blitz chat app android

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

VikkoTheTusken #1 Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:43 PM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19235 battles
  • [III-H]

I use the Blitz Chat app (Android Only) when not in game from time to time and have asked a couple folks if they can see me in-game on their clients.

Problem:

• Those on your friends list can see you as 'green' - like you're in the game
  • They can send platoon requests that you won't see because you're not playing the game

I've read the CC_Sly thread about it here but felt it prudent to mention this again for all to be aware of.

Adding this to the list in addition to a "Platoon Indicator Light", a separate color for those just in the Chat App would be helpful. I've received 3 platoon requests this morning - and won't be in my game client until later this evening.

Tit_for_Tatand I tested this out 10 minutes ago and yes - he can send me platoon invites.

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

_34 #2 Posted 24 October 2016 - 04:01 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

• Players
  • 27029 battles
  • [PNCR]
at least you get platoon requests :) 

Watch me on Twitch! https://twitch.tv/34wotb

-  Mondays        8:00pm EST

-  Thursdays      1:30pm EST

RoadKutter #3 Posted 24 October 2016 - 04:05 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 41650 battles
  • [III-C]
Exactly what I put in my review of the app the firSt time it came out last summer. Having it on really confuses people who are in game. 

Ghosting reds since 2014

VikkoTheTusken #4 Posted 24 October 2016 - 04:13 PM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19235 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostRoadKutter, on 24 October 2016 - 11:05 AM, said:

Exactly what I put in my review of the app the firSt time it came out last summer. Having it on really confuses people who are in game. 

It's a concern for me...being the nice guy I am, I don't want you folks thinking I'm ignoring everyone

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

Also tagged with blitz chat, app, android

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users