I Might Stop My "Spam". I'm Sorry. (This topic went south real fast)

My spam Stopping Explaining

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

_ZepticTank_ #81 Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:40 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]

View PostRandomlyGeneratedNPC, on 22 August 2016 - 05:32 PM, said:

Moved thread to Off-topic

Thank you!

PEOPLE SAY I TOPIC SPAM. START GETTING TO KNOW ME BETTER.

Air Cadet and Ground Cadet for 5 years.

Achieved Marksmenship Instructor Degree.

Achieved Public Speaking Award.

outersketcher #82 Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12803 battles
  • [COD-R]

View Post_ZepticTank_, on 22 August 2016 - 05:30 AM, said:

EDIT: should I stop? Do I make the Forum at least a bit fun? I feel like I am not spamming and my topics have an interest for most people. There only have been 4-5 people that tell me I am spamming, but am I really, I do spam topics but they aren't all the same and some are questions I can't find. Let me know.

Another EDIT: I will sort my Topics into other sections. (Thank you woodenstairs)

"Don't worry about it. It's not spam if your posts are constructive and have points to discuss."

This isn't a World of tanks Blitz Post, Yes I broke a rule but this is for the annoyed people to know. Report this post if you want. But it's just to explain why I posted alot.

Im hearing alot of people being extremely Annoyed of my Topics being posted.

I understand and I am very sorry. I didn't purposely spam, it's just a Psychological "Problem" i have.

Explanation:

If you dont care to understand, Don't read.

I have a diagnosed problem of me Thinking way too much and I don't stop talking, even during the night.

(This leads to me not sleeping and during the night I think of all the ideas and questions I have which leads to me posting)

Anyways, I won't Blabber too much. Thank you for reading And understanding If you did.

I will stop, and only post when I need to, see something interesting in blitz or have a question that I haven't found the answer to.

I am Sorry The community of World of tanks Blitz.

I hope you accept my Apology.

Roll Out Commanders!

Just read your post... I've never had any problems.

I write those silly little stories no one reads.. can't stop myself. 

So long as you keep em clean and keep em kind. I'm good.

I try to follow the wise teachings of Mr Miyagi.  "Best defense, no be there."

...don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit... OWWW you %$#$!... don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit...

_SuicideKing_ #83 Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8216 battles
  • [OGRE]

The idiots that think you post to much will be the same idiots complaining the forums are a ghost town, when the game starts to dry up.

Keep on keeping on man.

Delta256 #84 Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:38 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10087 battles
  • [IMPR]
If nothing else, at least it's not an arty thread.

I sometimes drive Warships too.

IKissedCupid #85 Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:42 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20299 battles

Mate, if you know you have a problem, and you refuse to solve it or consult the medical professionals for help, that's another problem in itself. Please, for your own well being, try going to a hospital. Most doctors are humans like you and me. Nobody would go through decades of education that they have no interests and passion in just to scam you. If they want to be scam artists, they would do much better going door to door as a fake electrician asking for credit cards or something. And if your research on the net makes you actually makes you more qualified than these doctors, then by all means, start a medical school. (Actually please don't.)

You're going along the very dangerous line of false information such as vaccinations causing autism and doctors trying the steal your soul and things of the sort that takes millions of lives every year. Please, for all things of beauty in this world, reconsider treatment. 

Best of wishes,

Ghost

Edited by XxGh05t, 23 August 2016 - 02:44 AM.

Turd___Ferguson #86 Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:03 AM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [0081]
Can I guess the diagnosis?

The phantom of the forums

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” - George S. Patton

I don't always eat tacos, but when I do they're from here: http://www.districttaco.com

_ZepticTank_ #87 Posted 23 August 2016 - 08:09 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]

View PostTurd___Ferguson, on 23 August 2016 - 05:03 AM, said:

Can I guess the diagnosis?

go ahead.

Edited by _ZepticTank_, 23 August 2016 - 08:15 AM.

_ZepticTank_ #88 Posted 23 August 2016 - 08:12 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]

View PostXxGh05t, on 23 August 2016 - 02:42 AM, said:

Mate, if you know you have a problem, and you refuse to solve it or consult the medical professionals for help, that's another problem in itself. Please, for your own well being, try going to a hospital. Most doctors are humans like you and me. Nobody would go through decades of education that they have no interests and passion in just to scam you. If they want to be scam artists, they would do much better going door to door as a fake electrician asking for credit cards or something. And if your research on the net makes you actually makes you more qualified than these doctors, then by all means, start a medical school. (Actually please don't.)

You're going along the very dangerous line of false information such as vaccinations causing autism and doctors trying the steal your soul and things of the sort that takes millions of lives every year. Please, for all things of beauty in this world, reconsider treatment. 

Best of wishes,

Ghost

Sigh, I know for a fact I am not going down a false line. And I did go to the hospital, for God's sakes the U.S Reserves is the ones that supported and did my Examination and CT Scan.

I was a Air Cadet and Ground cadet for about 5 years.

I have learnt more in my life than the average teenager that is always on snap chat, facebook and instagram, and the druggies in school. I am also home schooled legally and thought everything to myself, I passed governmental exams every end of the year.

I know exactly where I am going.

FYI: I am not that absurd where I think vaccinations do such things. What you said around those lines was silly.

Edited by _ZepticTank_, 23 August 2016 - 08:14 AM.

_ZepticTank_ #89 Posted 23 August 2016 - 08:16 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]

View Postoutersketcher, on 22 August 2016 - 07:26 PM, said:

Just read your post... I've never had any problems.

I write those silly little stories no one reads.. can't stop myself. 

So long as you keep em clean and keep em kind. I'm good.

thank you so much

_ZepticTank_ #90 Posted 23 August 2016 - 08:16 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]

View PostRisque_Meat, on 22 August 2016 - 09:51 PM, said:

The idiots that think you post to much will be the same idiots complaining the forums are a ghost town, when the game starts to dry up.

Keep on keeping on man.

the best, i appreciate it alot! Thank you o7

Turd___Ferguson #91 Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:34 AM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [0081]

View Post_ZepticTank_, on 23 August 2016 - 03:09 AM, said:

go ahead.

I'm guessing Aspergers and possibly ocd (my father has ocd  and has been on medication for 25+ years so I'm not judging, just guessing). And as far as your postings go, it's an open forum so as long as you're not getting moderated, do what you want. However, as others have said, don't be surprised when others complain or call you names. You do post a lot. Maybe try and limit yourself so that no more than two of your posts are in the current topic section of the forum at once. 

For instance you have three topics right now. Two of which in my opinion don't add any value. You encountered a tank that's been in game for two months, a little research would have found that info without a post. You've never had ghost shells, why is that worthy of a post? Imo it's not. A little self moderation would go a long way. The third is kind of an interesting idea but I believe there would be storage space issues on a mobile platform. 

Edited by Turd___Ferguson, 23 August 2016 - 11:00 AM.

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” - George S. Patton

I don't always eat tacos, but when I do they're from here: http://www.districttaco.com

mjm68 #92 Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:19 PM

M.C.R.D grad class of '86

• Players
  • 28861 battles
  • [III-S]
So many words, being a cadet I'm sure you might have done some PT in your life possibly.  Go do some pushups or ride a bicycle it will give your brain a workout as well and is good for your heart. 

Semper Fidelis

sed etiam periculosum veteres

9V0LT #93 Posted 23 August 2016 - 03:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17732 battles

View Postmjm68, on 23 August 2016 - 06:19 AM, said:

So many words, being a cadet I'm sure you might have done some PT in your life possibly.  Go do some pushups or ride a bicycle it will give your brain a workout as well and is good for your heart. 

Do you even lift bro?

arman516 #94 Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:36 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8480 battles
  • [ANINV]
Congrats! 5 Pages and over 90 replies on a topic that has nothing to do with Blitz! lol.

My Stats

Favorite Tanks: VK 28.01, SU-152, SU-76i Ice Claw, Valentine II, RU 251, Valentine II and KV-1. Currently Grinding: I just want a KV-2

_ZepticTank_ #95 Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:10 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]

View Postarman516, on 24 August 2016 - 02:36 AM, said:

Congrats! 5 Pages and over 90 replies on a topic that has nothing to do with Blitz! lol.

unbelievable like what. XD

_ZepticTank_ #96 Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:11 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]

View Postmjm68, on 23 August 2016 - 02:19 PM, said:

I have done PT for as long as I have been a Cadet. I am a BMX Rider and I did stunts back in Canada in the forest when I was allowed to make dirt ramps.

Turd___Ferguson #97 Posted 24 August 2016 - 12:01 PM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [0081]

View Post_ZepticTank_, on 24 August 2016 - 12:10 AM, said:

unbelievable like what. XD

Edited by Turd___Ferguson, 24 August 2016 - 12:04 PM.

SchnauzerKampfwagenIV #98 Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:29 PM

If injured in battle please call Dr. S. Paul Abpraller III DVM E

• Players
  • 39601 battles
  • [ISSAH]

View PostTurd___Ferguson, on 23 August 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

I'm guessing Aspergers and possibly ocd (my father has ocd  and has been on medication for 25+ years so I'm not judging, just guessing). And as far as your postings go, it's an open forum so as long as you're not getting moderated, do what you want. However, as others have said, don't be surprised when others complain or call you names. You do post a lot. Maybe try and limit yourself so that no more than two of your posts are in the current topic section of the forum at once. 

For instance you have three topics right now. Two of which in my opinion don't add any value. You encountered a tank that's been in game for two months, a little research would have found that info without a post. You've never had ghost shells, why is that worthy of a post? Imo it's not. A little self moderation would go a long way. The third is kind of an interesting idea but I believe there would be storage space issues on a mobile platform. 

Some of this thread  was tldr but if you have some bona fide chemical issues contact me via pm and I can relate my own experience with SSRI'S and bi polar also PTSD. I have had genuine success with medications that made the intolarable manageable. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users