I Might Stop My "Spam". I'm Sorry. (This topic went south real fast)

My spam Stopping Explaining

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

LAPPELduvide #41 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:09 PM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 24316 battles
  • [ANEKI]

View Post_ZepticTank_, on 22 August 2016 - 08:05 AM, said:

wouldn't i receive a warning first?

I am able to control it, just as long as that if I am allowed and not causing too many problems.

And i have, that's why it's diagnosed as a problem. And No I will not take medicine, i did tons and tons of research and read many books, there is a terrible after effect. (this is a bit way out of subject from tanks xD)

but are you a doctor? 

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 

ahredstealth #42 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:14 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Post_ZepticTank_, on 22 August 2016 - 09:05 AM, said:

And No I will not take medicine, i did tons and tons of research and read many books, there is a terrible after effect. (this is a bit way out of subject from tanks xD)

You did more research then the medical professionals who prescribe it?  Or the scientists who came up with the drug?  Or the people who conducted studies on how it works and it's side effects?  (This whole thread is a bit way out of the subject from tanks.)

View PostSenpaiPleaseBeGentle, on 22 August 2016 - 09:09 AM, said:

but are you a doctor? 

Yeah, Like Zen said.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

_ZepticTank_ #43 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:16 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]

View PostSenpaiPleaseBeGentle, on 22 August 2016 - 03:09 PM, said:

but are you a doctor? 

No I am not, but it doesn't mean that doctors are correct, Politics, Economy and Medical Politics proves there are huge scandals where doctors have to lie for Profit. It's a huge topic, just pointing it out.

It's called business, Government and Doctors don't always tell the truth for everything.

Edited by _ZepticTank_, 22 August 2016 - 03:18 PM.

PEOPLE SAY I TOPIC SPAM. START GETTING TO KNOW ME BETTER.

Air Cadet and Ground Cadet for 5 years.

Achieved Marksmenship Instructor Degree.

Achieved Public Speaking Award.

Three60Mafia #44 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13086 battles

View Post_ZepticTank_, on 22 August 2016 - 10:16 AM, said:

No I am not, but it doesn't mean that doctors are correct, Politics, Economy and Medical Politics proves there are huge scandals where doctors have to lie for Profit. It's a huge topic, just pointing it out.

... sounds like you have a lot more head issues than just topic spam. 

Click on signature to be taken to full stat page!

_ZepticTank_ #45 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:20 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]

View PostThree60Mafia, on 22 August 2016 - 03:18 PM, said:

... sounds like you have a lot more head issues than just topic spam. 

Excuse me? Head issues? No longer going to comment about this. Most People never educate themselves properly.

Let's stop this subject.

L1LBunnyFooFoo_ #46 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:27 PM

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

• Players
  • 22934 battles
Maybe you just need to make some more friends. If you spend more time on a forum for a mobile game rather than Facebook or Twitter, there's something wrong.

ahredstealth #47 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:27 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Post_ZepticTank_, on 22 August 2016 - 09:20 AM, said:

Let's stop this subject.

You brought it up.

Please note, you were also warned:

View Postahredstealth, on 22 August 2016 - 08:52 AM, said:

But if you don't stop expect the trolling, hazing, and general indecency that comes along with annoying people.

gargoyle_2200 #48 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:34 PM

The Garg

• Players
  • 14557 battles
  • [SRT_]

View Postahredstealth, on 22 August 2016 - 08:14 AM, said:

You did more research then the medical professionals who prescribe it?  Or the scientists who came up with the drug?  Or the people who conducted studies on how it works and it's side effects?  (This whole thread is a bit way out of the subject from tanks.)

Yeah, Like Zen said.

Zeptic has a good point here. Doctors use drugs that are made by drug companies. Drug companies want the drugs to be bought and used because it makes them money. They're kind of the fossil fuel companies of the medical industry. There's a big problem with doctors just prescribing medications that won't necessarily work on the patient; any drug only works on some types of people, and until you try it the doctors don't know for certain how it will affect a patient. Furthermore, many drugs are opioids and we're at a point where an alarmingly large percentage of Americans are addicted to these opioid drugs, and deaths caused by these over-counter-prescriptions are much higher than they should be.

I know a guy who had an ear problem, so the doctor gave him a prescription of oxycodon. He took one pill and was messed up for months afterwards. Higher anxiety, less fear response, more emotional instability, and he felt kind of all around ill the whole time. My uncle nearly broke his arm clean off, they gave him nerve pills because there was nerve damage, and he constantly felt like there was bugs crawling on him, but he was unable to communicate it. Doctors shouldn't just be blindly trusted. Use some common sense when dealing with them; Zeptic has obviously done a lot of research and has come to the conclusion that he would be better off without the drugs. I think that if he doesn't think the side effects are worth it then he should not take the medicine.

Three60Mafia #49 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13086 battles

Oh here we go, the tin foil hats come out. 

The doctors are out to get us, the government is spreading homosexual chemtrails and Obama is a lizardperson from Uranus! Read the book, sheeple! Wake up!

Edited by Three60Mafia, 22 August 2016 - 03:37 PM.

_ZepticTank_ #50 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:37 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]

View Postgargoyle_2200, on 22 August 2016 - 03:34 PM, said:

Zeptic has a good point here. Doctors use drugs that are made by drug companies. Drug companies want the drugs to be bought and used because it makes them money. They're kind of the fossil fuel companies of the medical industry. There's a big problem with doctors just prescribing medications that won't necessarily work on the patient; any drug only works on some types of people, and until you try it the doctors don't know for certain how it will affect a patient. Furthermore, many drugs are opioids and we're at a point where an alarmingly large percentage of Americans are addicted to these opioid drugs, and deaths caused by these over-counter-prescriptions are much higher than they should be.

I know a guy who had an ear problem, so the doctor gave him a prescription of oxycodon. He took one pill and was messed up for months afterwards. Higher anxiety, less fear response, more emotional instability, and he felt kind of all around ill the whole time. My uncle nearly broke his arm clean off, they gave him nerve pills because there was nerve damage, and he constantly felt like there was bugs crawling on him, but he was unable to communicate it. Doctors shouldn't just be blindly trusted. Use some common sense when dealing with them; Zeptic has obviously done a lot of research and has come to the conclusion that he would be better off without the drugs. I think that if he doesn't think the side effects are worth it then he should not take the medicine.

thank you so much, I didn't want to start a War but this explains it pretty much! I wish I can pick the amount of reputation I give. May we be friends? :D

mike82198 #51 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39638 battles
  • [CRATE]
I know a great cure for forum spam that doesn't involve any medication. 

_ZepticTank_ #52 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:43 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]

View Postmike82198, on 22 August 2016 - 03:41 PM, said:

I know a great cure for forum spam that doesn't involve any medication. 

either this will be a troll, funny, or uh...derp.

gargoyle_2200 #53 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:43 PM

The Garg

• Players
  • 14557 battles
  • [SRT_]

View PostThree60Mafia, on 22 August 2016 - 08:36 AM, said:

The doctors are out to get us, the government is spreading homosexual chemtrails and Obama is a lizardperson from Uranus! Read the book, sheeple! Wake up!

The government is not spreading chemtrails, Obama is a great president, and no, doctors are not out to get us. I'm perfectly fine with going to the doctor if I have a problem. I'm perfectly fine trying a medication if I need it. But unless my condition is life threatening, I don't want to take medications if they have crazy side effects. 

_ZepticTank_ #54 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:44 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]
The topic I least expected to be a hot topic just had to be this one......xD

ahredstealth #55 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:45 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postgargoyle_2200, on 22 August 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

Zeptic has a good point here.

There is a huge difference between educating yourself and what the average person does.

I have a sister in law that is into "alternative healing methods."  If she wants to rub worm root on her kids after they gash themselves while skateboarding down the street, it's her deal.  I'm still going to use antiseptic wipes made my main stream companies for my kids when they leave skin on the road.

My mother likes to go to WebMD and claim she is dying of all sorts of crazy diseases too.  She's "done tons and tons of research and read piles of books too."

Average people should listen to their doctors.  Educated people should converse with other Educated people (Their doctors), try things, communicate problems, and then try other things.

Making a blanket statement about all medication not working...  Yeah, that's not something I'm going to be all like, "Okay, you tried!  GG!"

But maybe that's just me.

Three60Mafia #56 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13086 battles
Luckily for OP, he's in Canada with free healthcare. Including mental disorder stuff. Great for ADHD. 

Edited by Three60Mafia, 22 August 2016 - 03:47 PM.

_ZepticTank_ #57 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:48 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]

View PostThree60Mafia, on 22 August 2016 - 03:36 PM, said:

those were obsurd, either way nothing is impossible.

gargoyle_2200 #58 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:49 PM

The Garg

• Players
  • 14557 battles
  • [SRT_]

View Postahredstealth, on 22 August 2016 - 08:45 AM, said:

There is a huge difference between educating yourself and what the average person does.

I have a sister in law that is into "alternative healing methods."  If she wants to rub worm root on her kids after they gash themselves while skateboarding down the street, it's her deal.  I'm still going to use antiseptic wipes made my main stream companies for my kids when they leave skin on the road.

My mother likes to go to WebMD and claim she is dying of all sorts of crazy diseases too.  She's "done tons and tons of research and read piles of books too."

Average people should listen to their doctors.  Educated people should converse with other Educated people (Their doctors), try things, communicate problems, and then try other things.

Making a blanket statement about all medication not working...  Yeah, that's not something I'm going to be all like, "Okay, you tried!  GG!"

Now you're putting words in my mouth. I never said that medications don't work. If you're case is life threatening, use the medications. If you're in a lot of discomfort and need something, use the medications if they don't put you into more discomfort. If the medications make you feel worse than you did before, don't take them. 

_ZepticTank_ #59 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:51 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]

View Postahredstealth, on 22 August 2016 - 03:45 PM, said:

not just you, there are many others. My point wasn't to not do the main importance, like rub alcohol on a wound, or a bandage on a cut. My point was a lot more far than the basics.

_ZepticTank_ #60 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:51 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4502 battles
  • [MGOO]
Can a moderator move this topic to the politics section of the Deep web? xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users