Average tanker looking for clan mates...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Sgt_Rob #1 Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3437 battles

edit: just realized i posted this in the wrong spot. poasting properly now. srry for the confusion or inconvenience caused.

o7 fellow tankers!

ive played off and on on PC for a few years and really enjoy this game. figured id start here and see what blitz is all about.

so far so good imo.

im not much more than a 50%er. like all others i have great battles and some where im killed right off. i know basics like angling, hull down, flexing, permatracking, sidescraping, map tactics ect.

im a heavy driver (kv1, kv1s, is3, t29, kv85, is, pzIV with derp, m4 with derp, matilda are my fave tanks) but im decent with flexing td's like the t67 and am learning mid tier meds on PC as of when i stopped playing there.

im an OK tanker, nothing special tho im pretty sure ill even out on win% somewhere around 55%.

id like to run with tankers of 53% or better to keep my skills improving. you just dont learn much running with sub 50%ers. (no offense intended to anyone ofc)

if any clan would like a decent tanker let me know.

o7

edit:

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/Sgt_Rob

my best tank on PC is the kv85 with a 58.33% win rate in 240 battles.

here is my wotbstars page also...

http://wotbstars.com/?usr=Sgt_Rob&geo=NA&forceSave=on&lng=eng

im too aggressive this i know and am working on it. also have not played in a bit so i need to get my groove back.

Edited by Sgt_Rob, 14 September 2016 - 04:28 PM.

BigBenny2169 #2 Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:10 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10679 battles
  • [_BROS]
Could you send a link to your PC stats page?

High fived the T110E5, befriended the Type 59, married the KV4

Grinding the IS4 and E100

Boris_Convel #3 Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7968 battles
I'd be happy to run a few with you. Shoot me a friend invite in-game.

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

#BringBackGlobalChat #UnmuteTheDead (Even though I can chat all I want to...)

Turd___Ferguson #4 Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:39 PM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [0081]

You're kind of in a bit of hard place.  You're what I might describe as a decent tanker, but with the launch of clan wars your lack of tanks is probably going to hold you back. Most of the better clans are active in clan wars and require that you have at least 1 tier X tank.   Two suggestions.  You might look into basic training, -BT-.  This is kind of a hybrid clan, it's for newer players but I think other more advanced players often toon with them to help them hone their skills.  You may be overqualified for them, but that might be okay too, I think it could give you some broad exposure.  Other clans have multiple feeders, we have a few and I think 501XX is not actively participating in clan wars as much so your lack of tier x may not be an issue.

Good luck.

The phantom of the forums

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” - George S. Patton

I don't always eat tacos, but when I do they're from here: http://www.districttaco.com

Sgt_Rob #5 Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3437 battles

View PostTurd___Ferguson, on 14 September 2016 - 11:39 AM, said:

You're kind of in a bit of hard place.  You're what I might describe as a decent tanker, but with the launch of clan wars your lack of tanks is probably going to hold you back. Most of the better clans are active in clan wars and require that you have at least 1 tier X tank.   Two suggestions.  You might look into basic training, -BT-.  This is kind of a hybrid clan, it's for newer players but I think other more advanced players often toon with them to help them hone their skills.  You may be overqualified for them, but that might be okay too, I think it could give you some broad exposure.  Other clans have multiple feeders, we have a few and I think 501XX is not actively participating in clan wars as much so your lack of tier x may not be an issue.

Good luck.

thx brother.

yeah its gonna be rough getting in to a clan and will only be made worse by rough grinds but so be it.

5k exp from the kv1 then the clouds will disperse and i can start seeing the light filter down to reveal my path.

maybe ill be able to hit a tank or two then. :sceptic:

o7

djlunchbox #6 Posted 16 September 2016 - 11:45 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6592 battles
  • [NORM]
Rob,   Have a look at BLSE.   We are in the process of "realigning" our clans.  If your win rate is sub 50, it's not the end of the world.   It's a stat that I think everyone here has been upset about at one time or another.   Most of us hover around 48-52. It's caused a few good players I know to quit recently.   BLSE is looking for mature people that play more than once a week,  have a decent grasp on basic tanking,   And most importantly,  you need to have discord,  and use it.   send an app over to BLSE if you are willing to be active on discord and we can have some fun.  If you just need a clan, but don't care to be competing in clan wars,   Or socialize much on discord,  than BLSE2 is available.  We try and look for 50% and up,   But it's not a deal breaker.    Attitude is more important.   Message me in game if you are interested.   Boomer_blake is our clan lead,  tell him about my post here.  He is on more than I

My clan tag? Say it with me.... "door-see-ya".  And yes,   We can all get you reservations. 

Sgt_Rob #7 Posted 16 September 2016 - 12:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3437 battles

View PostTurd___Ferguson, on 14 September 2016 - 11:39 AM, said:

Good luck.

thank you for the kind words. i checked out 501st website and i dont qualify for any of your clans. im just too new yet. maybe soon ill be eligible.

o7 to all 501st.

djlunchbox, 

thank you also sir. but as above i dont have a tier 8 and therefore do not qualify. im sorry to bother you all with this meaningless post. im going to have to wait, nothing else i can do atm.

o7 to BLOUSE clans.

thank you all for your responses guys and gals.

see you on the field of battle!

o7

Woody36327 #8 Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:53 PM

Thorn in XJS' side since 2016!

• Players
  • 29002 battles
  • [TYPHN]
www.momworldorder.com

Lots of friendly MOMrades to toon with and chat with. No requirement other than be a decent person. Check us out =)

Hit me up, I'm always up to tooning if free

"14? My scotch is older than that............"

Sgt_Rob #9 Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3437 battles

View PostWoody36327, on 16 September 2016 - 03:53 PM, said:

www.momworldorder.com

Lots of friendly MOMrades to toon with and chat with. No requirement other than be a decent person. Check us out =)

Hit me up, I'm always up to tooning if free

will do thank you sir.

o7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users