Why all British heavies suck alot on battlefield except conqueror ?

Conqueror Heavy line British Bad Blitz Churchil Black prince Cenavanon Fv215b

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Big_Tidday_Goth_GF #41 Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23831 battles
  • [KATAR]
I think they are all good.  Conqueror has to be the best tier IX in the game.  The 215b is kind of rare but when I see one it's normally something to be concerned with.  That reload is so powerful!  I have put IS-7 on indefinite hold because of these.

E 50 M: "Gungnir" T-62A: "Charon" Leopard 1: "Tyrfing" Obj. 140: "Deimos" E 100: "Gram" M48 Patton: "Justice" STB-1: "Muramasa" FV4202: "Narsil" FV 215b: "Anduril"  Grille 15: "Mystletainn" IS-4: "Scamander" IS-7 "Ionia" T110E5: "Eclipse" Maus: "Tarnhelm" Obj. 263: "Aristeia" AMX 50 B: "Durandel" Foch 155: "Joyeuse" M60: "Traveller"

RastyMcNasty #42 Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16949 battles
  • [US-IB]
If you can't play the Black Prince well, you need to learn to play the game.  Its armor is amazing, it can bounce nearly all tier 6's, and most tier 7's regularly except a Panther, Tiger or T29...but its DPM and health pool is high enough to beat them all one on one.  Tracks are huge, makes sidescraping a breeze.  Having problems getting circled?  Use the enhanced fuel provision, and it won't happen anymore.  Gun has low alpha?  Its high rate of fire, ability to permatrack and pinpoint accuracy more than make up for it.  The only drawback of this tank is that it is usually slow to get to the fight, so you can't protect the team as you should...but if your team stays with you, you will eat shots, rack up steel wall awards, and bask in your armored glory.  I used to think the T29 was the best tier 7 heavy until I got the Black Prince.   I'm looking forward to the Caernavon with the ROF boost....should make it worth driving now.

Psychopathy #43 Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20362 battles
That's why caernarvon sucks and required only 65K XP to get Conqueror. If you check all tier 9 required over 100K but this only 65K You know the reason.

minitel_NA #44 Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:54 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

Block Quote

Why all British heavies suck a lot on the battlefield ?

Because 

1. people don't know how to drive them. They do more or less ok in Matilda. Suck in Churchill. Suck in the next Churchill. Suck in black Prince. And they think it's the tanks.... Lol...
  2. Teams ignore slow tanks and YOLO rush towards insta death leaving them alone against four meds or better alone against entire red team. (Depending on which side reds will attack. Oh, I know, it happened to me this morning in my Matilda BP. I spawn hillside. I say all up. Yet six greens go to town. Before I'm halfway. Seven reds jump at me. Game lost from first second) 
  3. all of the aforementioned combined. ​yeah, that does suck even more.

Seriously.

Other than that, they are borderline OP. Especially Black Prince can survive nearly anything. Including meeting an ISU or 3 meds. That is, if you know how to angle your armor and where to shoot. But if you don't know any of these two points, what game is it you are playing ? 

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users