Samsung Note 4

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Acousticizcool #1 Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:09 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22198 battles
  • [SPUD]

Logging in was a big issue, very often stuck in a WOTB grey black banner screen, over the last couple updates. However, with 3.2 I have logged in many many times now and I'm in on the 1st try. The log in issue for me has been resolved!! Thank you WG!!

What say you other Note users?

CelticVoivod #2 Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:35 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39057 battles
  • [KRONO]
Same device. No such problems. I had a night when I was kicked off the game 4 times in a row though. Kicked off after a battle, logged back on, went straight to chat (to tell my toon mate I was kicked) and game shut down. How about the in-game platoon and global chat functions though? I can't use them as the keyboard covers the chat window. However, maybe 1 in 20 times I log on, it doesn't do that and functions as normal.

KELL - TICK - VOY - VOD.

WE ARE KRONOS.

Acousticizcool #3 Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:44 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22198 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostCelticVoivod, on 13 October 2016 - 01:35 AM, said:

Same device. No such problems. I had a night when I was kicked off the game 4 times in a row though. Kicked off after a battle, logged back on, went straight to chat (to tell my toon mate I was kicked) and game shut down. How about the in-game platoon and global chat functions though? I can't use them as the keyboard covers the chat window. However, maybe 1 in 20 times I log on, it doesn't do that and functions as normal.

When I open the chat initially the keyboard will cover the platoon, team, world send icons. If I go ahead and close it then reopen it again it will uncover the icons and I can use it as normal thereafter.

As for game interruptions I've not had any issues.

Edited by Acousticizcool, 13 October 2016 - 09:45 AM.

RoadKutter #4 Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:56 AM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 28842 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostAcousticizcool, on 13 October 2016 - 01:44 AM, said:

When I open the chat initially the keyboard will cover the platoon, team, world send icons. If I go ahead and close it then reopen it again it will uncover the icons and I can use it as normal thereafter.

As for game interruptions I've not had any issues.

I shall try this solution. I don't play a lot on my phone, but when I do that's the only issue I have. Well other than the fact that it has to run the game on super low settings.

One day Canada will take over the World. And then you will all be Sorry!    

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users