Put brief description of the violation, my most often used is "Offensive/Abusive Language"
  6. You may or may not get a screen with helpful articles, just select PROBLEM NOT SOLVED CONTINUE
  7. Give a good description of the offense if needed, otherwise attach your evidence with the provided link and fill out all the necessary info like the offenders nickname
  8. Submit then make sure you review your submission then do the final submit on the next page
  9. Seems like allot, but its really easy

Airborne_Jawbreaker #245 Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:00 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 48777 battles
  • [____]

Any response regarding this yet?

patriot8785 #246 Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:40 PM

Private

• Players
  • 10572 battles
  • [BSB]
I been good,  and haven't received a present lol

ShadowBoy64 #247 Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7931 battles
  • [TRS1]
Wait so if you get a strike, warning, or got reported, will you be notified so you don't do it in the future?

Edited by ShadowBoy64, 17 December 2016 - 12:00 AM.

AirborneJawbreaker #248 Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7116 battles
  • [____]
Who knows, this is always something they've said they do.  But, you see the level of response we've received regarding our inquiries.  I sent a support ticket to force a response and was simply told there was a misunderstanding about the new policy and that a new statement would be coming next week.  That said, they also said we'd get a reward nearly two months ago, so it's just guessing on our part what will or won't happen now.

YuvBnJudged #249 Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5477 battles
I don't care about the remarks in game, they're just words and have no effect on me one way or the other. AFK'ers on the other hand need to be dealt with with an iron fist. I'm glad these rules came into effect. 
1011700835.png

YuvBnJudged #250 Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5477 battles

View PostShadowBoy64, on 16 December 2016 - 11:59 PM, said:

Wait so if you get a strike, warning, or got reported, will you be notified so you don't do it in the future?

If your not doing it then why worry about having to be notified?
1011700835.png

YuvBnJudged #251 Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5477 battles

View PostAirborneJawbreaker, on 19 December 2016 - 02:27 PM, said:

Who knows, this is always something they've said they do. But, you see the level of response we've received regarding our inquiries. I sent a support ticket to force a response and was simply told there was a misunderstanding about the new policy and that a new statement would be coming next week. That said, they also said we'd get a reward nearly two months ago, so it's just guessing on our part what will or won't happen now.

Some have gotten rewards. Just out of the blue have posted that they received extra credits and don't know why, missions worth big bucks, and premium time.
1011700835.png

acrisis #252 Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19905 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

^^^
Those mystery "things" in game can typically be attributed to people completing a server mission or push mission, without having read the news.

Or having won a random prize for completing the player survey, or some such.

In rarer cases, as good players, they may have won an in game competition.

WG has also been known on occasion to reward for exposing technical issues and bugs.

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

RedBarchetta3 #253 Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:38 PM

Verified √

• Players
  • 25556 battles
  • [DFNT]
We haven't heard anything from WG about this in months, I guess it's safe to say these good behavior rewards are DOA. Too bad, it was a good idea.

I strip away the old debris that hides a shining car, a brilliant red barchetta from a better vanished time

My not so helpful WOTB videos are on YouTube

The problem will solve itself with time.

Tomio_Hara #254 Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:46 PM

Monteagle madness

• Players
  • 21001 battles
  • [FLOOP]
Where does one view the amount of strikes they have?

Tomio Hara was the chief of Japanese tank development during the pre war period and WWII

Want to cap base? Read this!

dayton07277 #255 Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:47 PM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 13647 battles
  • [CROWN]
Pffftttttt!

straydogATplay #256 Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:50 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 44338 battles
  • [101NA]

Not sure if I am in good graces with blitz!.. I hope so. Any way thank the entire team for me for everything you guys do!. Really have a top notch,game that may often be imitated but never duplicated. 

I do know you guys work long and hard with little or no recognition from us players so for what it is worth. Thank you!

p.s. I would love a sponsor!.

o7 until me meet on the battlefield.

Artist formerly know as Takeroot 07

straydogATplay #257 Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:57 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 44338 battles
  • [101NA]

So is there a way to see ones own current strikes?.this mentioned as if one can.

straydogATplay #258 Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:59 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 44338 battles
  • [101NA]

View PostRedRocketDame, on 08 December 2016 - 10:46 AM, said:

This is awesome. I'm kinda new and we all know the first time wins feel. So it really is upsetting when you're own team members tell you to go away, when you're the last 3 alive and trying you're best. It will be good to play with players that respect the game. TAAAAAANKS!

respect the game!.  Please feel free to trash me in game I feel lost without it...

straydogATplay #259 Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:36 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 44338 battles
  • [101NA]

So.... jr. high.

GermanBros #260 Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:39 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15847 battles