• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

LisencedProcreat #21 Posted 11 October 2016 - 07:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 461 battles
  • [CTID]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 11 October 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

This totally depends on the player base and what tanks they're bringing to the queue.  If I notice this happening (and I'm not happy with playing low tier) I will move up a tier with my ride.  

Are you finding the switch from console to touch quite difficult?  I was looking at your stats- sometimes players from PC come over and sometimes they kill it on Blitz - and sometimes they don't.  I think the switch from WASD to touch isn't as easy as you might think.  You're one of a few console players who have come to Blitz... Using the controls involved in tanking on console looks even harder to me than keyboard/mouse.  That said, PS4's graphics are probably the best of all the platforms.

good advice, thanks. And I definitely found it quite strange at first. I'm getting used to it though. I still am having to put a lot of focus into just driving and aiming but I'm getting there. Should have it down soon. I've always been a console gamer though, so it's very natural to play tanks on console for me. plus you get an auto lock and cruise control (never played pc so idk if you have the cruise control) so it's not bad. 
I've seen ps4 wot graphics a couple times and I know it's way better than xbox 360 but is it really better than pc? that's suprising to me

sweet1emotion #22 Posted 11 October 2016 - 08:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1198 battles
  • [RHIN0]
All I can say is -1 still damages +1 tanks its all good.I just have to play a little more conservatively, depending on how many +1's are in the game.

anonym_2ZNiJLJL8ln2 #23 Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:35 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostBoomMfer, on 11 October 2016 - 05:53 PM, said:

​You are new here, so you get a pass in my book but this matchmaking stuff has become the battlecry of the potato lately. For those of us that have been playing since the inception of Blitz, the matchmaking has never been more "fair". New players will never have the joy of experiencing being 2 tiers down in a stock tank, or seeing an enemy team with 2 tier X tanks while your team has none. But this was commonplace up until about 6 months ago, so when players now complain about the matchmaking it does tend to rustle some jimmies here.

#Bring back+2/-2MM!

michaeltsoon #24 Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:56 AM

No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

• Players
  • 36704 battles
  • [HATED]

View PostLisencedProcreat, on 11 October 2016 - 12:38 PM, said:

I used the same account I have linked to my console. I didn't think it was unreasonable maybe they gave players with some experience in the game discriminatory matchmaking at least for a little while. 
It doesn't seem out of the ordinary to you to go 21 matches in a row being low level? I've never experienced this on console....
No reason to be an [edited] m8 :)

Working as intendedTM -What WG staff will say when you ask them/send in a ticket

Seriously though wait a while, and then RNGesus/MM will all start favoring you(e.g. 4 T-54s on your team, 7 clanless reds, high rolls, maps you do well in etc etc)

Also, if you need platoon mate(s) send me a friend invite-I'm all in for helping fellow players that are willing to learn

Or, apply for our clan-we have a couple of great people that will gladly teach you a few tricks of the trade-by then you should be good enough to move onto a better clan.

Edited by michaeltsoon, 12 October 2016 - 12:59 AM.

Data/Video Analyof [HATED] - Hated for a reason.

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left" - Bertrand Russell 

My stats

alex1956 #25 Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:44 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25906 battles
  • [MOM5]

View PostLisencedProcreat, on 11 October 2016 - 11:52 AM, said:

You never answered my question by the way. Does it seem out of the ordinary to you to go 21 games in a row being low level? 

I will! In this game that's completely ordinary. The explanation is simple, everything about the odds of something like you described is outside the statistical explanation when these developers are involved, they have an uncanny ability to make this games odds defy logic! So your feeling like your being taken advantage of or just cannon fodder for more experienced players? Welcome to the wargaming world where the impossible happens frequently. A quick google search will enlighten your perception of who your really dealing with. Their businesses practice's defy logic too. Also, support means quite the opposite also. Stock investments in other countries have had a nasty habit of becoming worthless after maket investigations ask for records.

The only way to approach the game is to never expect a fair shake, team or expectations that you'll be treated like a customer or talked to politely. Especially on this forum. Team up with a buddy and just play pretend tanks and laugh, don't expect to win ever, then when one win happens you're going to feel like its Christmas!  Spending real money on cartoon tanks? That should be carefully decided in your mind first, then walk to the nearest wall and forcefully smack your forehead into said wall. This will remind you of what your going to do later after they take you money and you get exactly what you described on the original post.

Sorry for the blunt way I'm putting this, but it's about the only way I can honestly represent this in my opinion. Good luck buddy! Have a nice day guys.

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

BoomMfer #26 Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:46 PM

This space for rent

• Players
  • 66966 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostOicraftian, on 11 October 2016 - 05:35 PM, said:

#Bring back+2/-2MM!

​I agree but unfortunately it'll never happen.

NateDawg2k16 #27 Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:57 PM

Swedish Mafia Captain

• Players
  • 13576 battles
  • [META]

View PostSirStix, on 11 October 2016 - 12:36 PM, said:

*28581st. but yeah that's rigged.

Grammar Nazi

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users