Why no one helped you

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Principe_2014 #21 Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:49 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12683 battles
Oh. I played a battle where we had an extra heavy over the enemy, so I suggested we go town. Everyone else rushed up the hill, where the M103 and IS-8 got crushed by an M103 and T-54 while me and a Tiger II took out an M103. Personally, I feel the E75 was doing all he could. Going up that hill leaves that behemoth very vulnerable while climbing, which will take very long indeed. The E75 would never make it up the hill in time, and by then any medium could flank through the city. The E75 is best in the urban environment, and that's where he went. I feel you guys might have been better off helping him. That tank can change the course of almost any battle if driven by a skilled driver.

Tanks in Garage-

E75, Obj. 704, VK 30.02 P, Matilda, Pz II, LTP

Kevin_Thebeast #22 Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23573 battles
  • [-M--]
Very true , but no one would go back down, and I'd have lasted 0.5 seconds I'd tried. Her biggest mistake was to plow forward. Even if she couldn't have made it up the hill before game over, she should at least fallen back towards the edge of town where she would have had a possibility of mutual supports. But to keep going deeper and guaranteeing that she'd get herself surrounded, that's not the team's fault, that's her own lack of willingness to adapt to the situation. We'd have had a decent chance if she'd held back and kept herself alive while the opposition on the hill was dealt with, but our heaviest hitter removed herself for absolutely no gain out of sheer stubbornness.

Principe_2014 #23 Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:15 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12683 battles
Perhaps she(?) believed that she could swarm the enemy opposition at the city. If you had pushed forward on the hill, she could have pushed forward in the city. I've executed moves like that in middle burg, crushing Obj.704s that are trying to snipe up the hill. Usually the battle is one with two decisive pushes. If I take out two level 7s in the city while you guys fight up there, we will most likely win. However, If the guys up there outnumber the enemy guys up there, you are going to lose. The E75 is going to get swarmed, and you'll be too far away to stop the enemy team from digging in at the city.

Tanks in Garage-

E75, Obj. 704, VK 30.02 P, Matilda, Pz II, LTP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users