Morph does reviews

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rage_Personified #1 Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 36147 battles
  • [2WEAK]
I downloaded the steam version of the game and right away there are some things that need to be fixed. For instance whenever you type to anyone the hotkey that you used is automatically in the text bar. On the Win 10 version this isn't a problem. This part is more annoying than a bug but you can only play in full screen which means you can't check your internet speeds, battery life and etc. But there are some good things as well. Firstly, unlike the Win 10 version, you can actually run the top graphics that the game allows without it lagging for no reason. The second thing is debatable, the vehicle movement seems a lot more fluid and not as staticky as the Win 10 version. Makes the game play a little more like WT.

Edited by MorphmanMVP, 23 October 2016 - 02:29 PM.

VikkoTheTusken #2 Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:31 PM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19235 battles
  • [III-H]

Good post. +1

I enjoy the Steam version on my Windows 7 PC and have had only one small issue (ping, my fault for running PC on Wifi).

It's great!

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

Forgotten_Fox #3 Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:47 PM

Zootopia's Slyest Fox

• Players
  • 34178 battles
You forgot the glitch where the ground graphic fails to load and you get to fight floating tanks and hide behind floating buildings...

Premium Collection Almost Complete: Missing Chieftain and Type 64.

Some call me a Wallet Warrior, Some call me a Hacker... In reality, I'm simply a Fox.

"Never let 'em see that they get to you."

Also tagged with Morph, does, reviews

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users