Problem with Missions Tab

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Snipeman170 #1 Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:55 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8243 battles
When I go to the mission tab, and click on it, my whole game crashes. I've closed out of the game, reset my phone and all, but everytime I push the missions tab, it always closes the whole app. What makes things even worse, is that when I do complete a mission that I didn't know about, because I cannot view the missions, it closes the app when it shows the mission summary. I'm guessing this is because when you do complete a mission, the mission pops up that you completed. Any information on how to fix this, or is anybody else having this problem? Thanks.

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:56 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 25155 battles
  • [NOGUD]

Snipe ... check to see if you have the 3.2.2 update - it was released to fix that bug.

It is not a forced update, so you will have to go to the App Store or Game center manually and check for an update.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Snipeman170 #3 Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:58 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8243 battles

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 19 October 2016 - 05:56 PM, said:

Snipe ... check to see if you have the 3.2.2 update - it was released to fix that bug.

It is not a forced update, so you will have to go to the App Store or Game center manually and check for an update.

Peace-

Boris

Thanks my dude!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users