Looking for some advice

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

TheGreatestNoob88 #1 Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:09 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8777 battles
  • [EMBAT]

So today I logged in an had a pm about a member of my clan supposedly making inappropriate comments. Now I was there I don't know what was said so I don't feel i could report him, normally I would ask for proof but that could be hard to get in this game. How would those of you who are clan leaders handle this?

gargoyle_2200 #2 Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:23 PM

The Garg

• Players
  • 14557 battles
  • [SRT_]
Get his side of the story as well. If he says he did it, tell him not to in the future and that it's his final warning. If it was especially bad and you have proof you could kick him out. If he says it didn't happen and you have no proof there's not really anything you can do. 

sgt_Longhofer_USMC #3 Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:31 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3306 battles
  • [TPDG]

View Postgargoyle_2200, on 03 August 2016 - 07:23 PM, said:

Get his side of the story as well. If he says he did it, tell him not to in the future and that it's his final warning. If it was especially bad and you have proof you could kick him out. If he says it didn't happen and you have no proof there's not really anything you can do. 

Don't say anything to him.. platoon with him a few times, see if he goes off..if so you might credit the PM..

WouldChip #4 Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:35 PM

Mortem Fiat Vobis

• Players
  • 39758 battles
  • [III]

As commander of Triarii's Probatio division, I take accusations very seriously. We do not tolerate inexcusable behavior, especially when auditioning for Triarii. But we are very fair. If someone accuses one of my guys of something, they need to have evidence. Regardless, I will speak with my guy about it, but I can't take the accusation 100% seriously without proof. If the accuser cannot provide proof, what am I to really do? 

If someone cannot provide evidence, you should act as if it was you on the receiving end. How would you react if you were accused of something you supposedly did in a match and the person accusing you had nothing to back up that accusation?

{¡¡¡}   Community Pledge Signer   {¡¡¡}

YouTube Channel

BlitzStars Profile

sgt_Longhofer_USMC #5 Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:44 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3306 battles
  • [TPDG]

View PostWouldChip, on 03 August 2016 - 07:35 PM, said:

As commander of Triarii's Probatio division, I take accusations very seriously. We do not tolerate inexcusable behavior, especially when auditioning for Triarii. But we are very fair. If someone accuses one of my guys of something, they need to have evidence. Regardless, I will speak with my guy about it, but I can't take the accusation 100% seriously without proof. If the accuser cannot provide proof, what am I to really do? 

If someone cannot provide evidence, you should act as if it was you on the receiving end. How would you react if you were accused of something you supposedly did in a match and the person accusing you had nothing to back up that accusation?

Dependent on how many PM's you receive on him...back to my first answer platooning with said violator..

BrickSniper33 #6 Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8265 battles
Yep I allways make my guy give me a screen shot and if they don't I have to go toon with the  accused for an hour 

my stats: (http://www.blitzstar...ru/legoeinstein) I never said they where good.

Current Garage: Type 62, Type 59, KV-2, BT-7, luchs, leopard VK 16.02, Ru 251,Tiger II, AC 1 sentinel, AC IV sentinel, BT-SV, AT-15A, Pz. IV S, M4A3E8 Fury, Strv 74A2, Cromwell Berlin, KV-5, IS-3D, FCM 50 t, BT-7 arty, Pz. II J, Pz. S35, Pz. B2, A-32, Luchs, SU-122-44, T6 Dracula, E25, Ram II, Type 3 Chi-Nu Kai Shinobi, Tetrarch, T14, SU-76I, TOG II, WZ-112, WZ-135G FT, Self Propelled 17pdr Valentine Mk I Archer aka Angry Conner. Grosstraktor-Krupp, Blitzs' resident Dr. Who, Lego loving anime hater (    WoT/blitz/WS/WPs' #1 anime hater and proud of it!)

11th best AC 4 Sentinel driver on Ru

How can you tell if someone has morals and/or a conscience? Just ask one question, Do they own a Pz II J? (Guilty as charged)

Putins_Chariot #7 Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:37 PM

Admiral Kitty

• Players
  • 22247 battles
Everybody gets mad, everybody says stuff they shouldnt, and so on. Dont take the pm too seriously unless they can give proof or you have had trouble with said person in the past.

TheGreatestNoob88 #8 Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:57 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8777 battles
  • [EMBAT]
Thanks for the input I don't know if the person has proof or not still trying to figure this out. I know how I would have handled it in the past bit I'm trying not to be like that anymore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users