Games

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

p30_1 #1 Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:45 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 35950 battles
  • [OI1ST]
So we all know 9/10 teams are awfuland the game bugs.  But my question is how are yall getting enjoyment outta this game with poor team all the time and total game bugs  Im a decent tanker and always try to do best of my abbility but for the past 1 1/2 mounths i jus hit battle and dont realy even try or care . Ik yall gonna say school is out but thats not the case that jus means more ppl ,more games being played on server . JUS TRYING TO BRING FUN BACK INTO MY WOTBLITZ EXPERIENCE! 

Rekt_em #2 Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:22 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3562 battles
Then your the problem. Not caring or trying is pointless why even play if you don't try. Lead by example, if one person learns from you that's one less inexperienced player in the world (of tanks) 

*REKT_EM damn near kilt_em*

reluctanttheist #3 Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:28 PM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 27871 battles
  • [III-H]
Nah, it's that P30 has a TERRIBLE router.  We used to have a decent router that totally met our family's surfing needs, and once three of us started Blitz, it was game over for the router.  Major latency / lag.  Had to get a router with good antennas, dual band, with a fast CPU and lots of RAM, and then set it up with QoS.  See my post about lag in my sig.

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

MarcusAureliusAntonius #4 Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14478 battles
Good grief. Delete the game and find something different to play if it is that painful. 

TEAMS DON'T MATTER!!! CARRY HARDER!!!

_Agitated #5 Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Banned
  • 5 battles
If you team is full of scrubs, samething probably happening to the enemy team, it's 50 50 matchmaking, RNG
Clickbait --->

outersketcher #6 Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12812 battles
  • [COD-R]

Because of the challenge.

Because of the human minds behind each tank. Fascinating and clever and amazingly stupid and unpredictable and silly and shockingly deadly and delightfully creative. Always creative.

Because I recently fought a battle at tier level 3-4, while under a full on laaaag attack. And I lurched and spun, and jerked and screamed at my iphone, and STILL managed to end up the last one on my team, in a one on one fight to the death around a rock with the last red. I lost, but MAAAN what a battle!

Becuase, yah.. sure. You may find yourself in a low tier, little light, in a TEAM of lights, facing 5 red heavy red juggernauts. And sometimes.. sometimes... you take out three of them before they finally get you. And sometimes you take out them ALL.

Because sometimes you are a high tier on a team full of big dawgs.. and yet.. and yet.. somehow.. the team of red lights decimates you. With pure driving skill and sheer bat-outa-heck craziness. And you can't help but shake your head with begrudging admiration for it.

Because..man.. just because..

I try to follow the wise teachings of Mr Miyagi.  "Best defense, no be there."

...don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit... OWWW you %$#$!... don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit...

LE_gend_VI #7 Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:59 PM

The man, the myth

• Players
  • 20816 battles
Platoon using comms and run some vs you TR. I cut back on game play so anytime I get on isn't out of habit it's to tear something up with a toon mate. If things start to suck seal club without shame. Keep in mind I'm grind free have all the tier 10s I wanted so it's always for fun. If I did have a grind I'd most likely skip skip some tiers. You eventually hoard a ton of free xp when you don't have to grind. 

Gitgudm9 #8 Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15399 battles
  • [MAHOU]
Drive light tanks and laugh at big, slow, stupid heavies as they desperately try to turn their turrets towards you.

"Anime girls were made to be lewded." - Klaus_Klavier

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users