• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

BigSmoker1965 #41 Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:12 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 45933 battles

View Postr4zrbl4de, on 04 September 2016 - 11:37 PM, said:

It's not just the video.

It's how the video was made, the decisions RH made to stage the video better for his Maus, and the continuation of him glorifying the Maus. I'm going to say this once and once only.

None of us care how much you like the Maus. Please stop shoving it in our faces. It's annoying and 100% of the time we argue with you so that you'll stop, but you keep thinking it's fun or something, I don't know. Just stop already, for God's sakes.

I agree with Colonel Sanders.   Just don't watch the video and ignore the entire thread.  In the end is RH a little Maus obsessed I agree yes but he likes the tank and who really cares.  If he wants to talk about it and make videos with it who really cares.  

PitatePat #42 Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:13 PM

Private

• Players
  • 60 battles

View Postnanolite, on 04 September 2016 - 10:38 PM, said:

Your brain is very special

dimzzy #43 Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39878 battles
  • [-1]

What you can learn from the video:

1. E5 just sucks-very bad turret armor

2. Maus is risky for clan wars-it takes a lot of time to reach the front line and it will suffer on larger maps when red team relocates fast

3. Teams need at least one sniper with big bad gun-it will quickly render Maus and other slow tanks useless

4. Middleburg sucks for skilled combat-there is just no space and opportunity for even moderately sophisticated move-everyone get stuck on these hills

HESHSlingingSplasher #44 Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:53 AM

HESHSlingingSplasher

• Players
  • 18387 battles
  • [NRF]

View Postdimzzy, on 06 September 2016 - 09:05 PM, said:

What you can learn from the video:

1. E5 just sucks-very bad turret armor

2. Maus is risky for clan wars-it takes a lot of time to reach the front line and it will suffer on larger maps when red team relocates fast

3. Teams need at least one sniper with big bad gun-it will quickly render Maus and other slow tanks useless

4. Middleburg sucks for skilled combat-there is just no space and opportunity for even moderately sophisticated move-everyone get stuck on these hills

1. E5 has very good turret armor due to the massive mantlet and if you can wiggle the cupola, it turns trollish.

2. Maus should never be used for CW.

3. Just have people spam HEAT rather than use AP.

4. Middleburg is just trench warfare.

dimzzy #45 Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39878 battles
  • [-1]

View PostRellyx, on 07 September 2016 - 12:53 AM, said:

1. E5 has very good turret armor due to the massive mantlet and if you can wiggle the cupola, it turns trollish.

2. Maus should never be used for CW.

3. Just have people spam HEAT rather than use AP.

4. Middleburg is just trench warfare.

E5 is good because it has massive mantlet? Oh please. Watch the video again to see how weak it is. And that wiggling is overrated-you still have to pause to aim->that moment they will hit you, you still have to turn your turret because red tanks are not strictly in front of you->that moment they will hit you.

Blartch #46 Posted 07 September 2016 - 06:48 PM

Causer of Unrest

• Players
  • 60792 battles
  • [SPUD]

The sheer unhinged anger so many seem to have against the Maus makes me really want a Maus, and drive it often.

The VK-B and T95 can pull off the same thing... just be there and draw enough attention and fire.  Putting in damage is just gravy.

HESHSlingingSplasher #47 Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:51 PM

HESHSlingingSplasher

• Players
  • 18387 battles
  • [NRF]

View Postdimzzy, on 07 September 2016 - 08:01 AM, said:

E5 is good because it has massive mantlet? Oh please. Watch the video again to see how weak it is. And that wiggling is overrated-you still have to pause to aim->that moment they will hit you, you still have to turn your turret because red tanks are not strictly in front of you->that moment they will hit you.

Pausing to aim is overrated. E5's cupola can attract shots which you can abuse by moving back and forth to make people miss their shots, and the accuracy of the gun is more than enough to land a shot on the move which was never attempted in the video. Besides, it's not like the Maus has the same issue with the cheeks which are many times larger than the E5's cupola or anything...

PA60Pilot #48 Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 31814 battles
  • [TITAN]

Just found this.  Thanks for sharing RH.  Thanks also to our friends at Void who earned a lot of respect for being able to scramble together a team on very short notice after a scheduling miscommunication.  Well-played guys.

I spent the first 3 1/2 minutes of the battle head on with the Maus...just trying to keep it spotted for my team. I don't understand why we had so much of our team focused on that side, but I suspect it was because the Maus had lost half its health in the first few seconds of its engagement with us, so it very much appeared to be a weak link.  Your Type-61 played very well, from my perspective, and was able to take advantage of the gun depression it had against our inferior position. 

I was not a fan of using the obj-140 on Middleburg, but the only mediums I have with reasonable gun depression are the Fv-4202, and the M48, neither of which are considered particularly competitive.  I wanted to use the T110e4, but other teammates didn't have mediums, and the consensus was we were short there.

All three games were hard-fought, and there weren't any complete routs during any of them. Nice job Void, and congratulations on winning tile 38.

"Now they're gonna come for us" - Anonymous Spawn Camping M6 - after rest of team destroyed

krietenstein34 #49 Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 29586 battles
  • [HAHA]

Hmmmm, I think you've got  a "rise" out of "Arise".    Looks well played. ????   wth they (Arise)all butt hurt about anyway??  

There has to be more to this story !

Giving Reputation to a comment comparing you with Downs Syndrome truly shows the class of some numnuts....    No class.  

also......   Nice reply PA60Pilot,  need more like you!!!

Edited by krietenstein34, 08 September 2016 - 06:12 PM.

:girl:

Also tagged with CWNA, VoidOP, MausOP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users