Jump to content


Great news for M48 Patton


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Steeby141 #21 Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:39 PM

    Loyal M60 Owner

  • Players
  • 45611 battles
  • 3,204
  • [STEEB]
  • Member since:
    01-28-2015

View Postditizona, on 29 August 2016 - 10:19 PM, said:

M48 is a POS. This is the first time I post here, and probably the last, I have more than 15000 battles in the M48, and I feel ripped off.

The thing is worst than ever,slow and bad. Its been like these for a while but now that I see this thread I have decided to post.  How the fk does an obj263 reload nearly as fast as an M48 and it has a 130mm cannon, the other day I couldnt even circle behind one in open space, he was faster than I was. And the T62 fires 9.8rpm !! wth If anything the patton should be faster, but hey I suppose the programmers being russian has nothing to do with it. Meanwhile where one it was easy to pen 54s now I get lots of ricochets on steady focused shots. 

Seriously, whatever turret they put in get any other medium, but hey WOT maybe I should thank you cause this may be the end of playing for me.

 

 

and yet you played 15,000+ battles in the "worst than ever, slow, and bad POS"

 

hmmm...



ditizona #22 Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:28 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 58889 battles
  • 5
  • [DEF_6]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View Post_stealy, on 30 August 2016 - 01:39 PM, said:

 

and yet you played 15,000+ battles in the "worst than ever, slow, and bad POS"

 

hmmm...

 

Wow, you sure play blitz better than you can understand what you read



NitroTheCreator #23 Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:54 PM

    Bow Down Before Me

  • Players
  • 44655 battles
  • 3,843
  • [STORM]
  • Member since:
    01-19-2013
Sweet! i love my patton, but it need some love, and here it is! free 45xp :P yes! now i can finally unlock the fv125b 183!


skyking21 #24 Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:39 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18241 battles
  • 1,569
  • [LGND]
  • Member since:
    07-23-2014

View Postditizona, on 30 August 2016 - 12:28 PM, said:

 

Wow, you sure play blitz better than you can understand what you read

 

He literally reiterated what you said to point out the absurdity. If it is such a terrible tank why play 15,000 games in it unless you're some sort of masochist?  Some of your points aren't even true, some are the result of poor tanking ability and some are legitimate, like the ROF of soviet mediums, but the Patton in return has strengths the Soviet mediums lack. 

 

The changes are pretty awesome although I would rather WG take away the games played with the m46 gun, but giving us free xp is cool.  The other changes are hella awesome as well. Too bad I won't be able to use it. 


Edited by skyking21, 30 August 2016 - 08:40 PM.


Big_Tidday_Goth_GF #25 Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:09 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25048 battles
  • 2,931
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
M48 is already best tank.  Now it's even betterer

E 50 M: "Gungnir" T-62A: "Charon" Leopard 1: "Tyrfing" Obj. 140: "Deimos" E 100: "Gram" M48 Patton: "Justice" STB-1: "Muramasa" FV4202: "Narsil" FV 215b: "Anduril"  Grille 15: "Mystletainn" IS-4: "Scamander" IS-7 "Ionia" T110E5: "Eclipse" Maus: "Tarnhelm" Obj. 263: "Aristeia" AMX 50 B: "Durandel" Foch 155: "Joyeuse" M60: "Traveller"


Boomer_Von_Doom_II #26 Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:53 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20539 battles
  • 2,466
  • [501ST]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View Postditizona, on 30 August 2016 - 03:19 AM, said:

M48 is a POS. This is the first time I post here, and probably the last, I have more than 15000 battles in the M48, and I feel ripped off.

The thing is worst than ever,slow and bad. Its been like these for a while but now that I see this thread I have decided to post.  How the fk does an obj263 reload nearly as fast as an M48 and it has a 130mm cannon, the other day I couldnt even circle behind one in open space, he was faster than I was. And the T62 fires 9.8rpm !! wth If anything the patton should be faster, but hey I suppose the programmers being russian has nothing to do with it. Meanwhile where one it was easy to pen 54s now I get lots of ricochets on steady focused shots.

Seriously, whatever turret they put in get any other medium, but hey WOT maybe I should thank you cause this may be the end of playing for me.

 

 

Well you obviously like it despite what you're saying here, otherwise you wouldn't have 2/3 of your total battles in it.

Tier Xs: M48 Patton, E100, T110E4, T110E5, Maus, T57

Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/vkMn9Q7

View PostASensationalAsian, on 27 July 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

Anyone who drives a 183 please commit die.

Steeby141 #27 Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:00 PM

    Loyal M60 Owner

  • Players
  • 45611 battles
  • 3,204
  • [STEEB]
  • Member since:
    01-28-2015

View Postditizona, on 30 August 2016 - 02:28 PM, said:

 

Wow, you sure play blitz better than you can understand what you read

 

Hmm... maybe I am misunderstanding something here. You played 15,000+ battles in the M48 Patton (literally 2/3 of you ENTIRE blitz career), but apparently M48 is a "POS" and "worst than ever,slow and bad."

 

If a tank is SO bad like you said, why play it over and over and over again? Do you like suffering? 

 

If I misinterpreted something, feel free to point it out. I would love to hear your response. :)



slickmo #28 Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:36 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 11462 battles
  • 36
  • [HOYT]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2015

ditizona's stats per BlitzStars.com, sorted by battles. Over 15K in the M48, yet barely 2.5K in the next most played tank. Hates the M48 Patton SO MUCH that he decided to not try any other tanks. SMDH.

 



Big_Tidday_Goth_GF #29 Posted 31 August 2016 - 06:03 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25048 battles
  • 2,931
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
lol

E 50 M: "Gungnir" T-62A: "Charon" Leopard 1: "Tyrfing" Obj. 140: "Deimos" E 100: "Gram" M48 Patton: "Justice" STB-1: "Muramasa" FV4202: "Narsil" FV 215b: "Anduril"  Grille 15: "Mystletainn" IS-4: "Scamander" IS-7 "Ionia" T110E5: "Eclipse" Maus: "Tarnhelm" Obj. 263: "Aristeia" AMX 50 B: "Durandel" Foch 155: "Joyeuse" M60: "Traveller"


ditizona #30 Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:01 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 58889 battles
  • 5
  • [DEF_6]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View Postslickmo, on 31 August 2016 - 05:36 PM, said:

ditizona's stats per BlitzStars.com, sorted by battles. Over 15K in the M48, yet barely 2.5K in the next most played tank. Hates the M48 Patton SO MUCH that he decided to not try any other tanks. SMDH.

 

 

Those colorful stats fail to tell you when I first got the E50M, and you just wrongly assumed that I've had them for more or less the same time. Fail. Maybe you shouldn't shake your head so much and give it a rest.

I thought it was pretty clear from my original posting that there's been a before and an after ( read my "Its been like these for a while...", "once it was easy to pen 54s..." ) 

And it was precisely then when I started researching AND playing the e50m more often, and this was this year IIRC.

 

Well, anyway no worries , whatever you say.

 

 

 


Edited by ditizona, 31 August 2016 - 09:17 PM.


Xmaster78424 #31 Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:31 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10035 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    10-22-2015
I've also heard that the m48 patton would be getting a much stronger turret than it does now. Is that true?

__Alexwen__ #32 Posted 10 September 2016 - 09:14 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12533 battles
  • 539
  • Member since:
    10-19-2014

A

 


Edited by __Alexwen__, 10 September 2016 - 09:16 PM.

3x3: 21.xx AO5

2x2: 8.xx

OH: 30.xx

4x4: 1:45

Oh nevermind, wrong forum.


__Alexwen__ #33 Posted 10 September 2016 - 09:15 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12533 battles
  • 539
  • Member since:
    10-19-2014

View PostChipthed0g, on 29 August 2016 - 11:01 PM, said:

No cupola means no machine gun....how i will defend versus infantry in future updates?   :trollface:

Use your big gun to decapitated them 1 by 1 :justwait:


3x3: 21.xx AO5

2x2: 8.xx

OH: 30.xx

4x4: 1:45

Oh nevermind, wrong forum.


Lephturn #34 Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:44 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Club Wargaming
  • 24405 battles
  • 3,648
  • [III-S]
  • Member since:
    07-28-2014

View Post__Alexwen__, on 10 September 2016 - 04:15 PM, said:

Use your big gun to decapitated them 1 by 1 :justwait:

 

Nah - that's what HE is for. Take out 5-10 at a shot.

Lephturn Triarii Signature Media Producer

Host of the World of Tanks Blitz podcast TANK BOOM!

 

Search for "tank boom" on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud or your podcast player of choice!

Android user? Get the Tank Boom! App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tank.boom





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users