Rigged mm?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

puttynose #21 Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:47 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2846 battles
I don't think mm is rigged, but I do think WOT has done nothing to at least attempt to level the playing field. That said, I don't know how it could be done. Maybe with a series of "class" levels, such as novice, average, master, etc. I looked at player stats from one battle yesterday; a tier V/VI match. The most veteran player had fought 12,831, had a win rate of 61.16% (very impressive), and a tanker rating of 5959. It just so happens the junior player was on the opposing team. That tanker was operating a "premium" tier V tank, and had no business in that match. He had fought only 241 times, his win rate was 42.32, and his tanker rating was 70 (not a typo...70). He had zero chance, and even if all other players were "equals", the match would have been decidedly lopsided. Essentially pitting 6 players against 8 (counting the veteran player as two). That kinda takes away the fun, lopsided battles stink, no matter which side you're on...

Veritas_601 #22 Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:40 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24160 battles
  • [CITY]
For those of you who keep the MM posts recycling. Of course it's rigged. Most things are rigged in this game. MM is just one of the variables that you don't have control over. It is not quite random and rigged for yours and her pleasure. From missed shots to low damage rolls, ghost shells, etc. so why do I keep saying this? You should really ask a developer at PAX why MM is the way it is. Or why your WR without platooning (and even platooning) sort of stays where it does. Have you ever been top gun or done more damage than anyone on both teams? Probably thousands of times right? Ever lose credits during those types of battles? probably thousands of times. You ever get a pass for doing well and losing or during a draw? No. why? Because the game needs to generate in app revenue. In app purchases. The game is rigged for you to simply part with money. And keep you coming back for more. 

Edited by Veritas_601, 24 October 2016 - 03:44 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users