Chat lag sluggish clan chat chat channel

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DoNotCry #1 Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:23 AM

Sensha-dou Sensei

• Players
  • 34574 battles
  • [_V_]

The chat has been very sluggish ever since 3.1, not to mention the annoying default clan chat. (What happened to last chat as default?) Now 3.2 makes things even worse. Everything load super slow. 10 seconds to load into chat, 5 seconds to switch back to PM every time you exited the chat! Also it takes 2 seconds to send a message as well. All these problems weren't there prior 3.1. Please address the problem.

Achuuu___ #2 Posted 05 October 2016 - 04:06 AM

"Lul" in Dutch

• Players
  • 12811 battles
  • [-STX-]
1st world problems :trollface:

¯\_()_/¯     Stupidity at its finest   ¯\_()_/¯

Way_over_my_head #3 Posted 05 October 2016 - 11:37 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 36891 battles
  • [NUTTS]
Definitely raising my hand to have the Chat fixed, or reverted, or whatever. I don't know why code was changed to something that apparently didn't need fixing. The lag in loading the chat coupled with the behaviour defaulting to clan chat makes it extremely annoying to the point where I've noticed my platoonmate and I only resort to chatting if something is really important. We don't discuss the action after the battle like we used to because it's so d#%n annoying. If there is a reason that this was changed, or there's another way, please illuminate me. 

Edited by Way_over_my_head, 05 October 2016 - 11:37 AM.

Have you seen the chart? It's a helluva start
It could be made into a monster, If we all pull together as a team

WhiskeyCyclone #4 Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19721 battles
  • [LONR]
Same here. I guess they are trying to tell us something, like my first boss when I was a wee little dishwasher: "LESS TALK, MORE WORK!"

Keep it old school. 

fsidesmith #5 Posted 31 October 2016 - 12:30 AM

Average Sergeant

• Players
  • 19432 battles
  • [KAIJU]

This is a problem for me too. Especially annoying when in platooning, the platoon members are trying to discuss tiers, tanks, mission goals and the like. It is so very slow compared to 3.2, and the dropping back to clan chat as default rather than the personal chat with your platoon mate is just another slow step.  If chat performance could return to the days of old (e.g. 3.2), it would be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by fsidesmith, 31 October 2016 - 12:34 AM.

"MEDIOCRITY AT ITS FINEST!!!"                     Signature by Panbun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users