[SURVEY] 3.0 Feedback

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Ausf_G #21 Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37488 battles
  • [11TH]
I think supremacy mode should come set in the off position not the on position. Giving people the option to turn it on because theres a great majority that have no idea that they can turn it off. Heres the problem because a match or two will be in supremacy mode then a random battle mode comes and palyers are still playing as if they are in a supremacy mode game. Ive see to many say "How do i turn supremacy mode off?" Its more of a hindrance to the game at this point. The player base has yet to understand Random Battles and now this new mode. I like the SM idea but think a Training mode not Training Rooms should have been implemented first. Training rooms are nothing but glitches and family time and prision rooms. No training even hoing on there. Honestly this game is losing its playability and isnt as interesting as it once was. I see 1200 game tier 10 that havent any idea what side scrape or peek a boom is their only predominant skill is yoloing. WG needs to implement some of our ideas for bettering the player base or come up with their own. I know i playless because of it i surely dont spend money as i once did and fortunately there are other games coming to market that seem a bit better. 

Commander of the 11TH Panzer Division. vom Führer Genehmigt

Ha! Derging voll durch ihre panzerung

Der steht in Flammen! 

Hope I dont catch a ban for this post.

__AIM9INBOUND__ #22 Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:02 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3797 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postcrazychimp69, on 02 August 2016 - 11:29 PM, said:

I quite like Supremacy mode? I feel like I'm wrong for saying that.

In my opinion. I see it rewarding people that coordinate with their team and clear communications and punishing people and teams that follow the old lemming train ways. As for those that say it's a stat killer, well, there is more to the game than just stats. Although I think the cap point should be extended longer than 1,000. 1,500 maybe?

I love Supremacy!

- More base capture oppurtunities give more xp

- Teams are finally rewarded for doing what they usually do by default (fan out in a large cloud across the battlefield)

- Easy to hang a bit farther back and farm damage

- More viable options for where to successfully go at the beginning of battles

this is a signature

acrisis #23 Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17221 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Supremacy mode. Not my cup of tea. Can earn more xp, but makes less income and medals (as many battles complete without as much dmg being done and kills being made). Needs more team work and coordination, which the average blitz team already lacks for encounter mode. I think there are other game options which would be less complex. 

Falls creek makeover. The pendulum went too far in fixing certain things and fails to be as nice and natural a map as the old one. 

Economy. Good for those select premiums which got a boost. Now other low ot average income premiums need the same attention, since they don't make premium level money, even on premium time. Meanwhile the top tier economy and income in certain tank lines is still broken since 2.8. 

Edited by acrisis, 03 August 2016 - 01:58 PM.

Blitz   Community   Coalition   
 BCC Forum Thread | BCC Discord invite

Mission Poll  |  Goose Event Poll  | ... 
Looney Tooners  ||  Triarii  ||  Blitz University  ||  Basic Training  ||  Mentor

2.8 Blitz Economy - A visual of the credit coefficients | Got lag? =>  Pingplotter thread

ahredstealth #24 Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:25 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 18170 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postacrisis, on 03 August 2016 - 07:56 AM, said:

Supremacy mode. Not my cup of tea. Can earn more xp, but makes less income and medals (as many battles complete without as much dmg being done and kills being made). Needs more team work and coordination, which the average blitz team already lacks for encounter mode. I think there are other game options which would be less complex. 

Falls creek makeover. The pendulum went too far in fixing certain things and fails to be as nice and natural a map as the old one. 

Economy. Good for those select premiums which got a boost. Now other low ot average income premiums need the same attention, since they don't make premium level money, even on premium time. Meanwhile the top tier economy and income in certain tank lines is still broken since 2.8. 

Sup Mode:  Agreed.  Even easier to dominate with a light/medium tank...  Heavies and Turretless TD's get the shaft.

Falls Creek:  I actually like it.  I feel it opens up the map to be more useable all over the place...  What don't you like about it?

Economy:  Agreed.  Completely.

Wargaming server will serving you kindly

EvilGridley #25 Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:42 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3525 battles
  • [TORCH]
How long before we can make our own maps?!?!?!?

R0CKET #26 Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:55 PM

I Blame Rocket

• Players
  • 14552 battles
  • [-GNP-]

3.0 is 5/10.

If the Devs could offer the Original maps as an option would be great.

The Maps are all the same. 

As productive as that is, I've seen your stats. You aren't even good at predicting the present.

-clever_pseudonym 

Player935 #27 Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:50 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22459 battles
  • [TOMB]
Supremacy is good but there is the one time where two of the capture zones didn't work and the one that did work is the original spot 

rajkumarukku #28 Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:52 PM

My way highway. Don't come.

• Players
  • 41771 battles
  • [STR8]
For me update 3.0 is good .
I was facing a problem in previous update in my windows 10 pc .but in this update many bugs are fixed . Especially one thing.  In previous update the game used to stuck for sometime but now this not happening in update 3.0.  
I would happy if I able change my region to Asian server .

PrinceoftheAirJr #29 Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 15471 battles
  • [HOTA]

For starters, I sure am glad someone told me I could do into settings and switch Supremacy mode OFF!

What I want to address is maybe three things...

1. MatchMaker is messed-up... Seriously, I've got an Elite Tier-7 T-29 and, considering it's rate of fire, it's extremely SLOW 'lock-down' speed to aim on the target for an accurate shot, and other factors, I'm getting chewed-up and losing battles and credits. As much as I'd like to move into higher tiers, it's not economically feasible, especially if you aren't playing with a premium account. Furthermore, I've been getting thrown into SERIOUSLY lopsided battles lately where my team didn't have a snow ball's chance Hell of doing ANY real damage to the other team... I'll post a screen-cap of just such a battle for an example... (Couldn't post screen caps... Really? :/ ) (1-KV1, 2-Leopards, 1-T-150, 1-T34/85, 1-TI Heavy, and 1-Nashorn against TWO KV2's, THREE KV1's, one T! Heavy, and a Nashorn. The whole enemy team 'marker bar' at the top of the screen was full of heavy tanks while ours was a pathetic joke, and that's the way the battle went. Lulztastic, WG. There was much Lulz in that one...)

2. Some of your premium tanks seem to be lacking. I mean, you go and spend gold on a premium tank and then it's not performing like you would think it would after laying-down the gold to get it... Perhaps Blitz should allow more choices of guns and other modules for these tanks, as opposed to locking them in with their own ideas of what the tank should be equipped with so that players can modify their premium tanks to their playing style...

3. Though I understand that WarGaming wants a 'clean gaming environment' because there are so many kids playing Blitz, I do not appreciate WarGaming wanting to be the Big Brother 'PC Police'/Thought Police/Speech Nazis, let's face it: This IS, after all, a battle simulation game and you should not be so concerned about policing what's going-on in the battle chats... I've met a lot of so-called 'kids' who's lack of decency, respect, and courteousness shows their lack of up-bringing and, personally, they really do deserve a good cursing-out. In fact, I wish Blitz would allow the game another 20 seconds after the battle is over so I can finish cursing-out the sorry players, but can't get it typed-in before I'm dropped-out to the battle results. Furthermore, I wish Blitz would extend the character length of the chat bar to allow more text in...

4. Lastly, I miss the the Mother Ship in Hemmelsderp...

That is all.

(Oh, Jeez... I can't even upload the PNG file with the screen-cap of the last battle? Maybe you could also fix the Forum settings? )

HeavyMandarin #30 Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:10 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17175 battles
  • [SKILL]
I like the new supremacy mode I get aces very easily in supremacy mode. It's extremely fasthma paced opposed to encounter. Draws are a literal impossibility. And games are never decided right off. Me and toon mates have brought back games on numerous occasions. Fun mode, not for everyone and that's okay

Lonewolf_28 #31 Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23463 battles
Supremacy is garbage. All it takes is for one fast tank to move around and cap while everyone is fighting. I have lost 2 close games because of this. It is a stupid system. 

reluctanttheist #32 Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:17 AM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 16927 battles
  • [III-H]
Haven't had one game on Vineyard since 3.0 dropped. What gives??

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Watch the WoTB Users Manual Series  | Click here if you have lag  |  The best settings for your iOS device |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  | Get good: watch Bushka! | Check out tanks on Tank Compare

Praeceladon #33 Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19234 battles

Credits are broken still. Can't make money at all even on wins.

No Russian tanks nerfed

Falls creek is terrible 1/10

Supremacy is terrible 1/10

Battery is hot and draining fast.

update is a step backwards. 0/10

wasnt sure if I could give 0 stars. Only reason supremacy and new map have 1 and not 0

Edited by Praeceladon, 04 August 2016 - 02:12 PM.

ROK_2010 #34 Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:57 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14715 battles
  • [KOREA]
Supremacy is awful.  Still lost when our team had four tanks remaining to the other team's one tank. We clearly dominated, but with supremacy rules in place we lost.  The opposing team's capture points were still going up when we took over the flags and still manage to lose. How is that called supremacy?  This happened in more than one occasion. Let's take away Supremacy mode. It's ridiculous.

Gods1stAngel_Tanks4UrSol #35 Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:51 PM

Private

• Players
  • 24544 battles
  • [TBNT]
Supremacy mode is fine but the lag seems to have gotten worse. Every time in supremacy it lags worse then ever. Every other battle is a 3k ping or bouncing from 90 to 140+.for me anyway.

iCrystalizze #36 Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 30718 battles
  • [SOLUS]
Everything is fine, not like anything has gotten worse, but instead a step forward. Although, the SuperPershing needs more armor considering the arrival of new German tank destroyers with their absolute ludicrious penetration stats and potential reload time.

Edited by iCrystalizze, 19 August 2016 - 11:39 PM.

Gitgudm9 #37 Posted 20 August 2016 - 02:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6619 battles
  • [MAHOU]

I was okay with Supremacy, I just found it hard to adjust. But tbh it isn't more fun to play than Encounter.

I'm fine with the new Falls Creek, because I decided to give heavies a break it's all the better to rip them apart with my lights and meds.

The other stuff, I haven't even remembered what they were.

"Anime girls were made to be lewded." - Klaus_Klavier

_MeanMachine_ #38 Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 26451 battles
  • [DMONS]

Supremacy mode is stupid, period. You have to rely on so many bad players which honestly think it is more fun to ram their teammates or climb to the top of a hill.

Match making is seriously a joke. I've have now seen 5 m48s on the same team, a team of all meds vs all slow heavies, 5 of the best clan players on the same team getting pummeled by a team of 40% players, have been on the receiving end of being low tier tank on team for 12 straight matches, seriously match making is a complete mess!!!! Completely unbalanced and gets worse with each update.

I have also experienced ghosting shots, shots that go right through the opponent, direct rear engine hits that do no damage and so many misses. Player skill seems to be getting worse and worse.

Every map they update always seems to have a side with an advantage.

IronTank008 #39 Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:14 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5406 battles
  • [RRA]

Need to seperate mobile device game queue and PC/laptop queue.

Some players from mobile device queue using hack software to play the game. It is unfair for PC game queue.

Do not like two queue to play together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Different play style in toe different platform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users