[old thread] ARMDA Community (Blitz and WoWS), Join us for Tea!

ARMDA FLEET Clan Recruitment Clans Blitz Community Discord Anime

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Kongou_of_Fog #1 Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:41 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10539 battles
  • [ARMDA]

-Armada de Britannia-

“Those with power, fear us! Those without power, seek us!" - Lelouch Vi Britannia

What is Armada de Britannia

"Armada," is spanish for naval fleet, we are a sister clan to the FLEET here on Blitz. The name of Armada de Britannia, is inspired by the mighty naval force that Great Britain was known for centuries. There are anime inspirations here as well, such as the "Arpeggio of Blue SteelCode GeassKancolle, and Girls Und Panzer." We like anime! We are inspired by the incredible history revolving around Britannia and seek to be as mighty in the Blitz community.

Why should I join ARMDA

We strive to improve, platoon, communicate and to dominate. If you are weary of the snotty or arrogance of some that pride themselves as being top in their stats, you won’t find that kind of attitude here. We strive to achieve excellence in our stats, however, we are not going to let it get to our heads and create a toxic atmosphere on/off the battlefield. We will keep our composure and obliterate our opponents, respectfully. We are committed to reach new heights with the use of optimal communications. Plus, you get a fancy forum signature! 

ARMDA Membership Requirements 

• Discord Account with minimum ability to listen to communications by speaker, earbuds, headset, etc. (join here *click it*)
  • 54%+ WR
  • 2000+ Battles
  • 1000+ Avg. Damage Output
  • Must own a Tier X

Note: Any exceptions to these requirements, are made by Clan Leader or Deputies. 

ARMDA Member Expectations 

• Discord - We are a Discord clan. Aside from requiring every clan member to join discord, we expect activity from each member. Specifically, checking in on clan announcements, participating in discussions, utilizing voice or text communications and requesting for or finding platoon mates.

• Rule of Inactivity: A member who is inactive for 2 weeks (14 days) without notifying the Commander or a Deputy prior, will result in being discharged. To rejoin, you will need to communicate with officers.
  • We expect MATURITY in our members on/off the battlefield. 
  • We expect INTEGRITY and HONESTY in our members.
  • We will not take in any violators of EULA.
  • The account you join us with is your primary account you have commitment to, even if you have an account on a different server. A member will not have multiple accounts on the same server as it is a violation of EULA.
  • Failure to abide by the mentioned expectations, will result in being investigated and possibly excluded from clan.

Contact the leadership if you are interested!

Check out ARMDA's Official Clan Website! armda.esportsify.com

Clan Leadership

Founder - Kongou_of_Fog

Commander - Memes4Days

Deputy Commander - LB_Dat_[edited], Darth_Revan_

Edited by Kongou_of_Fog, 27 February 2017 - 06:36 PM.

RagingTanker090_NA #2 Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:45 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2487 battles
If you thought FLEET was awesome, you should really take a look at this clan ^^

Maya is bae <3

nito53 #3 Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:14 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18859 battles
  • [514TH]

I like tea

zippojinx #4 Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:32 PM

Skrub Newb

• Players
  • 10076 battles

Kongou created ARMADA for those in FLEET that want to opt out of hearing twofree's music choices in Discord. Lol.

Sorry Two I just like razzing you :trollface:

_CH3F #5 Posted 18 August 2016 - 03:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 38738 battles
  • [O-VII]
If you are thinking of joining a clan for the purpose of getting better at Blitz and developing friendships than ARMDA is the clan for you! They are big on platooning and using voice communication to get the advantage on the enemy team. Good luck on recruiting!

R0l4nd_123 #6 Posted 18 August 2016 - 03:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3590 battles
*cought* *cought* since i see code geas does it mean that all the members will die a dramatic way at the end?._.

jensen215_ #7 Posted 18 August 2016 - 03:46 PM

Scientia Potentia Est

• Players
  • 11798 battles
  • [IMPR]
Best of luck with recruiting guys!

Commander of The Imperium

We Will Rise Again, The Empire is dead, long live the Empire, The Imperium has risen

Carry a noob and he will have victory for a battle teach a man to carry and he will lead to domination        

MLFSiS1.png

Click on the CWG Game Guru tag for my Guides

Darkest_Flame #8 Posted 18 August 2016 - 03:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11854 battles
  • [PRAMO]

Congrats on your sister clan guys! o7 :) 

Mmmm, I like fishyysss...

KanKanMikan #9 Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:27 PM

Vladimir-Taichou no Tanku

• Players
  • 18578 battles
  • [PURPL]

Monarchist are TRULY ALLOWED!!!

Join us now and you will meet different people with different ages and has great battle skills!!!

And of course.... TEA TIME

I will sure talk about Soviet Communism

Sekrit Dokuments

Edited by Nickatnyte101, 18 August 2016 - 04:28 PM.

[MAHOU] Rear Admiral    [ANEKI] Vice Admiral

MAHOU/ANEKI WoT Blitz Discord https://discord.gg/7HWtv9n

Tier X: IS-7, IS-4, Object 140, Grille 15, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, E 100, Obj 268, T57 Heavy

First MAHOU/ANEKI member to reach Diamond League

KempBushThe3rd #10 Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:41 PM

How to Git Gud, Step 1: Don't spawn on the wrong team.

• Players
  • 12552 battles

So you require a tier X now, eh? :trollface:

FLEET is an amazing clan, our friendly community is growing rapidly. I expect ARMDA to be the same. Good luck! :honoring:

WARNING: The player "KempBushThe3rd" is no longer active. This is the last message he has left us:

"I've supported this game for too long. There are too many frustrations with playing this game. And I believe that it's not worth playing anymore. This is not because of Update 3.8. I have been losing interest in this game for a while now. I believe that it is time for me to put the game down and finally move on with life. A big thanks to the forums for helping me on the road to 60%, and sometimes giving me a good laugh. o7."

Smacked_down #11 Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:52 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3518 battles
  • [FLEET]

Whoever knows Kongou_of_Fog knows that Armada [ARMDA] will be a successful, well-organized, and skilled clan, just as FLEET has become -

I can think of no better individual to lead a sister clan to FLEET that Kongou!

Join FLEET of Fog Today! We're looking for Brilliant Tankers 

with a Great Attitude!

MonsterTankerDK #12 Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6986 battles

View PostKongou_of_Fog, on 18 August 2016 - 01:41 PM, said:

-Armada de Britannia-

“Those with power, fear us! Those without power, seek us!" - Lelouch Vi Britannia

What is Armada de Britannia

"Armada," is spanish for naval fleet, we are a sister clan to the FLEET here on Blitz. The name of Armada de Britannia, is inspired by the mighty naval force that Great Britain was known for centuries. There are anime inspirations here as well, such as the "Arpeggio of Blue SteelCode GeassKancolle, and Girls Und Panzer." We like anime! We are inspired by the incredible history revolving around Britannia and seek to be as mighty in the Blitz community.

Why should I join ARMDA

We strive to improve, platoon, communicate and to dominate. If you are weary of the snotty or arrogance of some that pride themselves as being top in their stats, you won’t find that kind of attitude here. We strive to achieve excellence in our stats, however, we are not going to let it get to our heads and create a toxic atmosphere on/off the battlefield. We will keep our composure and obliterate our opponents, respectfully. We are committed to reach new heights with the use of optimal communications. Plus, you get a fancy forum signature! 

ARMDA Membership Requirements 

• Discord Account with minimum ability to listen to communications by speaker, earbuds, headset, etc. (join here *click it*)
  • 54%+ WR
  • 2000+ Battles
  • 1000+ Avg. Damage Output
  • Must own a Tier X

Note: Any exceptions to these requirements, are made by Clan Leader or Deputies. 

ARMDA Member Expectations 

• Rule of Inactivity: A member who is inactive for 3 weeks (21 days) without notifying the Commander or a Deputy prior, will result in being discharged. To rejoin, you will need to communicate with officers.
  • We expect MATURITY in our members on/off the battlefield. 
  • We expect INTEGRITY and HONESTY in our members.
  • We will not take in any violators of EULA.
  • The account you join us with is your primary account you have commitment to, even if you have an account on a different server. A member will not have multiple accounts on the same server as it is a violation of EULA.

Contact the leadership if you are interested!

Clan Leadership

Commander - Kongou_of_Fog

I think this is a great clan, the first time I joined people already wanted to improve my stats. I'm so happy to be in this great clan of fleet members but if you don't join in..... I think your missing out.

BlackDogD #13 Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:19 AM

O'Doyle Rules!

• Players
  • 17517 battles
  • [O-VII]

Aw man you have a great name but the theme doesnt match. Id suggest more Royal Navy insignia and pictures of Horatio Nelson and less japanese cartoons. :P

good luck with recruitment Kongou! O7

Life sucks, get a helmet.

Kongou_of_Fog #14 Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:19 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10539 battles
  • [ARMDA]

Added:

Discord-use expectations

• Discord - We are a Discord clan. Aside from requiring every clan member to join discord, we expect activity from each member. Specifically, checking in on clan announcements , participating in discussions, utilizing voice or text communications and requesting for or finding platoon mates.

Edited by Kongou_of_Fog, 15 October 2016 - 11:19 PM.

ForgottenProphet #15 Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:30 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7506 battles
  • [KRONO]
I came for the tea, stayed for the memes, love all the peoples there now. Gg feels OPOP

Edited by rasputin1, 19 October 2016 - 11:30 PM.

Back from the dead maybe...

Kongou_of_Fog #16 Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:53 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10539 battles
  • [ARMDA]

Looking forward to Clan Wars 3  :rolleyes:

ForgottenProphet #17 Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:03 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7506 battles
  • [KRONO]
Love some of the changes made to the post <3 keep it up

Back from the dead maybe...

UltimateDestro #18 Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:58 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14633 battles
  • [FLEET]
When you join ARMDA you feel accepted, we like to have fun with whoever is on. I am certainly not one of the beginning people in the sister clans but I will strive to be here for a long time. You won't be dissapointed when you join.

Edited by chandlerh, 10 November 2016 - 12:59 PM.

UltimateDestro #19 Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:59 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14633 battles
  • [FLEET]
Go ARMDA!!!

Edited by chandlerh, 10 November 2016 - 01:02 PM.

RageKicker #20 Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:06 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4543 battles
  • [MOMB]
Great bunch of guy's who are knowledgable and take the game seriously, but not too seriously.

Cake is life.

Also tagged with ARMDA, FLEET, Clan, Recruitment, Clans, Blitz, Community, Discord, Anime

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users