The Blitz Mantra of Success: A Philosophy of Winning

player guide video Mantra Helping you win more success how to get better how to improve

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

VikkoTheTusken #1 Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:43 AM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19235 battles
  • [III-H]

A simple mantra that I keep in my mind is:

STAY ALIVE

o DO DAMAGE

o GET KILLS

Generally, if you follow these in order (not always) - your success and overall level of fun in-game will tend to improve. My first 5,000 games or so were wrought with mistakes, potatoness and overall poor performance.

Once I came across Sir Havoc last year, that all changed. It's been a hard, uphill battle to improve metrics that were found somewhere deep  in the ocean where the pink angel/aliens live in The Abyss. 

If you're frustrated with your performance and want to know more, see below. If not, good luck to you regardless.

Plus - the music is just fantastic... :trollface:

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

tanker070 #2 Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:44 AM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 59133 battles
  • [PLDN]

simplicity is achievable thru this process, i sometimes dont reset my cammo and die when im suppose to carry -_-   Really helps to see it as 1-2-3 step process.  good thoughtful content:medal:.

and nice intro! keep it up Vikko

→_→ #tankerTalks

pro tip: Take Deep Breaths Often.

VikkoTheTusken #3 Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:36 AM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19235 battles
  • [III-H]

View Posttanker070, on 20 October 2016 - 08:44 PM, said:

simplicity is achievable thru this process, i sometimes dont reset my cammo and die when im suppose to carry -_-   Really helps to see it as 1-2-3 step process.  good thoughtful content:medal:.

and nice intro! keep it up Vikko

sometimes I just give up and Yolo/over-extend out of frustration. The reds love that. One less tank on my team. I have to take a break from Blitz when it stops being fun sometimes.

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users