PLEASE NOTE: This topic will unlock for feedback ~24 hours after the update has gone live. We would like people to explore and experience the new map before opening up this feedback section! Thank you!
In Update 3.1, a reworked version of the Mines map will be available in training rooms! We invite you to take a look, test the changes, and provide your feedback in this thread.
- How do you like the changes made to the Mines map? What did you like? What didn't you like?
- What do you think about the spawn point balance? Which spawn point would you like to start at: the upper or the lower one? Please explain why and give examples.
- What are the best and the worst fronts on the map (considering the vehicle type you played on the map)?
- Was it comfortable to play with the vehicle type that you used on the map (heavy, medium, and light tanks, and tank destroyers)? Please explain why.
- What helped/didn't help the comfort of the game? (Too much/too little cover; map is complicated/easy; map is open/cluttered; ability to capture the base; isolation of fronts, etc.)
- Were there any obstacles when orienting yourself on the map (without regard to the minimap)? Was it possible to evaluate the overall situation on the battlefield from different locations?
- What tactics did you use on the modified map?
- Do you have any suggestions on how to improve the map (balance and other aspects)?
- Did you like the design of the reworked map? What about the light and colors? What can you say about the visual changes to Mines?
The Development Team appreciates your participation in this survey. Let's make World of Tanks Blitz better together!