Windows 10 client crashes at random

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

michaeltsoon #1 Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:10 PM

No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

• Players
  • 36787 battles
  • [HATED]

Never had this happen on my old 32 bit computer, but when my new 64 bit laptop HDD broke I had to replace it with the one in my old computer. Technically it has 6 GB of RAM, and 32bit Windows supports only 4. But according to my own experience in tech and online searches running a 32 bit system on 64 bit hardware shouldn't affect normal operation. However now it crashes at random (in 3.0/3.1 as well) on a laptop that ran PC WoT pretty well before my HDD broke down. I set the graphics to all "low", and the laptop serial is an Acer Aspire 4752-6411 if that helps. Any support/feedback/answers from WG staff and/or fellow forumers will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Michael

Data/Video Analyof [HATED] - Hated for a reason.

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left" - Bertrand Russell 

My stats

___Chimera #2 Posted 11 October 2016 - 03:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25063 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Postmichaeltsoon, on 11 October 2016 - 10:10 AM, said:

Never had this happen on my old 32 bit computer, but when my new 64 bit laptop HDD broke I had to replace it with the one in my old computer. Technically it has 6 GB of RAM, and 32bit Windows supports only 4. But according to my own experience in tech and online searches running a 32 bit system on 64 bit hardware shouldn't affect normal operation. However now it crashes at random (in 3.0/3.1 as well) on a laptop that ran PC WoT pretty well before my HDD broke down. I set the graphics to all "low", and the laptop serial is an Acer Aspire 4752-6411 if that helps. Any support/feedback/answers from WG staff and/or fellow forumers will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Michael

You have got to be [edited]kidding me.

I have the EXACT same problem. Like down to the smallest details, except for the PC WoT part.

6 GB RAM, used to run other games pretty well, crashes at random in the middle of battles (makes me rage). I also set all the graphics settings to low, and it didn't work.

What turned out to be the problem is that the memory in the computer, or RAM, can't hold up these kind of games after a certain period of time because it doesn't have enough memory to keep on going (this one lasted about 2 years). Apparently to run games like WoT Blitz for longer than that, you have to have a computer with at least 8 GB, preferably 12 GB of memory (RAM). (gaming computers have this).

I'll have to replace this one at some point in the near future because it is really bad, even after I got it fixed the first time. When it gets fixed, it decreases, but doesn't stop how long it takes between game crashes (mine, at it's peak, used to crash once in the middle of every battle). Now, it does so once every five games. I'm not sure there is a way to completely fix the problem.

Good Luck!

Mmmm, I like fishyysss...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users