Mines TEST is the new old fails creek

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

flamingsword1 #1 Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:09 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10729 battles
  • [SKILL]
We played a bunch of training room games tonight against SW4RM, great fellas, and as it turned out, with the way it is now, I think the town area has the most power play now. If you have solid heavies, take the cap area, and have spawn campers, it's very hard for the people on hills to stop you. We even won one game where their team went light house and our team just held the spawns while I capped :trollface: I think with the way it is, it would be pretty heavy oriented vs how medium oriented Mines is now. I'm no fan of it though, it feels super cramped, even more so than current mines, and everywhere feels really exposed

Join us on discord for epic countdowns, top-notch strategy, and a chill community! 

tanker070 #2 Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:29 AM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 46866 battles
  • [SRT-A]

Maybe raise the terrain of the cap circle.  so its not just a low corner but a elevated ground ---not as high as middle hill--  Well i would want a heavy +camping TD's oriented meta on it but it would give some ease to the both sides if they have a good view of the cap circle.  mines right now is not winable with plebs if your side does not have meds.  by changing this map, i think many people will be happy. 

ahredstealth said: "while money can't buy happiness, it can rent it."

a_cookie #3 Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9155 battles
  • [MAHOU]
What'd you expect? It's the PC mines

Junko tank

The updated-updated story of a_cookie

Play the single word game here

Official Grammar Nazi, here to help!

He still owes me 100 warchests    B1, The destroyer of worlds  T-10M, The destroyer of universes  Chen shall rise again  Junko tank is best tank

Ausf_G #4 Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:36 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 46800 battles
  • [11TH]

View Postflamingsword1, on 24 October 2016 - 10:09 PM, said:

We played a bunch of training room games tonight against SW4RM, great fellas, and as it turned out, with the way it is now, I think the town area has the most power play now. If you have solid heavies, take the cap area, and have spawn campers, it's very hard for the people on hills to stop you. We even won one game where their team went light house and our team just held the spawns while I capped :trollface: I think with the way it is, it would be pretty heavy oriented vs how medium oriented Mines is now. I'm no fan of it though, it feels super cramped, even more so than current mines, and everywhere feels really exposed

i got the impression of tunnel vision the rock crops are too high leaving no open area to hit a tank camped behind it. There has to be a balance and that map just doesn't have it yet

Commander of the 11TH Panzer Division. vom Führer Genehmigt

Ha! Derging voll durch ihre panzerung

Der steht in Flammen! 

Hope I dont catch a ban for this post.

Zip_Zip #5 Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:51 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 41890 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Posta_cookie, on 24 October 2016 - 11:34 PM, said:

What'd you expect? It's the PC mines

Yup, pretty much a slightly shrunken carbon copy.

Always remember, wherever you go, there you are...

164 tanks mastered // Have tanks, will battle // Click here for my youtube channel 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users