Updated Credit Earnings for 3.9 (All tanks in now!)

Credit coefficients Credits list 3.4

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

panzermk6 #41 Posted 11 November 2016 - 12:33 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 25962 battles
  • [IRD]

View PostBronyman50, on 19 October 2016 - 06:55 PM, said:

You forgot the SU-122-54 at teir 9

I still need to get the SU-122-54. As it says on the top of the post, if someone can please send me a picture of a zero damage battle in that and the Obj 263, that would be much appreciated.

View PostLegoboy_wt, on 10 November 2016 - 03:39 PM, said:

So they're bringing back the angry Conner even though it's credit making is super broken?  Weird.

I'm pretty surprised too. They publicly announced that the Shinobi was broken and they're never selling it again, but here they are selling the Angry connor with an even higher coefficient.

View Postmlacunza, on 09 November 2016 - 08:04 PM, said:

Is there a spreadsheet for those numbers?

Not at the moment. I might make one in the future

View Postminitel_NA, on 31 October 2016 - 06:45 PM, said:

Great work in maintaining the list.

its both clear and concise.

i want to mention if ever you forget, that  real world results are different, 

I need to say it simply because it strikes me every single time.

Two examples below :

Panther M10 and E25 are two underpowered machines, they need all consumables to be competitive, and shoot loads of APCR. For some reason E25 will lose more games, has a lower coefficient,  but will still return better credits

FCM  has greater coefficient than the defender, but it will lose so many games that you will never make money. Besides, if you meet a defender (there is one in every game) he will dispose of you in three easy AP shots, while you will need 10 APCR and adrenaline, and probably some rations and it's not sure you get out alive. Add the repairs and the lost battles.

So every time its like FCM was made only to feed those defenders in free XP and free credits at your own expense. 

Ah, yeah, it's fun to drive.

Real world results are thoroughly predictable with these numbers. Since both E25 and Panther M/10 have the same gun, assuming the same damage and consumable use, M/10 will make more credits. Period. Credits are determined with the equation in the post, not by RNG.

Also I find the FCM almost never needs APCR. 212mm pen is better than EVERY med and light in the tier, and more than enough to slice through a Defender frontally, and can 3x overmatch the roof weakspot. and the Defender needs to roll the maximum of 500 on each shot to one clip you. The odds of that are 1 in 8,000,000. That's like winning the lottery! FCM is still a terrible tank though, but I feel that it's good to educate the playerbase that things in this game are based on math, not superstition (KV-2 shots aside). 

FCM can still make credits though. Based on player statistics, it grosses more than the JT88, Type 62, T-34-85 victory, Shinobi, SU-122-44. and a host of other tanks.

View PostALLmightyBRIAN, on 31 October 2016 - 04:48 PM, said:

Meh never find T34 a fun tank anyway

the MOST CHARACTERLESS BORING tank at tier 8 premium WITH LEAST POTENTIAL AND JUST BAD 

ARMOR BAD 

GUN BAD

JUST BAD

didn't regret selling it :/

nevah T34 again 

#GetT34OffBlitz

I like the T34. It's been powercreeped heavily, but it's still good, especially with the gun handling buff. The turret is essentially invincible, especially if you point the gun up and wiggle. the gun has the best penetration of all tier VIII's excluding TDs, and a healthy 400 alpha with that excellent 10 degrees of gun depression.

View PostLancetier, on 16 August 2016 - 10:35 PM, said:

For anyone interested, the Type 59 is the best for credit making, though it has less coefficient than the 4+ better coefficient tanks, it has 4x cheaper credits for shot than the Lowe and is a very easy tank to do a lot of damage and take none in.

*across all my battles:

I make 75-115k profit in credits Type 59

65-100k in Lowe (profit)

Chi Nu Kai  about 80-100k

T34 about 55-95k

Super Pershing 75-110k (rarely higher than 100 but they do happen once every 15 games or so

I tried the ones I don't have on my account on a test account as recent as a week ago and in time for the 3.0 update so keep that in mind.

also, i tested these without any provisions or consumables other than a repair kit and six prem rounds without much usage of them (no camo too).

#FactCheckTime

You gross ~74k on average in your Type 59 averaged over all games (Before repair, ammo, and consumable costs)

You gross ~85k on average in your Lowe

You don't even have a Chi-Nu-Kai...

You gross ~69k on average in your T34

And you don't have a Super Pershing

It's amazing what we can see with math right? Based on your stats, you're best off credit grinding in the Lowe! The point of this list is so that people don't have to use superstition and ballpark judgements like you have, and use the power of math to see the facts.

242 tanks in the garage! (Pretty sure only Crusader6 has a larger garage)

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1 

Wboys #42 Posted 24 November 2016 - 02:06 AM

Elite Noob

• Players
  • 27090 battles
  • [VRXT2]
Top notch work o7

Leader of Vort3x, My in-depth stats: http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

Goals: 60% wr without stat padding, researching all tier Xs (1 left!)

Favorite Mark Twain quotes: "Man was made at the end of the work week, when God was tired." ~ "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." ~ "Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often." ~ "Don't let school interfere with your education." ~ "Apparently, there is nothing that cannot happen today." ~ "Go to Heaven for the climate and Hell for the company."

Wboys #43 Posted 24 November 2016 - 02:34 AM

Elite Noob

• Players
  • 27090 battles
  • [VRXT2]

Leader of Vort3x, My in-depth stats: http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

Goals: 60% wr without stat padding, researching all tier Xs (1 left!)

Favorite Mark Twain quotes: "Man was made at the end of the work week, when God was tired." ~ "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." ~ "Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often." ~ "Don't let school interfere with your education." ~ "Apparently, there is nothing that cannot happen today." ~ "Go to Heaven for the climate and Hell for the company."

MG16 #44 Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:52 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7176 battles
  • [PZLHR]
Thank you for this post. This helped me make my decision in getting the Type 59 as I wasn't sure about spending $50 on it. Thank you very much as I love playing in my Type 59.

00RUSE00 #45 Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4705 battles
  • [AWING]

Wait....the pz s35 is that low! Then whats the point of getting it!

Im getting the Valentine II

Edited by 00RUSE00, 01 December 2016 - 12:17 PM.

We shall never surrender 

Achuuu___ #46 Posted 01 December 2016 - 06:02 PM

"Lul" in Dutch

• Players
  • 11626 battles
  • [501ST]

View Post00RUSE00, on 01 December 2016 - 05:16 AM, said:

Wait....the pz s35 is that low! Then whats the point of getting it!

Im getting the Valentine II

Because the pz s35 is way better than the val

Becky - Must watch

(Press this link for wotbstars)

(and this for blitzstars)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯     Stupidity at its finest   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mirandef #47 Posted 02 December 2016 - 05:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19518 battles
  • [BDASS]

View PostCrimsonMG, on 11 August 2016 - 09:09 PM, said:

...and the Defender gets a well deserved extra shell in the clip :^).

This pleeeeeease!!!!

mirandef #48 Posted 02 December 2016 - 05:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19518 battles
  • [BDASS]

View PostLoweExpectations, on 11 August 2016 - 09:29 PM, said:

Shinobi is balanced. Fairly bad tank and the credits make up for it.

I wouln't call it exactly "bad" IMHO... It's one of my top 15 tanks and i've won games doing massive damage for a tier V and sometimes in situations where I was alone (last mate was afk) and still won. I still trying to learn to play Good with it and get the golden M...

__Hempf__ #49 Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:54 AM

Private

• Players
  • 17472 battles
  • [MSAF]
I've found this list to be one of the best and most helpful postings on the forum.  Thank you!  (Curious, though, where does the Hetzer fit in with the other tier fours?  Thanks again!  Great post!)

David_Rish #50 Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14036 battles
List needs the T54 light tier 8.

David_Rish #51 Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14036 battles
Bump.

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #52 Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:02 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4335 battles
  • [COD-R]
Hahaha I'm trying to grind credits with my Ru251. NOW I finally realize I should use my Leopard at T5. Wow, my brain is emptier than I thought....

Google "succulent chins" and click on the first result past the pictures. I'm legit on Google. This is insane.

BlitzStats #53 Posted 21 December 2016 - 12:13 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5 battles

Shame this isn't stickied!

If you'd be willing to share your numbers panzermk6, I'd love to add them to tank-compare.blitzstars.com - let me know.

BlitzStars.com - World of Tanks: Blitz player stats, forum signature

BlitzStars.com / (Blitz) Tank Compare

Player and Tank Statistics for WoT: Blitz

RageKicker #54 Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:15 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3850 battles
  • [MOM5]
Any Info on the 0-47 yet?

Cake is life.

panzermk6 #55 Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:34 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 25962 battles
  • [IRD]

View PostRageKicker, on 22 December 2016 - 10:15 AM, said:

Any Info on the 0-47 yet?

Speaking of which, I really don't wanna drop $40 for one anime tank, so if anime could send me a PM of a post battle screenshot where ALL shots taken were at targets you were spotting, that would be fantastic.

I will post the Strv coefficient once I get it at the end of the grind though.

242 tanks in the garage! (Pretty sure only Crusader6 has a larger garage)

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1 

bradsworthington #56 Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:05 AM

Private

• Players
  • 10506 battles
  • [ZOOM]
Thanks for all your work, as always. O7

mloomis2504 #57 Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 30669 battles
  • [III]

Hi Panzer,

Great work - thank you for putting this together on a single post and maintaining it!

">

skullraser #58 Posted 31 December 2016 - 07:48 AM

Private

• Players
  • 13041 battles
  • [HLYWD]
So how come it seems I make more when useing the kv 5 or is3 defender vs the type 59 I have a lot of the tier eights and it seems like to me those two make the most 

BarbierDeTVils_NA #59 Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:31 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5 battles

Hello, 

Good job that I heard about in French Forum.

Sorry but I consider that only coefficients isn't able to give you real rentability of one tank because of costs .

I think talking about rentability without talking about costs is like talking about salary without house cost, energy cost etc...

Each tank isn't easy or difficult to play like one other, each tank have different repair cost, have différents munitions costs to make differents values of damages. So you can't consider than a coefficient of 81%  is better than 70% if munitions are more expensive to make same damages. 

Same, if you look Wotbstars, all tanks haven't same WR value, same damages value, etc... due to their personality and personal difficulty to play it. 

That's why I chooses a complete approach to estimate all costs and give you a final median rentability for each tank with their it selves value. 

I have played each of my 253 tanks to confirm or correct your coefficients and I have recalculated all of them  based on the formula and battles screenshots and I don't agree with all of yours. 

I found all repairing costs and evaluated munitions costs. 

And i had calculated each total final rentability of each tank less costs. Based on median values extracted of wotbstars. Like that for each tank taking count of its proper values and difficulty to play. With medians 50% of players win more and 50% are under. 

That's what I purpose to you here : (results updated in the third post) 

http://forum.wotblit...lisee/#topmost 

i know it's in French, when I will have enough time I will put in it a traduction for each explanation in the three firsts posts. 

In the third post you will find the two arrays who will give you the premiums tanks on one and standards tanks on the other 

Thanks to gives me the desire to make it, they are 4 months of work + updates for each new tank and WG modifications 

Excuse my weak English, you had understood it, i'm French .

best regards

BarbierDeTVils

Edited by BarbierDeTVils_NA, 01 January 2017 - 01:56 PM.

Amicalement / Bests Regards

BarbierDeTVils

My Topic on Tanks Rentability : http://forum.wotblit...ars-actualisee/ (Results uploadables in the third post)

EUROPEAN SERVER - All tanks in garage except : LTP, Kv220, IS6 Fearless

DobyIR #60 Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:50 PM

I see you...

• Players
  • 34255 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostBlitzStats, on 21 December 2016 - 05:13 AM, said:

Shame this isn't stickied!

If you'd be willing to share your numbers panzermk6, I'd love to add them to tank-compare.blitzstars.com - let me know.

I've just died and gone to the big tank garage in the sky after looking at your site. OMFG this is incredible for comparing tanks, ammo, provisions and equipment differentials. This link goes on our clan server.

What other gems like this do you have BlitzStats?

Edited by DobyIR, 05 January 2017 - 08:51 PM.

Supporting BUTTO, Blitz University and Blitz Community Coalition

CRUEL is recruiting

Also tagged with Credit, coefficients, Credits, list, 3.4

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users